Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Linh

A Weird Moment

Soo. . . Everyone has their weird and awkward moments. . . so why not share them???

I'll start first! :rolleyes: Just recently I was walking downtown minding my own business when suddenly this random guy came up to me asking what college that I go to. At first I was confused because I'm barely starting in High School and so I started wondering about how old I look. :blink: When I was about to answer he told me that I was skinny and needed to eat more, and then he shook my hand and walked away. . . weird isn't it???

Soo. . . Everyone has their weird and awkward moments. . . so why not share them???

I'll start first! :rolleyes: Just recently I was walking downtown minding my own business when suddenly this random guy came up to me asking what college that I go to. At first I was confused because I'm barely starting in High School and so I started wondering about how old I look. :blink: When I was about to answer he told me that I was skinny and needed to eat more, and then he shook my hand and walked away. . . weird isn't it???

yes indeed^^

as for me, a friend and i went to mosque (at school) to do the midday prayer. and i finished first, so i waited for her outside mosque. and came to my mind that i wanted to surprise her when she came out.

unfortunately, when i did that, the one that showed up was someone i don't know. it was so weird, awkward, and embarrassing that i thought she would come out. and i was just playing cool like nothing happened. >////<

• Upvote 1

Sounds like a pocket-picker to me, the kind who usually ask random people random questions and then take advantage of when the victim is not paying attention to steal things.

Also the act of shaking your hand is suspicious, it might have been to make sure that your hand wasn't put inside the pocket, which made the stealing even easier. He himself or his partner (if there was one) behind you could very well have taken whatever was inside your pocket while he was "shaking your hand".

Are you sure you didn't lose anything after the "talk" with him ?

this morning, outside of Spanish class, a boy in my class came up to me and started singing some weird song but then I went into class another boy dragged my chair and when I pulled it back, I accidentally hurt someone with the leg of the chair, yes my morning was full of oddness and accidently hurting someone, which I still feel guilty about...

yes indeed^^

as for me, a friend and i went to mosque (at school) to do the midday prayer. and i finished first, so i waited for her outside mosque. and came to my mind that i wanted to surprise her when she came out.

unfortunately, when i did that, the one that showed up was someone i don't know. it was so weird, awkward, and embarrassing that i thought she would come out. and i was just playing cool like nothing happened. >////<

Hahaha!! Wow That is embarrassing!!! Which reminds me of a time where that happened to me, although not exactly. Instead it was my friend who wanted to scare me but, he ended up scaring someone else, but as he was walked away awkwardly, after apologizing to the unfortunate bystander, I scared him instead! Let's just say he had an unusually high-pitched scream for a guy. . . Hehehe. >.<

Sounds like a pocket-picker to me, the kind who usually ask random people random questions and then take advantage of when the victim is not paying attention to steal things.

Also the act of shaking your hand is suspicious, it might have been to make sure that your hand wasn't put inside the pocket, which made the stealing even easier. He himself or his partner (if there was one) behind you could very well have taken whatever was inside your pocket while he was "shaking your hand".

Are you sure you didn't lose anything after the "talk" with him ?

Oh my gosh! I never even thought about that!! I should go check!! O.o

this morning, outside of Spanish class, a boy in my class came up to me and started singing some weird song but then I went into class another boy dragged my chair and when I pulled it back, I accidentally hurt someone with the leg of the chair, yes my morning was full of oddness and accidently hurting someone, which I still feel guilty about...

Hehehe!! The a guy sang to you? Does he sing well?? JKJKJK XP

Hahaha!! Wow That is embarrassing!!! Which reminds me of a time where that happened to me, although not exactly. Instead it was my friend who wanted to scare me but, he ended up scaring someone else, but as he was walked away awkwardly, after apologizing to the unfortunate bystander, I scared him instead! Let's just say he had an unusually high-pitched scream for a guy. . . Hehehe. >.<

Oh my gosh! I never even thought about that!! I should go check!! O.o

Hehehe!! The a guy sang to you? Does he sing well?? JKJKJK XP

he was not the best I've ever heard but he wasn't the worst either he was okay, not amazing singing but at least he isn't completly terrible

he was not the best I've ever heard but he wasn't the worst either he was okay, not amazing singing but at least he isn't completly terrible

Well then that's good!! Usually when a guy sings to me (it's more like I demand then to sing in front of me, but it's the same either way ^^) They make themselves tone deaf and then it just ruins the whole thing because usually I hear from my friends that they are good singers and I just HAVE to her it. . . being the weird person I am... XD

Well then that's good!! Usually when a guy sings to me (it's more like I demand then to sing in front of me, but it's the same either way ^^) They make themselves tone deaf and then it just ruins the whole thing because usually I hear from my friends that they are good singers and I just HAVE to her it. . . being the weird person I am... XD

a lot of guys sing tone deaf to me on purpose too, in fact the guy I mentioned earlier does it the most, when I said it wasn't completely terrible, I meant he was a little bit better than usual, but I find it incredibly annoying when guys just come up to you just to sing tone deaf, and for some reason they always sing songs I don't like, I also find it annoying when anyone in my class comes up to me, and they just talk to me to say that I'm weird or Detective Conan is weird (I get extremely annoyed when they insult Detective Conan), or just saying that anime in general is weird and watching anime or reading manga is weird...MY CLASS IS MEAN!

a lot of guys sing tone deaf to me on purpose too, in fact the guy I mentioned earlier does it the most, when I said it wasn't completely terrible, I meant he was a little bit better than usual, but I find it incredibly annoying when guys just come up to you just to sing tone deaf, and for some reason they always sing songs I don't like, I also find it annoying when anyone in my class comes up to me, and they just talk to me to say that I'm weird or Detective Conan is weird (I get extremely annoyed when they insult Detective Conan), or just saying that anime in general is weird and watching anime or reading manga is weird...MY CLASS IS MEAN!

like the whole class in general or is it just the boys?? Because if you think about it psychologically...(did i say it right?)boys would usually be mean to the girls they like... *hehehe* but if it is the whole class then tell them this, They have NO RIGHT to say anything bad about anime and manga... and do they know cartoons?? Like batman and superman? it's basically like the same thing, (although the art is different and one is made in japan... and that anime is soooo much better....) so stop being stupid jerks and if they are going to bad-talk about anime then do it somewhere else, because you (and of course me) love anime! Yep! Stand up for yourself and what you love!!*says this with tears in my eyes andgives you a "thumbs up!"*

like the whole class in general or is it just the boys?? Because if you think about it psychologically...(did i say it right?)boys would usually be mean to the girls they like... *hehehe* but if it is the whole class then tell them this, They have NO RIGHT to say anything bad about anime and manga... and do they know cartoons?? Like batman and superman? it's basically like the same thing, (although the art is different and one is made in japan... and that anime is soooo much better....) so stop being stupid jerks and if they are going to bad-talk about anime then do it somewhere else, because you (and of course me) love anime! Yep! Stand up for yourself and what you love!!*says this with tears in my eyes andgives you a "thumbs up!"*

I think it was just 5 boys that really said anything about it...I exaggerated when I said the whole class, but sometimes it feels like it, because when I mention one word about anime/manga to 4 them, they call it weird and the other one only said it once, he even said a drawing I was starting on Shinichi was good, even though I just started it, I think he's the nicest out of them, but I don't think it's because they like me as a potential girlfriend, I don't know any of the boys very well, and I also don't talk to them very much either, as for everyone else in my class(except for Diamond) just give me strange looks when I talk about anime/manga.

Some teachers at my school had a strange moment on the 20th of December when I showed them a DVD cover (which mine and Diamond's friend brought in, she also likes anime) of an anime called Death Note with a shinigami (death god) named Ryuk on it, I also showed it to my schools principal and some classmates (I think 2 of the boys I mentioned earlier saw it)

Hmmm...... Well I went this one school for a few months after we'd moved. This was a while ago... Like when I was in the seventh grade. One day, we went on a field trip and I was sitting in front of this guy who was really...well, noticeable xD He had blonde hair and blue eyes and he was tall, so he stood out a lot. Well, I'd seen him around a few times and I SWEAR he sounded just like Michael Jackson! I just had to tell him, of course, so I turned around to face him. I had climbed up on my knees on the seat so I didn't have much of a grip. So the bus decided JUST then to run over a pothole, sending me flying back against the seats behind me. And of course, I screamed, which led to everyone on the bus seeing me dangling half on my seat, half on the floor looking like a shocked idiot. I got yelled at by the bus driver too :(

But the worst part was that the extremely popular blonde guy's girlfriend spent the rest of my days at the school passing around silly rumors about me because she thought I had been hitting on him xP

I think it was just 5 boys that really said anything about it...I exaggerated when I said the whole class, but sometimes it feels like it, because when I mention one word about anime/manga to 4 them, they call it weird and the other one only said it once, he even said a drawing I was starting on Shinichi was good, even though I just started it, I think he's the nicest out of them, but I don't think it's because they like me as a potential girlfriend, I don't know any of the boys very well, and I also don't talk to them very much either, as for everyone else in my class(except for Diamond) just give me strange looks when I talk about anime/manga.

Some teachers at my school had a strange moment on the 20th of December when I showed them a DVD cover (which mine and Diamond's friend brought in, she also likes anime) of an anime called Death Note with a shinigami (death god) named Ryuk on it, I also showed it to my schools principal and some classmates (I think 2 of the boys I mentioned earlier saw it)

Death Note??? Hahahaha!! I loved that anime!!! L was my favorite character!!! Hahaha, I thought that he was funny!! Hehehehe... Oh! and a bunch of my friends give me weird looks when I talk about anime too... Because to them it seems like I go off into "The LalaLand of Anime" (as they call it) so you're not the only one!!

Hmmm...... Well I went this one school for a few months after we'd moved. This was a while ago... Like when I was in the seventh grade. One day, we went on a field trip and I was sitting in front of this guy who was really...well, noticeable xD He had blonde hair and blue eyes and he was tall, so he stood out a lot. Well, I'd seen him around a few times and I SWEAR he sounded just like Michael Jackson! I just had to tell him, of course, so I turned around to face him. I had climbed up on my knees on the seat so I didn't have much of a grip. So the bus decided JUST then to run over a pothole, sending me flying back against the seats behind me. And of course, I screamed, which led to everyone on the bus seeing me dangling half on my seat, half on the floor looking like a shocked idiot. I got yelled at by the bus driver too :(

But the worst part was that the extremely popular blonde guy's girlfriend spent the rest of my days at the school passing around silly rumors about me because she thought I had been hitting on him xP

Aww... stupid people jumping to conclusions!! ( >.<)/

As we were leaving a fast food chain, I got up, took my unfinished drink, and left. It was only when we were about to leave the mall when I noticed that I brought the fast food's glass icon_redface.gif

Sooo many to choose from. Let's just say there are some WEIRD people at my school. All of these were more like 'uncomfortable' than weird, and 2 made me want restraining orders... And these are just what came to mind immediately TT_TT

Creeper # 1

Once at lunch somebody nobody at our table knows came and sat next to me and started looking at my manga drawings. He said, "THese are really good... I don't draw, I write. I write something you wouldn't expect." To be polite I asked what he wrote, and he responded, "I write erotica." Trying to keep a blank face I just scooted over, cursing the fact that each bench is only two seats long. Then he went, "I have a hypothesis," and poked me in the side, apparently to test whether a girl aqueaks. Needless to say I didn't, I slugged him and warned him that I can become violent. He just said, "Oh, I don't mind..." Hence, further scooting.

Creeper # 2

In the middle of tv class a kid I don't know sat next to me and asked to look at my anthro drawings in my sketchbook. He started calling me his drawing buddy, which was fine until he went for a hgh five and said, "We should draw together sometime, naked..."

TT_TT I dress entirely appropriately, if tomboy and punkish, and I act like one of the guys. I scare off most of the creeps, and yet there are some that just don't get it

Just Weird # 1

APPARENTLY I can't draw at school. During lunch another pair of guys that know nothing of anime sat by me and complimented my drawings, saying it looked kind of like something they'd seen. Then they tried to say 'Naruto.' ... literally, they couldn't pronounce it. TT-TT

Just Weird # 2

On the phone with my ex one time he commented that my voice sounded less like a little girl and more like a woan than last time we'd talked. I kinda said "Thanks" and dropped it. Then later he said, "This is gonna sound weird, but your voice sounds hot..." *facepalm* And HE says 'Weird' guys are attracted to me....

I prepared for the pedestal to collapse (the tiny box like thing you stand on behind the rostum I think? o.O") and the next minute the teacher asks me to go on stage. /dug my own grave

My waiter when we were at Disney called me sir...--

And after he figured out why my friends and I had poker faces, he made a point of calling me ma'am.

Maybe some noticeable lipstick will help?

I don't do makeup...

I don't really blame the guy, I was wearing an oversized guy's jacket, but that happens all the time xD

Try pink then. :rolleyes:

Try pink then. :rolleyes:

You amuse me. Not a chance.

It doesn't bother me until dudes I know (happens every freakin' time) are like, "I knew you were a girl the whole time, just look at your chest." -- I get slightly murderous...

You amuse me. Not a chance.

It doesn't bother me until dudes I know (happens every freakin' time) are like, "I knew you were a girl the whole time, just look at your chest." -- I get slightly murderous...

Why not? pink is cute.