Detective Conan World
TML

Dr. Agasa & the Black Organization

86 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Dr. Agasa is affiliated with the Black Organization?

• Yes
    • No

I wonder is Agasa doesn't have a family??

It seems he live in a big house by himself..

What happen with his family??

Yeah...that's what I was always thinking. Maybe the Boss disguised himself as Agasa. He wants something from the Kudo's I guess. And since they became good friends, he got his opportunity! Hey, it was just a guess...

We know a bit about his family. Agasa lived in Japan while his family lived overseas while he was in elementary and middle school. They moved to Japan soon after the end of fall term of his sixth grade after he met Kinoshita Fusae. Agasa may have changed his address when they arrived. The source is manga chapter 410 pages 08-10. There's more on the Agasa wikipage: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Agasa#Childhood_and_relatives

Agasa could be using Conan and Ai... Who knows? But I've always liked him! Awesome character! There are a few suspicious times in the series that could make him a suspect... Like in the episodes Contact with the Blak Organization Conan and Haibara Part or something like that. Gin says the Boss ordered him to kill Pisco. Agasa was alone at the time. Also, when Vermouth got away from sleeping Conan in episode 345. Her leg was injured, and she managed to get away. And, in the Clash of the Red and Black Arc, Gin said the Boss was following Korn 200 meters behind him. It could've been Agasa. Maybe, Agasa doesn't want Ai to be killed yet, because he wants her to make an antidote or something. And he said he knew Ai's father. I don't really know. Just some possibilities. I don't honestly think Agasa is the Boss though...

The person 200 meters behind Korn was Akai in his truck. (V58-6 or chap 603 pg 8)

Oh, really? Wow... I'm stupid. I could of swore that I thought that's what he said... But that was in the anime. Geez. I totally misunderstood. Sorry! :???:

Dr. Agasa MIGHT be a member of BO, but I don't think it is so possible for him to be the boss. If he IS the boss, what is he doing to get closer to Ai and Conan? BO is such a big organisation, he can just let any of the member do the job of spying on Ai and Conan, not just staying close to them everyday. What does he get out of doing it? Doesn't he have much more important thing to do other than spying on 2 little kids that probably do no harm to the organisation? (Well, for now they won't do any harm, but in the future they may. It's very hard to say because we can't get into Gosho's mind, unfortunately.)

Agasa could be using Conan and Ai... Who knows? But I've always liked him! Awesome character! There are a few suspicious times in the series that could make him a suspect... Like in the episodes Contact with the Blak Organization Conan and Haibara Part or something like that. Gin says the Boss ordered him to kill Pisco. Agasa was alone at the time. Also, when Vermouth got away from sleeping Conan in episode 345. Her leg was injured, and she managed to get away. And, in the Clash of the Red and Black Arc, Gin said the Boss was following Korn 200 meters behind him. It could've been Agasa. Maybe, Agasa doesn't want Ai to be killed yet, because he wants her to make an antidote or something. And he said he knew Ai's father. I don't really know. Just some possibilities. I don't honestly think Agasa is the Boss though...

That's a nice one...

Dr. Agasa MIGHT be a member of BO, but I don't think it is so possible for him to be the boss. If he IS the boss, what is he doing to get closer to Ai and Conan? BO is such a big organisation, he can just let any of the member do the job of spying on Ai and Conan, not just staying close to them everyday. What does he get out of doing it? Doesn't he have much more important thing to do other than spying on 2 little kids that probably do no harm to the organisation? (Well, for now they won't do any harm, but in the future they may. It's very hard to say because we can't get into Gosho's mind, unfortunately.)

I agree! But maybe...

One major flaw in that.......If he was in the B.O. or the Boss of it Ai, would probably have known. Plus she can sense when they are close, but is very comfortable around Agasa. That alone says more than enough that he isn't with them or the leader of them.

One major flaw in that.......If he was in the B.O. or the Boss of it Ai, would probably have known. Plus she can sense when they are close, but is very comfortable around Agasa. That alone says more than enough that he isn't with them or the leader of them.

You know, the boss is NOT known to everyone in the BO. only a few people knows by face. the members get messages from Anokata by phone and do what ever he/she has told the person to do. Also, if Agasa is really the boss, i guess he is clever enough to get rid of te 'sense' the BO members can smell. and also act clumsy so that conan won't notice. but I doubt he is, if you see the reason I posted just afew post before this one.

• Upvote 1

I don't think Agasa is with them. I really don't want him to be the boss for a few reasons.

1. I want the boss to look good. Like Gin or Vermouth. Not this fat guy with a big nose and glasses.

2. I like Agasa too much. There have been so many episodes where Agasa just makes me laugh. He is a nice character that was featured in many fan works, openings, and calenders. I can't imagine how things would change if Agasa really was the Boss...

3. It's very unlikely in general. No more is to be said. Everyone just about summed it up already in previous comments.

I don't think Agasa is with them. I really don't want him to be the boss for a few reasons.

1. I want the boss to look good. Like Gin or Vermouth. Not this fat guy with a big nose and glasses.

2. I like Agasa too much. There have been so many episodes where Agasa just makes me laugh. He is a nice character that was featured in many fan works, openings, and calenders. I can't imagine how things would change if Agasa really was the Boss...

3. It's very unlikely in general. No more is to be said. Everyone just about summed it up already in previous comments.

But that's why he could be the Boss! I mean, it's going to really surprising! And to all of you other people with the Agasa with the 'sense', there's a suggestion that the Boss doesn't have the 'sense'. So Ai can't tell who the Boss is. Also, Ai would never suspect the Boss.

I agree with Chelseaj500. To be the boss of the BO, he must be really good at acting and getting rid of the 'sense'. He also has to be smarter than Gin and Vermouth inorder for them to obey him.(they are both smart enough! Imagine the boss being smarter than them!!The boss will be really hard to deal with. GO CONAN!!!!)and at the same time act really dumb and funny not to get too much attention as being a boss.

Wait... now I think that Agasa is the boss now! Although as Meitantei Holmes said, I don't want him to be the boss. I like him very much too.

I agree with Chelseaj500. To be the boss of the BO, he must be really good at acting and getting rid of the 'sense'. He also has to be smarter than Gin and Vermouth inorder for them to obey him.(they are both smart enough! Imagine the boss being smarter than them!!The boss will be really hard to deal with. GO CONAN!!!!)and at the same time act really dumb and funny not to get too much attention as being a boss.

Wait... now I think that Agasa is the boss now! Although as Meitantei Holmes said, I don't want him to be the boss. I like him very much too.

I never really understood that "sense" I mean isn't DC supposed to be a series that goes according to logic how can someone sense that you're part of an organization that makes no sense at all!! Ai just seems to get scared from random strangers with this cool-mysterious-look her "sense" have been wrong for couple of times like when she was scared from Jodie and that 4th grade teacher so it might not be a sense maybe she just feels afraid around people that she doesn't know and look smart or mysterious and since Agasa saved her I highly doubt that she'll ever suspect him.....

I never really understood that "sense" I mean isn't DC supposed to be a series that goes according to logic how can someone sense that you're part of an organization that makes no sense at all!! Ai just seems to get scared from random strangers with this cool-mysterious-look her "sense" have been wrong for couple of times like when she was scared from Jodie and that 4th grade teacher so it might not be a sense maybe she just feels afraid around people that she doesn't know and look smart or mysterious and since Agasa saved her I highly doubt that she'll ever suspect him.....

about the Jodie case, Ai actually felt the sense coming from the doctor(Dr Araide). Because the sense came from their direction doesn't mean she felt it from Jodie. (they sat together on the bus) In fact, she felt it from Dr Araide. (he was Vermouth). wahh, so confusing?

about the Jodie case, Ai actually felt the sense coming from the doctor(Dr Araide). Because the sense came from their direction doesn't mean she felt it from Jodie. (they sat together on the bus) In fact, she felt it from Dr Araide. (he was Vermouth). wahh, so confusing?

oh I see I totally forgot about that but what about that 4th grade teacher?.....

oh I see I totally forgot about that but what about that 4th grade teacher?.....

That wasn't a patented Shiho "he's got the black org smell" reaction. She just was nervous from the guy glaring (in reality squinting because he couldn't see).

That wasn't a patented Shiho "he's got the black org smell" reaction. She just was nervous from the guy glaring (in reality squinting because he couldn't see).

Oh I see! I was wondering about that case too. Now I get it. Thanks!

Yeah, I just wonder now... I mean, if Agasa was the Boss, that would be really evil! XD Just... CRAZY! But it could be Okino Yoko or Yamamura or somebody like that... I always wondered about Kobayashi-sensei. She's such an awesome teacher, and she admitted liking detectives. But then again, EVERYONE in the series likes detectives... XD

hi there guys.. no offense to anyone in there who says no in this poll, anyway it's anybody's opinion here that counts, i hope my opinion counts too.

well here it goes, i voted yes, im just looking at the angles that i do believe too that Okiya Sabura, just what haibara sherry always feel is a member of the BO, so i come to think of it that Okiya and Dr. Agasa do get along well, just like the incident in the Ikkaku rock murder case,where instead of Dr. Agasa coming, he was sent there as a proxy to take a look at the kids, definitely we can see that he's not just an ordinary man in the scene, he has many knowledge about mistery.

-well those are just some of the pts. that i see why i voted yes..

-but of course i9 never argue with conan saying that anybody who loves holmes wouldnt be a bad guy, i just hope he's really not one, definitely by looking at Okiya, i think he's pretty cool. LOL

hi there guys.. no offense to anyone in there who says no in this poll, anyway it's anybody's opinion here that counts, i hope my opinion counts too.

well here it goes, i voted yes, im just looking at the angles that i do believe too that Okiya Sabura, just what haibara sherry always feel is a member of the BO, so i come to think of it that Okiya and Dr. Agasa do get along well, just like the incident in the Ikkaku rock murder case,where instead of Dr. Agasa coming, he was sent there as a proxy to take a look at the kids, definitely we can see that he's not just an ordinary man in the scene, he has many knowledge about mistery.

-well those are just some of the pts. that i see why i voted yes..

-but of course i9 never argue with conan saying that anybody who loves holmes wouldnt be a bad guy, i just hope he's really not one, definitely by looking at Okiya, i think he's pretty cool. LOL

No!My answer is no.Because I Dr Agasa is a good.I Believe is a spy for CIA.Rena not know him not all.

I don't know, but I guess Renya Karasuma (he's in 30th tankoubon) is the leader of the syndicate. I suspect him since I read "Nanatsu no Ko"'s lyrics. The last line of the lyric is something like this : "Go to its old home at the mountain.." we know that Renya Karasuma's home is old, and it situated on a mountain. Maybe it's a pretty big hint Gosho has given to us, I don't know..

Second, I guess the true name of the organization is something related with crows, considering the members are dressing in black, just like a crow's feather, and they use a song about a crying crow as the boss' email. Renya Karasuma has KARASU (crow) on his name, which leads to the theory of the true name of the Syndicate is tied to the leader's identity.

The last, Renya had a fetish to Crows (Karasu), which explains why BO members are all dressed in black.

But it's just me though. <_<

They say that the name of the professor is connected to the antagonist in Sherlock Holmes! mmhhh??

Agasa Hiroshi comes from Agatha Christie and 博士 (professor) which is written the same way as Agasa's first name "Hiroshi" (博士). (So his name written with title looks like "professor Professor Agasa")

Unless you are trying to say Moriarty and Agasa are both professors so Agasa must be bad or related to the boss... which is something even worse than Kogoro would usually come up with.

They say that the name of the professor is connected to the antagonist in Sherlock Holmes! mmhhh??

THE antagonist? You must be more specific than that. You mean the one who was called his greatest adversary? Professor Moriarty? Who only actually appeared in two stories, and was merely referenced to being involved in several other things, and it wasn't until the Jeremy Brett version of the stories that he was even mentioned in any of the other canon stories. Moriarty was basically made by Doyle to kill off Holmes.

If you are going by that then Professor James Moriarty and Col. Sebastian Moran are considered Sherlock Holmes's greatest adversaries. Agasa Hiroshi has nothing in common with either of those two names, other than their title. As Chek said, if you are insinuating that he is the BO boss due to his title, that is really worse than Kogorou.

Chek's explaination about the name is spot on.