Detective Conan World
phantomlady1101

pl1101's art thread

It's been a long time I haven't visited DCW -.-"
19/11/2012
I have a drawing about secondary Kazuha-chan
The dress in my drawing based on my dress. At first I wanted to draw Ran but I thought Kazuha is more suitable ^^

kazuha_tomoya_by_phantomlady1101-d5226i0

~o0o~
My old drawings:
- Ran-chan in Bloody Valentine arc

IMG0027A.jpg?t=1306241593

- Gaara in Chuunin Competition

gaara_by_phantomlady1101-d4x9wj3.jpg

- Chibi Gaara -> I didn't draw it. But my friend drew it for my birthday, so it is mine ^^ (I'm so tricky XD)

a_very_very_kawaii_birthday_gift_by_phan

- A gift for a friend called Chiaki on DCW ^^

bj_by_phantomlady1101-d4flagw.jpg

Thanks for watching!!! ^^

• Upvote 6

nice~ i like it^^ but can i give you a comment (already..)

well, for kazuha, it less indentations on its body.

and for gaara, i think the forehead is to big.

but other than that, it's great!

Thank you ^^ Of course you can give me any comment ^^ That will make my drawing skill improve!!!

Erm, about Kazuha... In my drawing, she was in secondary, so she didn't have a nice body shape (?) XD

About Gaara, I know -.-"

I don't really have much time for a proper drawing unfortunately :(

But I do have something to share. I drew this with pen (because most of the drawings was made when I was doing boring homework xD) so I can't erase anything xD

Winter is coming :)

133.jpg

Idk but this girl is like a character from DC, Aoyama-sensei's style affected me a lot ^^! I even colored the hair :)

037.jpg

I rarely where a person from one side (?) so at least I tried xD

005.jpg

Please comment what you think ^^

Oh, and sorry for the double post T.T I just want to upload my art :/

• Upvote 3

I really like this one: red pen on blue paper note, especially the girl's lip and hair. The eyes look kinda acceptable!

I draw this when I think about me in college :P

44271177-7c19-4237-bf21-43394e3ef875.jpg

Cool, why type if pen is that? I usually use ballpoint pen for doodling, but I have a feeling that's not it...

How old are you? You make college sound young -_-v

Anyways, +1 :D

Cool, why type if pen is that? I usually use ballpoint pen for doodling, but I have a feeling that's not it...

How old are you? You make college sound young -_-v

Anyways, +1 :D

Thank you ^^ I'll turn 16 in more than 2 weeks :) Young??? -.-"""" Yup, being in college is young I think :D

I rarely use ballpoint pen either to write or doodle :/ The line is too thin for me :/ Now you make me remember I have a drawing with a ballpoint pen, I'll show you later :)

I use gel-ink pen :) I always use this in writing or doodlin ^^ Do you know what it is :P?

Thank you ^^ I'll turn 16 in more than 2 weeks :) Young??? -.-"""" Yup, being in college is young I think :D

I rarely use ballpoint pen either to write or doodle :/ The line is too thin for me :/ Now you make me remember I have a drawing with a ballpoint pen, I'll show you later :)

I use gel-ink pen :) I always use this in writing or doodlin ^^ Do you know what it is :P?

College is before 16? Wow, it's really different here.

Yeah. I usually don't use it because the ones I have are pretty bad; they would spit out ink when they feel like it.

College is before 16? Wow, it's really different here.

Yeah. I usually don't use it because the ones I have are pretty bad; they would spit out ink when they feel like it.

xD No, I mean I imagined me in college in the future :P

Ouch :/ That's really irritating :<! My note-taking pen is normal but if you write it on other types of paper, the line is not fully inked :< I have some high-quality gel-pens with various colors but they are for card writing :P

And this is my drawing with ballpoint pen I told you about: (first I don't want to upload it cuz even to me it's beautiful, it does not fit my style at all :/ Don't know why I could draw such a... mature picture :P)

143.jpg

• Upvote 1

Sorry for the double post but this one is special :)

This is for my cute little sister Shada-chan who is experiencing one of the most wonderful ages in her life :D In Vietnam, we refer 15 years old  (of a girl) as the age of full moon :3

Hope you a great year.

But this is just a design. I'm working on a more quality drawing :D But still this is what I think of Shada-chan :P

OMG, this inspires me so much :3!!!!! Have to get back the the other one :D

Hope you like it, Shada-chan :)

P/s: Is it a little too mature for you xD?

photo%2035.jpg

Full body :P Bad photo taking skill -.-"""

photo%2013.jpg?t=1426249523

• Upvote 4