Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Scary Ran!

It was holiday 09:00 AM.

"Ring, ring, ring", rang the clock in Kogoro Mouri and Conan's room, "ring, ring ring... ring ring ring... RING RING RING, RING RONG RING RONG RUNG BANG TONG TONG!" But they were still sleeping...

After 1 hour...

"Otou-san~, Conan-kun~..." cames Ran's voice from behind the door, "wake up already, it's getting late~..." she yelled annoyed, then she burst the door open with her karate... she walked up to the curtains and opened it, they yawned and covered them selves with blankets lazily.

"Mooo~" Ran sighed, "sigh... still sleeping... would I have to use my Karate to wake you guys up..." then she smashed the clock that was ringing abnormally, Conan and Kogoro jumped from their beds.

"I'm...I'm a wake Ran-neechan..." Said Conan trying to act serious, then they ran to the restroom as fast as they can... they washed their faces and ran to the table...What a surprise! The breakfast was already there!

"Wow... You are so kind, Ran" They thought, then they start eating...

"AH... Its cold" said Conan.

"What? cold?..." asked Ran, "AH, you mean the breakfast?... Gomenasai~, I made it one hour ago, while you guys were still sleeping, I thought it wouldn't be that hard waking you guys up, cause..."

But they weren't listening ! They were watching TV!... Ran turns red, then she smashed the table, splitting it into two pieces...

"CAUSE, OF COURSE," Ran shouted, "CAUSE, OTOU-SAN, YOU HAD PROMISED US TO TAKE US ON HOLIDAY TO OSAKA!" she then turned to Conan with a devilish face, "Isn't that right, Conan-kun?

"U... Un!", Conan nodded, frightened, he then forced out a laugh "Ahahaha..."

"But... but..." Conan and Kogoro said together

Ran smashed the drawer that was behind her, "Any excuses...?" she then said with an evil smile.

"N... No!" they said together, frightened.

"stupid Ran..." Conan thought "Whenever she's angry she has to do that..."

"Never should have let her take karate lessons..." then Kogoro thought.

It will be continued (not sure), and Thank you for reading.

So you are trying to say that

Ran= m106.gif , m140.gif

Mori and Conan =m162.gif , m093.gif

right???

Sonotour da yo! Hahaha~ yes that's exactly what I meant~ by the way, those emoticons looked really funny and cute~ do you know one called Onion-tou? Hahahaha! It's very funny and very cute! And to tell you something, this story id DISCONTINUED!! Thank you for reading!

post-3125-12804924122184.gif

I was having a hard time deciphering this story... Sorry...

But I don't feel Ran is the kind of person who would get this mad over something like this, and at least Conan would be fully aware of the danger involved in ignoring her. O.O Ran doesn't go into rampages all that often anyways...

haha!! really lol at this!!! but..she's too scary that she was going to destroy their house..that isn't she..haha!!! or..she's having menstruation period..that's why she's like that..jk ^.^v

but i like it!! ^_^=