Detective Conan World
Misaki-chan

Secret Santa

Secret Santa Poll!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should we push back the reveal date to the 25th?

Oh and since everyone has done a wishlist well mine is

Anything Ran/Kaito Kid will do just GREAT. Or anything Kaito Kid, because I love him. Heiji/Kazuha would also be grand. Since it can be non DC related:

Cowboy Bebop, 007: Skyfall...

Please note that anything in this list does not have to precisely this.

Edited by Wicky

*ignores the other posts* I have a question. If one wishes to drop out, where do they say that?

You can say it here or leave a comment on my profile saying you wish to drop out of the event.

BTW, since I've totally neglected to put up a wish list, here's mine:

~SatoxTakagi (total love if you do this <3)

~CoAi

~Kagamine Rin + Len

(would like to see a snowball fight between whatever two you pick, though you can totally ignore this if you have better ideas)

Ooh! Ooh! Count me in~!! :DD

Yay, another Secret Santa~!! XD

Okay, here's my wishlist:

-Conan/Shinichi

-Heiji

-Shin x Ran / Heiji x Kazuha

-Kaitou Kid

Non-DC related: INUYASHA~~ \o/

And just putting it out there, I will most likely be drawing for my gift~ ^^

I'll sign up~ ^^ This sounds like fun~

This is a good excuse for a fanfic~ xD

As for a wishlist... whoever's stuck with me'll have to figure it out, 'cause I have no idea what to put. DC- related or especially Sera vs. Bourbon related anything would be epic I guess~

Bleach is my ultimate favorite, especially RenRuki~

Since I've been asked to put out a wish list,

ShinichiXKazuha! :D

and others include Bakuman, Death Note, DC (ConAi/ShinShi).

Oh yes you can do anything you like for me, a fic, art or amv,

Edited by The Banana Massacrer

I don't mind if I don't get something on my wishlist, but my favourite DC character is Kaito KID! I don't dislike any characters so anyone else would be fine. Other things I like are dragons and pretty much every other animal XD I've also been into Angel Beats, Lagoon Engine and DN Angel lately.

I would like to join *is excited because I've never done anything like secret santa and loves mysteries* here is my wishlist (these are just general ideas in case the person who gives me gifts doesn't have a clue what to give me, just pick the one you feel you would be most comfortable doing):

If you prefer to draw pictures:

Shinichi x Ran picture

Heiji x Kazuha picture

Kaito x Aoko picture (doesn't matter if Kaito is in Kaito Kid costume or not)

picture of all (or just some, it's optional) characters listed above in one picture

If you prefer fanfictions:

Shinichi x Ran fic

Heiji x Kazuha fic

Kaito x Aoko fic

fanfiction of all (or just some, it's optional) characters mentioned above meeting and what would happen

Or if you prefer to do AMVs:

Shinichi x Ran AMV (romantic song)

Heiji x Kazuha AMV (romantic song)

Kaito x Aoko AMV (romantic song)

or you can do an AMV with all (or just some, it's optional) of the characters mentioned above with an upbeat song in the background

(You can do any other DC couple if you want the 3 mentioned are just my top 3 favourites)

and if you prefer to do something else, then do it, don't hold back, I just mentioned pictures, fics & AMVs because they were the only ones I could think of

Ah, fine, I'll join this one, guys.

My wishlist:

I would prefer either a picture or an AMV of either of the following people or the series they come from:

Haruhi Suzumiya (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

Kyonko (genderswap of Kyon from Melancholy)

Rikka Takanashi (Chu-2)

Revy (Black Lagoon)

As for what I'm going to do, it's going to be either a fanfic or digital art.

Edited by Mohorovicic

Hm. I may or may not join. I put myself down as a "maybe" just in case, but I'll probably do it. I need a reason to write anyways~...

Wishlist:

Hetalia - France/England. Or just France in general.

Detective Conan - Akako. Or Hakuba. Or both.

I would prefer a fic or an AMV, if you don't mind, but hit me with your best shot!

hi, I would like to join, here is my wishlist:

a picture of any Black Organization member in dress :D

A fan-fiction of Gin asking Vodka for fashion advice (Emerald came up with this idea when I asked her what would be an interesting story to look forward to)

or something along these lines...

'kay, here's a better wish list, but take it more as a suggestion than anything :xxx :)

If it's DC-related then I guess Takagi or the Nagano lot and if not then Vocaloid, Higurashi/Umineko or Death Note related...? Also, maybe Hetalia? My favourite characters for that would have to be England or Germany... :lol:

Sign me up! My sister is forcing me to join this. But, it seems fun ^_^

My wishlist:

My favorite pairings are ShinichixRan, SatoxTakagi, HeijixKazuha, and KaitoxAoko--any of those will do (yes, yes, I know, pretty obvious :P)

If not DC-related, I like Arcana Famiglia (my favorite character is Debito <3333333) and Another. Also, Higurashi/Umineko. Oh!! Or Itazura Na Kiss <3 La Corda D'Oro, Inuyasha, OHSHC, and Jigoku Shoujo ^^

Misaki-chan, I'm dropping out from SS. I have to take care of more important things, which might not give me enough time to make my present. :(

Misaki-chan, I'm dropping out from SS. I have to take care of more important things, which might not give me enough time to make my present. :(

It's fine, don't worry ^^ Maybe you can join next year :D

Just letting you guys know that PMs regarding who your baby is may come out later than scheduled, though it should only be by a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

I participated on this same event last year (when I have so much time to waste... =X) Sadly, this year I won't be able to... =C College seems to take over my life... But anyways... Ya'll enjoy it... Happy Holidays!