Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 841-843 (Inside the truck...)

THIS THREAD is used to discuss about SPOILERS. In other words, if you only read the English version and wish to wait for the official release instead of getting spoiled, this is NOT the right place for you !

RULES OF THE SPOILER-ONLY DISCUSSION THREAD:

1. Any kind of spoiler involving the case (Pictures, Texts, Information, Full Scans...) of any language that is released before the actual English version MUST be posted HERE. The English translations of the spoilers must also be posted here. Please DO NOT share them at the thread made for English-files readers only, in ANY form (NOT even in spoiler boxes).

2. Any kind of discussion involving the spoilers MUST be posted HERE. Please DO NOT reveal, give hints or talk about any information or event (that has not yet happened in the English releases) at the thread made for English-files readers only, in ANY form (NOT even in spoiler boxes).

3. Despite being a Spoiler-only thread, EVERY spoiler and discussion involving events that has not yet happened in the English releases STILL has to be put inside Spoiler boxes. When the mentioned file is officially released in English, this is not necessary anymore.

4. NO DIRECT LINK to Original Japanese scans (RAWs) or to ANY English manga scan because we don't want to have any problem with lawyers. (Japanese spoiler pictures are allowed as long as the amount and quality of which are very very far away from a full scan, like the ones we usually have).

Q&A:

1. Why is this whole thing necessary ?

A: Click here.

2. Why do I still have to use Spoiler boxes here ?

A: In case some member (who only follows the English files) get confused, misclick, or just simply get in the wrong thread... etc., this rule is made NOT to let spoilers get revealed to them. And since this is new, people are not used to it yet, therefore confusions are unavoidable.

3. How do I use Spoiler boxes anyway ?

A: Just simply type the following:

[spoiler]Text you want to write[/spoiler]

Or more manually: Click "Other styles" > Choose "Spoiler" > Enter texts > Click "Add".

4. If the spoiler is not obvious enough to viewers (e.g. one must click a link in order to see it), do I have to use Spoiler boxes ?

A: No, using link addresses is also a hiding method. Again the purpose of this is just to protect the spoilers and info. from being viewed by members who do not want to see them (but get in here by accident). However, you should STATE CLEARLY that it's a spoiler, just to make sure.

5. Can I join the discussion in the other thread as well ?

A: Of course you can. HOWEVER, as mentioned in the rules above, you MUST NOT reveal, give hints or talk about ANYTHING that spoils.

6. Who are you anyway ? Why do we have to follow YOUR rules ?

A: Not mine. Chek suggested that it should be this way. Also, the person who create the threads must write the rules clearly on the very first post from now on, whether they want it or not; this applies to every member (not only me).

ANYWAY, everyone should read this whole post carefully before posting or viewing anything. If you are mistaken for not paying attention to it, the creator of the thread, the moderators and every other forum members will NOT take any responsibility.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

841 Chinese is out !

• Upvote 1

^lol, that’s so sad

if anyone wants a very short explanation:

Conan says that Bourbon would understand the code on the piece of paper, but the piece of paper flies away before Bourbon can read it

I haven’t yet caught up with the latest chapters btw

• Upvote 1

^lol, that’s so sad

if anyone wants a very short explanation:

Conan says that Bourbon would understand the code on the piece of paper, but the piece of paper flies away before Bourbon can read it

I haven’t yet caught up with the latest chapters btw

Thanks for the translation !

Sigh... I kind of hoped that this is just a 2-chapter-case. But now I'm proven wrong...

EDIT: 842 Chinese: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2032495895

We had Amuro in the tennis case, Sera for blush mermaid, but no Okiya yet. This is a Haibara-centric case, so Subaru is the perfect save-the-day character. (Okiya has Agasa's bugged so maybe he heard the message there.) Better still, Haibara's clothes need replacing and Okiya sort of owes her one after the mystery train. Also remember he is hiding something under his clothes in the neck area. Perfect opportunity for a hint drop on that regard when he hopefully forks over his usual jacket!

Amuro may still show up though. It seems like Azusa told him about the strange receipt so he may go looking for it later. Just because he seemed to be nonchalant about it doesn't mean he really is - he typically has an act going. He can put two and two together if the Mouris ask them if they have seen Conan later. He could also see Okiya drive by using the tracking glasses, and Amuro knows about the tracking glasses...

I think it is pretty interesting that Conan tried to call to Bourbon for help. Even though Conan seems to have his tranquilizer watch and shoes/football belt which he has used in the past to attack two different people successfully before, this means he is ranking Bourbon as less dangerous than the random criminals here. Maybe Bourbon's actions so far have convinced/tricked Conan into thinking he is not that bad of a person? That seems a little too incautious/presumptuous of Conan though...

Of course, this still begs the question: is Bourbon's loyalty to the BO closer to that of Vermouth or that of Pisco? In other words, if he were to discover the true identities of Ai and/or Conan (and I think he certainly has the potential to do so), would he do as Vermouth did (i.e. preserve the status quo) or as Pisco attempted to do (i.e. report his discovery to the BO)?

843 Chinese: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2059923549

Amuro calculates the wind's direction, wind's force and the neighborhood's structures... to find the receipt's location. (Is that even possible ?)

Conan sends Okiya another "code", and he indirectly gives them the phone. However, the culprits figure out before Conan can call the police. Fortunately Amuro arrives just in time. However, what's interesting here is that he lies to them, saying he never found the receipt after it was blown away, and just passed by "coincidentally". Why does he have to do that ?

And then Ayumi trolls Conan by inviting a BO member to eat the cake with them at Agasa's house, but Amuro declines. He knows where Agasa's house is now, however.

EDIT: Link fixed ! Sorry :P

HA! Inviting a BO member to have cake. Only Ayumi could pull that off XD Well the MitsuAi hints are getting more and more explicit. Sera and Amuro had both gotten their chance to shine, wonder when Okiya is going to play a big part. Or are we going back to DB camping trips?

How did Bourbon know that the recipt that he picked up is the exact one that was attached to the cat. :ugeek: It doesn't seem realistic and just because the cat was cold doesn't mean she had to be in a cooled truck. <_< She could have been in a cooler somewhere else. It kind of felt fake to me but that is my personal opinion but other than that i am actually pleased that for once there were casulties and not everything went according to Conan's plan so i like that. :-D

How did Bourbon know that the recipt that he picked up is the exact one that was attached to the cat

Azusa the maid mention the receipt has "typo" reading Corpse. Not many receipts on street will read like that.

the cat was cold doesn't mean she had to be in a cooled truck.

He probably know it was a delivery truck from the type of receipt (and the situation). The coldness should tell what kind of truck it was. And if I'm not mistaken Conan mention he remember the car plate and send that information with his message.

Amuro saw Conan's working phone and told him to contact the police. Amuro can deduce that if Conan had that earlier, he would have used it to contact the police instead of sending a cat with a message. That must mean Conan had only just been given that phone to help him. Amuro's first suspect is probably Professor Agasa because they were just outside his house.

Amuro could be mistaking Agasa for Okiya because it was Okiya driving during the car chase in 800 after Ran called Agasa and told him track Conan. Looking at the cars would fix that mistaken assumption and would lead Amuro to Shinichi's place. It would be bad if Amuro tried to go into Agasa's house because he might find Okiya's listening devices. Agasa and Haibara don't know about them, so even if Haibara hid all her lab supplies and herself ahead of time, Amuro could still find the bugs. Then he could justify a more thorough search of the house -- or even Shinichi's house because the broadcast range of wireless listening devices (that aren't Agasa's magical contraptions) is limited.

Akai is stuck between moving out to hide better, and staying at Shinichi's to protect Haibara. I think he will choose the second option.

This is a repeat from DCTP, but if anyone is wondering why Amuro is apparently crazy prepared enough to have a wind physics simulator that can model Beika City on his phone, I think that the Black Organization would have developed this app for Org snipers trying to account for crosswinds in Tokyo. I wonder if the Organization has a private app store with downloadable crime-aiding software?