Detective Conan World
HalfAngel

K Project

Summary from http://k-project.wikia.com

"Yashiro Isana has lived a relatively ordinary, simple life. He lives in the technology-advanced Shizume City and attends Ashinaka High School, a notable high school that is located on an island just outside the areas. Yashiro is friendly with everyone. Nothing ever seems wrong about, except perhaps his habit of forgetting where his school's PDA is.

However, nothing normal has been happening since the recent murder of Tatara Totsuka, prominent member of the infamous HOMRA. No one knows who exactly killed him but the man responsible bears an uncanny, identical appearance to Yashiro. Seeking vengeance, the Red Clansmen of HOMRA set out to get Yashiro and kill him.

Everyone suspects that Yashiro is the murderer. But whether the guilt is his is not clear."

Has anyone else watched this anime? I didn't think much of it until about halfway through the first episode, although I really love the music, the setting and characters.

There are also two manga prequels to this series, call K-Memory of Red and K-Stray Dog Story.

OMG.

So basically, this is a safe haven for everyone to gather around and fangirl about extremely epic pairings? <3

I SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING:

Munakata X Mikoto

Fushimi X Yata (I'm relatively new to this one ^^")

KURO X SHIRO OBVIOUSLY :D

......My favorite character would have to be Yata-chan.

Yata-chan is epic. He is epic and he shall stay epic. He is also epic because he has a skateboard. And a bat. And a hat.

How could a baseball bat wielding, skateboarding, hat-wearing, red hoodie-toting, member of HOMRA who talks like there's no tomorrow and only blushes when it comes to being proper with girls not be epic?

Therefore, Yata-chan is epic.

• Although Neko's character is so very flat. She's just there for basically fanservice anyway. And random comedic moments.
  • And Kukuri is like the Ran of K. Completely oblivious to what's really going on, yet somehow still up there with the top characters.
  • Yata-chan is like Heiji Hattori, not the main character, but the one who everyone loves regardless and wouldn't mind if there were more episodes involving him.
  • And Shiro comes off as a bit flat in the beginning, but I guess he's starting to show a little potential now.
  • Kuro is Kuro. There are no words. Although I love it when he's all fanboying about "Miwa Ichigen-sama~~ <3" ^0^

Cuz Kuro is cute! Though I admit half the time I have no idea what the anime is talking about. Lol.

Me neither, but the anime sure helps pump my daily bishounen meter.

Even Mikoto has that rugged look thing going for him.

Okay, I actually really liked K Project. It was pretty good.

However... I just watched the new episode, Episode 12, and I was fairly disappointed. I preferred Shiro as Shiro, and now, even though he says he's still Shiro, he's really not. Ugh.

I'm hoping to see something that will really make me like it again, in the end. But we'll see.

Okay, I actually really liked K Project. It was pretty good.

However... I just watched the new episode, Episode 12, and I was fairly disappointed. I preferred Shiro as Shiro, and now, even though he says he's still Shiro, he's really not. Ugh.

I'm hoping to see something that will really make me like it again, in the end. But we'll see.

Ugh, you know, I get what you mean. At first he was still that childish little Shiro who tricked Kuro into thinking that he had a fatally ill sister xD But now, I can't get that weird aristocratic Weismann look outta my head. For some reason, now that he has a background story, he's not Shiro anymore, he's that extremely strong super-charged Silver King that's been parading around as a high schooler for a while. I just can't think of him as "Isana Yashiro" anymore (and thank you autocorrect for changing Yashiro to ya shirk *eyeroll*)

Also, when it was finally revealed that the Japanese lieutenant from the past was actually the Gold King, I was a bit...well upset. Okay, I know everyone suspected it to be so, but still. He turned from such nice eye candy to an old man in a matter of frames! Unfair :(

Nooooo~~~~~!!! Sorry! Fixed! >_<

Boo, I always forget that kinda stuff :(

Thanks KKLT!

Dunno about Kuro, really. Except that he was Miwa Ichigen's follower/fanboy

I heard about K Project, and decided to look into it. Can I say, a few episodes later, that I regretted it?

The plot is just bad, bad, bad. Sluggish. Out of order. Uninteresting. Cliche. K tries to redeem itself using twists, but they do not work. They don't. The whole plot of K is a complete joke.

The characters are bland as well, being either cliche or not executed properly. The main characters are especially prone to this.

It's only redeeming attribute is the animation, but that means nothing. It's like picking up a book because of its cover. I'm not sure why people watch this and truly like it.

Here is my judgment. K Project was from top to bottom, a general failure. It tries so, so, hard, to become the next great anime series, but in doing so, all it did was seal its own demise. This is not what you're looking for.

Truthfully, I think for those who want a little bit of story, maybe it would be better to follow the Manga. Apparently, this K project tries to make use of the manga to create a new storyline, but you know, this kinda fails. It just borrowed the characters from the manga and its background story (which it never really explained). So its kinda like an OVA. Most of the time I don't really know what's going on because I haven't really read the manga. I was thinking if they had actually used the manga story, this might be more interesting. However, if that happens, then there will not be any Shiro or Kuro or Neko as they don't appear anywhere in the manga. =X So it really depends on what you're looking for.

However, I do wanna say that the story of the anime is really mediocre. I had started to watch it in the beginning because the trailer was awesome and the characters seemed loveable. I liked Shiro and Kuro from the beginning (one reason is because of Shiro's voice actor) but in the end I lost interest in Shiro mainly due to the uninteresting storyline. (I think it was just the way it was directed out though - I read the summary of the manga and actually felt it might be interesting~)

I haven't really been watching now since I stopped a while ago as it wasn't as interesting as before, but I may continue again. (for the sake of Kuro~ He's the cutest character *to me* in the anime XD)

The manga is an adaptation of the anime, so the anime is "borrowing" from the manga, it's the other way around. :P I'm not sure how much of the anime you've watched, but I can't think of anything that would leave you confused if you hadn't read the manga, so all I can say is that it would be explained in the end. It's not necessary to read the manga to understand the anime, and vice-verca.

Also, has anyone else listened to the K character songs? I find Kuroh's song hilarious.

"Kitchen's my space so nobody can invade!" XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66V8NyO76Ik