Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Movie 17: Private Eye in the Distant Sea

When I was going through the movie list of Detective Conan (it was 20th of April), I saw that movie 17 was out the very day... I was really excited 'cause I really love watching DC <3 <3 <3 Go Shinichi!!!! :D  :wub:

Good Luck, I did that too, I just Love it!!!! =P

Hello :) Well im exited for this new movie ! (Hoping it would surpass my expectations :P ) No matter the outcome i'll still root for the Movie   :wub: Go SHINICHI - CONAN and RAN <3 Ohhh I love it when they're together :)) By the way , Im new here :) But ive been a fan of DC for many years :)

• Upvote 2

Hello :) Well im exited for this new movie ! (Hoping it would surpass my expectations :P ) No matter the outcome i'll still root for the Movie   :wub: Go SHINICHI - CONAN and RAN <3 Ohhh I love it when they're together :)) By the way , Im new here :) But ive been a fan of DC for many years :)

Agree, =). Let support the DC!!!

Have Great Day

• Upvote 1

Meh...They should change the one to be put in danger like Gin or Vodka. Ran is too mainstream already.

Or perhaps they should try making a movie that's canon. That would be terrific.

Movie 17-wise, I hope it's not like Movie 11.

i cudn't agree more.

Ran, again? Ever movie she either gets half drowned, nearly killed, does'nt she have a lawyer or something?

This movie poster makes the movie seem terrible, but the trailer is not half bad. Conan looks kind of funny in that sea captain get-up. :P

Hey guys am new here but am like the number 1 fan of Conan

I heard about movie 17 being boring and stuff but me as long as conans there it's a good way of killing time just enjoy if its not cool

I'd be happy if there's a *thing* between ran and shinichi that d be awesome but let's just enjoy whatever comes . At least that's what I think a real Conan fan would do

Now who's with me?????

• Upvote 1

Actually I found a link (RAW). The quality's pretty good . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g575294tpE but it's not the FULL MOVIE :(

I found a comment at the link the other day.

HUGE SPOILER!!!! Don't open if you don't want anything to spoil!!! 

After Ran fell in the ocean, nobody noticed or knew she was gone until the end of the case. The ship crew said that she may be dead. And that's why Conan cried...

If you want to reply to this spoiler box, please post it in a spoiler box too. Not everyone wants spoilers OK? text-line-smiley-052.gif

omaygaashh. i cant believe that some of you didnt like some of the detective conan's movie.

would agree but people have opinion about it.... However When movie 17 come out to UK/USA? As wondering and waiting to watch it!!! 

would agree but people have opinion about it.... However When movie 17 come out to UK/USA? As wondering and waiting to watch it!!! 

ah yeah . but im just curios. are they really a detective conan's fans.     

well yeah im waiting for the movvie 17. i cant wait to watch it 

<3333

• Upvote 1

ah yeah . but im just curios. are they really a detective conan's fans.     

well yeah im waiting for the movvie 17. i cant wait to watch it 

<3333

=) Plus I think they are (or not) but why else would they join this site? =P -Show support to Detective Conan's Fans =).