Detective Conan World
TML

Dr. Agasa & the Black Organization

86 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Dr. Agasa is affiliated with the Black Organization?

• Yes
    • No

@

So the boss is allowing the best killers in the Organization to try to murder her beloved spouse and possibly her daughter, because she is hoping her unreliable favorite will stop it in time by acting out of line? That's a pretty big error. It also goes against what Vermouth said about the boss being overly cautious. Why would the boss be so reckless with the ones she loves?
 The boss didn't know that Conan or Akai would be there, so they don't count. That leaves the questionably reliable Vermouth.
 The boss is not omniscient.
 Gin isn't known for lying. I can't think of a single instance where something Gin said has been proven untrue, ignoring things where Gin may have been lied to himself.
 The boss could say Kogoro is being mined for information, or is under watch because of involvement in past cases. Both of those are believable. Gin let Kogoro go when Vermouth lied and said she was using Kogoro for some purpose. If he listens to Vermouth, whom he does not trust after the Haunted Ship incident, surely the person that Gin works for is more trustworthy. Or, if Gin is insubordinate, have him killed.
 This is purely hypothetical so it can't be used as valid evidence. There is no evidence that Eri planned to force Kogoro or Ran out of the house on such short notice.

I agree w/ these points.. These are all reliable facts i will consider ..

however as i always mention... these are all just theories... (however far-fetched it may be..)

on the issue on her not knowing Akai was there... as i "theorized" she could even be the one who tipped him anonymously..

as for her being omniscient... she isn't.... though she certainly has the capacity and the brains (as BOSS) to pull the strings in both sides...  

for her reasons on approving to "kill" Kogorou... I'm at loss.. your ideas is far more realistic than mine (though not entirely improbable)

All in All.. I would have to definitely agree with you.. I'll revise my theories in all those points mentioned.. thanks. :)

@

I agree w/ these points.. These are all reliable facts i will consider ..

however as i always mention... these are all just theories... (however far-fetched it may be..)

on the issue on her not knowing Akai was there... as i "theorized" she could even be the one who tipped him anonymously..

as for her being omniscient... she isn't.... though she certainly has the capacity and the brains (as BOSS) to pull the strings in both sides...  

for her reasons on approving to "kill" Kogorou... I'm at loss.. your ideas is far more realistic than mine (though not entirely improbable)

All in All.. I would have to definitely agree with you.. I'll revise my theories in all those points mentioned.. thanks. :)

Akai didn't need anonymous tipping. Jodie told him about the tracker Conan accidentally got stuck on Kir's shoe by phone (she tells Conan she told Akai). Akai realized if Conan didn't get the tracker back and it was found, the Organization would attack Kogoro thinking he planted it because Kogoro was the last suspicious person at Kir's apartment. Akai left defending Domon up to Jodie and Conan, and went off to somewhere he thought the Black Organization would first look for Kogoro -- at the agency, set up his sniper rifle to target the possible buildings they might try to kill Kogoro from, and waited. This is Akai's logic and the origin the information that led Akai to the Mouri Detective Agency with a sniper rifle. This is also how he knew to take out the thing Gin was holding and talking into.

The boss can't just pull strings from both sides without knowing those sides exist and details about the people being manipulated. You have to know your enemy to attack them effectively. (Dumb luck only gets you so far and the boss as a cautious person would not rely on it.) How and when did the boss learn the information required to mess with Akai and Conan and kept updated on their whereabouts, plans, and equipment? Every bit of information and knowledge must have a source, and the boss must have a logical reason to have overheard or tapped that source at a specific time to learn that information.

As for "these are all just theories", the point of a theory is to provide a thoughtful and rational explanation for something. A theory gains strength and differentiates itself from the rest of the pack by providing evidence and arguments for a certain point of view. We want those types of theories because otherwise this thread would be full of unsupportable crap like the boss is Gosho or Barack Obama. (We certainly have enough of that type)

Anyone can make a story to explain why a certain character might be the boss, like what you did with your Mouri family history story. That story isn't worth anything though unless you can prove it, or parts of it actually happened or were likely happen. What is so special about Ellery Queen in particular? Hattori likes Ellery Queen. These holes also need to be addressed, as well as the anime/movie only character/story references, and the contradiction between the boss being overly-careful and allowing Kogoro to be targeted with the hope Vermouth would step in.

• Upvote 1

Anokata Could Be Ran mouri, Kogoro Mouri,Ayumi Yoshida,Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya.Genta Kojima,Yusaku Kudo,Yukiko Kudo,Subaru Okiya,Juzo Megure,Kiyonaga Matsumoto,James Black,Akemi Miyano Jirokichi Suzuki.Old Characters and New Characters.

Ran and Kogoro are just stupid ones for this.

It would completely contradict the plotline.

BUT i have had thoughts of Eri as the BO boss, because she is always so suspicious and she creeps me out. 

I also thought it would be hilarious if Ayumi was the BO Boss who took the pill Shiho made.

Akai didn't need anonymous tipping. Jodie told him about the tracker Conan accidentally got stuck on Kir's shoe by phone (she tells Conan she told Akai). Akai realized if Conan didn't get the tracker back and it was found, the Organization would attack Kogoro thinking he planted it because Kogoro was the last suspicious person at Kir's apartment. Akai left defending Domon up to Jodie and Conan, and went off to somewhere he thought the Black Organization would first look for Kogoro -- at the agency, set up his sniper rifle to target the possible buildings they might try to kill Kogoro from, and waited. This is Akai's logic and the origin the information that led Akai to the Mouri Detective Agency with a sniper rifle. This is also how he knew to take out the thing Gin was holding and talking into.

The boss can't just pull strings from both sides without knowing those sides exist and details about the people being manipulated. You have to know your enemy to attack them effectively. (Dumb luck only gets you so far and the boss as a cautious person would not rely on it.) How and when did the boss learn the information required to mess with Akai and Conan and kept updated on their whereabouts, plans, and equipment? Every bit of information and knowledge must have a source, and the boss must have a logical reason to have overheard or tapped that source at a specific time to learn that information.

As for "these are all just theories", the point of a theory is to provide a thoughtful and rational explanation for something. A theory gains strength and differentiates itself from the rest of the pack by providing evidence and arguments for a certain point of view. We want those types of theories because otherwise this thread would be full of unsupportable crap like the boss is Gosho or Barack Obama. (We certainly have enough of that type)

Anyone can make a story to explain why a certain character might be the boss, like what you did with your Mouri family history story. That story isn't worth anything though unless you can prove it, or parts of it actually happened or were likely happen. What is so special about Ellery Queen in particular? Hattori likes Ellery Queen. These holes also need to be addressed, as well as the anime/movie only character/story references, and the contradiction between the boss being overly-careful and allowing Kogoro to be targeted with the hope Vermouth would step in.

Yeah.. I'm kinda stretching it.. It starts to be embarrassing.. What really makes it difficult is that there's too much information... and too vague hints...(although the info seems to be never enough).. you tend to "think" that it happened like this.. or like that... disregarding the tiny little details that may be used to counter your "theories".. LOL.. Just a moment ago I read the latest English-translated chapter and it was revealed that Vermouth and Bourbon is in league with each other and they both know Conan's identity.. It literally "killed" my theory because Bourbon's involvement wasn't considered and we don't know why the hell he is keeping this vital information from the Organization... Lol..

Eri Kisaki's character was so in align with the Boss' character than any other characters in DC (I think?)... Except that Mouri Assasination Attempt. Even the public's widely-acclaimed info about the Boss seems to fit Eri's..

Ahhhhhhh. It's so frustrating!!!!! 

@Chekhov.. who was your choice? lol.. just curious..

@Chekhov.. who was your choice? lol.. just curious..

I don't have one. I haven't seen a theory about a well known character I can fully support. I honestly think the boss is a character we haven't seen yet. My second guess is it is a minor character who we haven't heard much from since whenever they showed up.

Its most likely a No.

It has been said that the boss is a forward thinker and that he is very cautious. Would someone like this leave a potential "Silver Bullet" alive?