Detective Conan World
HalfAngel

K Project

The manga is an adaptation of the anime, so the anime is "borrowing" from the manga, it's the other way around. :P I'm not sure how much of the anime you've watched, but I can't think of anything that would leave you confused if you hadn't read the manga, so all I can say is that it would be explained in the end. It's not necessary to read the manga to understand the anime, and vice-verca.

Also, has anyone else listened to the K character songs? I find Kuroh's song hilarious.

"Kitchen's my space so nobody can invade!" XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66V8NyO76Ik

Well I'm not really sure about manga adapting the anime or the anime adapting the manga, but I'm saying based on the assumption that the idea came from the mangaka. The manga was first published in May if I'm not wrong, and the anime was first broadcasted in second half of 2012, which I based my assumption from. However, I could be wrong in my assumption.

If so, I still think the manga is much clearer in its explanation and it's plot is much more interesting and "followable".

You see, I can't understand why the beginning they showed the red team and the blue team having a conflict and starting a fight and stuff, making me think that they are the main stars of the show, and then all the awesome graphics with a gigantic sword hanging in the sky (no idea what that means) and then *poof*. All this is pushed to a corner and another story starts with kuro and shiro as the main character with the blue and red coming in once in a while. It's like their only role in the anime is to find and catch this one person which I have no idea why until much later.

Apparently for the red team, it was because their good friend(which I dont really care about) was murdered by the evil shiro and they wanted revenge. The flashback didn't really come to me as one until they showed the scene where the bad guy killed him.

Point is they throw a lot of ideas into your head without explaining what is going on (they do explain it after a while I suppose - but I haven't got that far yet) as such, it made me confused. :/

I'm not saying the series is bad. Just that the plot of manga seems to be more interesting. Still, I love the characters in K. I just wished the story would be better to bring out their characters more.

The series had some awesome scenes and characters. The plot was bad, but it's not totally bad. We should give it some merits right? :V

The anime series' only merit was animation. I haven't read the manga, but I don't believe a "bad but not totally bad" plot is a merit. And no, the characters are not awesome.

Also, has anyone else listened to the K character songs? I find Kuroh's song hilarious.

"Kitchen's my space so nobody can invade!" XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66V8NyO76Ik

When I first heard that, I had to pause and go back at least five times to make sure I heard it right XDDD

Also, I wouldn't mind him invading my kitchen

Munakata's character song is just music playing in the background with Tomokazu Sugita kinda reading the lyrics like a speech or a poem. The entire time, I was thinking, "Eh? When's the singing gonna start?"

It didn't.

Okay, in the beginning, I liked it. Towards the end, not so much.

The ending episode... I just... no. It was pretty bad, and I'm really disappointed.

As for a season two: I'll check it out in hopes that I'll see more Kuroh/Shiro (shhh), but otherwise... *shrugs*