Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

The Secret Behind Vermouth's Youth!

148 members have voted

1. 1. What is the cause of Vermouth's youth?

• She took APTX 4869 to get younger
    • She took APTX 4869 to commit suicide and it affected her aging instead
    • She took APTX 4869 as an experiment
    • She was exposed to APTX 4869 on accident and it affected her aging
    • She took APTX 4869 for some other reason
    • She took something else to get younger
    • She took something else to commit suicide and it affected her aging instead
    • She took something else as an experiment
    • She was exposed to something else on accident and it affected her aging
    • She took something else for some other reason
    • Sharon and Chris are two different people so no deaging is involved
    • Vermouth had plastic surgery
    • She used the gem Pandora's tears
    • Vermouth ages normally, she just disguises it really well
    • Vermouth goes through some continuous therapy to keep her aging halted
    • Vermouth naturally doesn't age
    • The brain of the older Vermouth was transplanted into a younger clone
    • Vermouth isn't human (e.g. undead)
    • Something else
  2. 2. How old is Vermouth really?

• 0-19
    • 20-30 (Chris's age = 29)
    • 31-44
    • 45-60 (Sharon's approximate age)
    • 61-74
    • 75-90 (Sharon's mom's approximate age)
    • 91-119
    • 120+

she went for plastic surgery(kidding)

hmmm? think she took the same drug or there is something else fishy in the Black Organization.

There's always something else fishy going on in the BO. Up til now, they have not revealed what are the motives of the BO and even shinichi has not found anything that hints what they could be up to. But I'm sure vermouth's youth could be the first main hint to that.

Could it be that they are trying to raise someone from the dead? Or were they trying to make their version of "Lazarus Pit" ? lol.... What do you guys think is the real motive of BO? They are assassinating people, involving themselves in business transactions, making poisons.... What are they up to?

Could it be that they are trying to raise someone from the dead? Or were they trying to make their version of "Lazarus Pit" ? lol.... What do you guys think is the real motive of BO? They are assassinating people, involving themselves in business transactions, making poisons.... What are they up to?

We have a thread about that. black organization's true plan

Lol what's with the choices?! Undead?! That's a joke right? :P

Nope, I went through the thread and looked at people's serious suggestions, then went back over to DCTP and checked there too to come up with options. Someone seriously suggested she was undead at one point. Same goes with the clone and brain transplant.

I did the same thing with the other polls too.

yay for the poll! :grin:

\o/

I think Vermouth just taking some surgery for her appeal

If she swallowed an APTX 4869

Then whole BO will realize that APTX is not a killing machine

but for a Shrinking Machine

and soon if Vermouth get shrink by APTX 4869 then Gin should realized that Shinichi is still alive and live as a Kids somewhere .

Or maybe Vermouth Swallowed an APTX 4869 as a testing materials for the First time APTX 4869 was found

and She shrunk, finally The researcher maybe both Sherry(Haibara) and Akemi (Haibara's Older Sister) fixed the APTX 4869 and said that they add something on it (IN fact is not)

Then after finishing the task Akemi got killed in the Robbery case, and Haibara decided to swallowed APTX too

but I don't think that vermouth Swallowed APTX 4869

If she swallowed APTX , she would realized sherry shrunk and recognized a shrinken sherry in the Bus Hijacking Case

I think she got something that made her wants to die,, and try to commit suicide with APTX then got her body shrunk then became chris..

she played 2 roles and got tired by it then "kill" sharon since she's on chris body now..

She might've been a guinea pig for another type of poison before APTX 4869 or accidentally got into contact with it, making Anokata feel sorry for her and treat her kindly.

It's not likely that she had plastic surgery :lol: There seems to be no point in doing it anyway.

Don't call me crazy but I chose the "undead" possibility. Though it hasn't been made clear, but the woman with the "cat issue" might be Vermouth. If I'm not mistaken, then she said something like: "We can be both God and The Devil, since we're trying to raise the dead against the stream of time..." Although she might be talking about the BO's goal, I highly think that she was also complaining about her own situation.

If Vermouth really took APTX4869, somehow I got the feeling that her drug was much more "advanced" than the version which Shinichi and Shiho took.

but I don't think that vermouth Swallowed APTX 4869

If she swallowed APTX , she would realized sherry shrunk and recognized a shrinken sherry in the Bus Hijacking Case

But no one in the BO knows that Sherry used APTX to commit suicide/to escape. Though I think that she has already suspect Haibaiba being Sherry even since that case.

I say she was probably exposed to something else by accident.

Maybe she was accidentally infected with some form of radiation, which mutated her cells to change and die slower.

It's definitely a possibility.

PLastic sugery; with all the money the BO has, I'm sure it's possible. Even Conan thinks that Chris and Sharon are the same person... but to be openminded, Berumotto (Vermouth) could have been exposed to something wacked up... or, she's just a zombie. But I doubt that; she moves so quickly.... :blink:

PLastic sugery; with all the money the BO has, I'm sure it's possible. Even Conan thinks that Chris and Sharon are the same person... but to be openminded, Berumotto (Vermouth) could have been exposed to something wacked up... or, she's just a zombie. But I doubt that; she moves so quickly.... :blink:

I don't think plastic surgery could cover it. Even assuming extreme training (it would have to be, even for a young person), how could someone with a fifty year old woman's body suddenly vault up over a handrail from a dead hanging position while shot in the side? - which is what happened in the NYC arc. A 20 or 30 year old's body I could understand, but 50? Now if Vermouth was age-locked into a 20 to 30 year old's body which means she keeps her youthful strength...

I don't think plastic surgery could cover it. Even assuming extreme training (it would have to be, even for a young person), how could someone with a fifty year old woman's body suddenly vault up over a handrail from a dead hanging position while shot in the side? - which is what happened in the NYC arc. A 20 or 30 year old's body I could understand, but 50? Now if Vermouth was age-locked into a 20 to 30 year old's body which means she keeps her youthful strength...

There are people out there who are physically capable of doing something like that. If Vermouth kept up vigorious training I think she'd be able to handle something like that.

I say she was probably exposed to something else by accident.

Maybe she was accidentally infected with some form of radiation, which mutated her cells to change and die slower.

It's definitely a possibility.

Not to die slower but to regenerate themselves. Stopping the aging process means that the cells are no longer dying. Cellular regeneration.