Detective Conan World
Gin

DC fans! + w +

Hiya, I'm Rica, also known as Gin here! :) I'm a 15 year old high school student in Toronto who has recently started watching Detective Conan for summer vacation~

This site is awesome -- cause it's all well-organized :D

I've actually read the manga first , and watched all the movies shortly after. Only a few days ago, I started watching the anime on this site :).

There seems to be a LOT of episodes, and I was wondering if I should just watch the ones relating to the storyline.

Do all you DC fans recommend it?

Anyhow, I'm going to enjoy my time at this site! Hope to meet all of ya soon!~

The most energetic member yet,

Gin -- Rica!

Hey there, Rica! I'm Kat--welcome to DCW! Cool name, btw--Gin. Ahh, that guy gives me the creeps. XD

And yesss, there are so many Conan episodes, but I recommend that you don't skip over the filler episodes--most of them are just as fun and exciting as the main storyline ones, including the anime original episodes. I know having 500+ episodes to go through can be tough, but it's really fun to watch them, and before you know it, you're already anticipating for the newly released episodes in Japan. XD I actually rewatched Detective Conan from episode one this summer and I'm already in the 460s. XD

See you around! :D

Hi! My name is Julia and i'm 11. Welcome!

i know that watching so many episodes might get boring (i'm watching them right now, but i;m only on 46 and i started months ago. haha) but i wouldn't advise that they're very interesting, like la vanille says, and some might be sort of important.

ugg.. Gin freaks me out.. ;)

Hello Rica!

Welcome to DCW! I'm really glad you like the site. ;)

Oh and I'm also from Toronto! So cool hehe!

So how did you learn about Detective Conan? And I also recommend you watch all the episodes. Some cases are really really interesting and/or just fun to watch. You won't regret it!

Have fun and see you around!