Detective Conan World
Linh

Anime Couple??

Black Jack? *-*

lol, Black Jack is a manga created by Osamu Tezuka back in the 1970s. It's first animation was aired in the early 1990s, it's second animation was aired in 2004, thrid anime, titled "Black Jack 21" was aired in 2006. It's about an unlicensed doctor, who goes by the name "Black Jack", who cures people with rare diseases and illnesses and such. He charges outrageously high fees. :P It's one of Osamu Tezuka's most popular and well known Character out of his works, next to Astro boy. Anyways, even though it's the most popular out of his works, it's pretty common nowdays for many people to ask "Black Jack? What's that?", seeing as how it is a manga from the 70s. 

lol, Black Jack is a manga created by Osamu Tezuka back in the 1970s. It's first animation was aired in the early 1990s, it's second animation was aired in 2004, thrid anime, titled "Black Jack 21" was aired in 2006. It's about an unlicensed doctor, who goes by the name "Black Jack", who cures people with rare diseases and illnesses and such. He charges outrageously high fees. :P It's one of Osamu Tezuka's most popular and well known Character out of his works, next to Astro boy. Anyways, even though it's the most popular out of his works, it's pretty common nowdays for many people to ask "Black Jack? What's that?", seeing as how it is a manga from the 70s.

Oh, I know. I just like that show as a kid, and was surprised that somebody else knew it :P

I'm surprised that someone else knows it as well. No one really seems to notice retro anime and manga these days. I remember watching it last year, and I loved it. My most favorite series was Black Jack 21. 

The retro anime that I enjoyed as a kid would have to be Cyborg 009. I remember first watching the 2001 series when I was about 8 or 9, and I loved it. I first started to re watch it late last year, and finished it early this year. I also watched the Re: Cyborg 009 film, and it was amazing. ^-^!

It doesn't seem that I have any more anime couples I can think of, but I do have a few favorite Yaoi couples from Detective Conan, but since they're originated from fans and doujinshis, I guess it doesn't necessarily count as an anime couple. Also I don't have any more, since I lost interest in anime long ago. I still love retro though. Retro anime and mangas such as Tezuka's, Shotaro's, and Gosho's, will always have a special place in my heart. ^-^

I've never been huge on shipping but I think my favorite pairing is Senritsu with Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter. Kurapika's downward spiral starts around the time he meets Senritsu and I just find it really sweet how, despite not knowing each other that well, they open up to each other about their pasts. And when Kurapika gets upset Senritsu's able to calm him down and bring him back to his senses quickly. They're just really cute and they really balance each other out. I doubt they'll ever be canon but even so, they just suit each other so well that as long as they have more interactions I'll be happy haha.