Detective Conan World
blaxicanlatino

Favorite scenes

whats your favorite scene or part in case closed/detective conan? I dont know why but in the ending credits of i think season 8 (episode 190 for example) where Rachel/Ran is lip singing along with the song...is sooo hypnotising 0_0 i dont know but i love that 7 second part for some reason 0_0

Omg I like that one too! Where Ran is singing along with "Secret of My Heart". Good stuff.

Most of my favorite scenes are those with romance between Shinichi and Ran. They're just so unbelievably cute, and I wish they had more romantic scenes together... This made the "Desperate Revival" arc one of my favorites, and I also really liked the scene in episode 523, "What She Truly Wants to Ask". Ran was intent on telling Shinichi something, and Shinichi told her he had something to tell her too, and he deduced it was probably the same thing as Ran. Awwww they both wanna tell each other they love the other. Awwww so mushy, but I love it. I also like the episodes when Ran is suspecting Conan is Shinichi, but that may be along the same vein as enjoying their romantic scenes together. After all, Ran discovering Conan's identity would definitely further their relationship. Also Ran just pays more attention to Conan overall in those episodes. One scene I liked in particular was where Ran sends Shinichi an email and Conan's phone starts vibrating. Then Conan walks into the room and completely freaks out. His expressions were completely priceless.

Some other scenes I love are the ones where Conan's 17-year-old libido complicates things. The scene where Ran recounts bathing Conan and he gets a nosebleed is completely hilarious. Another great scene was when Ran climbed into bed with Conan because she was scared from being attacked by the bandaged man. Conan was sitting there trying to figure out the case, and then he got so distracted from having Ran sleeping next to him that he decided that he might as well let the cops figure it out instead of him. A statement like that coming from Shinichi means he must have been pretty darn distracted... And who could forget when Sonoko sent him the picture of Ran's boobs when she was wearing a bikini. I thought it was great how he told Ran he'd delete it, and then immediately saved the picture to his phone. Then, to further the awkwardness of the situation, the picture was in fact needed for a murder mystery, and the kids discovered a picture of boobs on 7-year-old Conan's phone. LOL.

As far as openings and endings go, they all contain some pretty awesome scenes. I'm in love with pretty much all of openings 27 and 25, and the part at the end of opening 28 where Ran and Conan are just looking at each other is quite nice. I also really like Ending 21, which is the ending that shows Ran and Shinichi as little kids just hanging out, and Heiji and Kazuha even run by.

There are some great scenes from the movies too. I think the best one is probably from Movie 4, where Conan tells Ran he loves her. Of course she misinterprets it, but it was still an amazing scene.

I think that there is another topic( this one)which is the same as this. Hope that a moderator will come across this and lock it.

not only that, but I know there's a thread in the anime section for favorite episodes, which most of this would be perfect for

thanks for the heads up, I will be locking it now