Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

The Secret Behind Vermouth's Youth!

148 members have voted

1. 1. What is the cause of Vermouth's youth?

• She took APTX 4869 to get younger
    • She took APTX 4869 to commit suicide and it affected her aging instead
    • She took APTX 4869 as an experiment
    • She was exposed to APTX 4869 on accident and it affected her aging
    • She took APTX 4869 for some other reason
    • She took something else to get younger
    • She took something else to commit suicide and it affected her aging instead
    • She took something else as an experiment
    • She was exposed to something else on accident and it affected her aging
    • She took something else for some other reason
    • Sharon and Chris are two different people so no deaging is involved
    • Vermouth had plastic surgery
    • She used the gem Pandora's tears
    • Vermouth ages normally, she just disguises it really well
    • Vermouth goes through some continuous therapy to keep her aging halted
    • Vermouth naturally doesn't age
    • The brain of the older Vermouth was transplanted into a younger clone
    • Vermouth isn't human (e.g. undead)
    • Something else
  2. 2. How old is Vermouth really?

• 0-19
    • 20-30 (Chris's age = 29)
    • 31-44
    • 45-60 (Sharon's approximate age)
    • 61-74
    • 75-90 (Sharon's mom's approximate age)
    • 91-119
    • 120+

maybe she inspired the aptx 
she has the ability to get younger by her self or get back from the dead 
and the BO or Ai's parents (but the BO made the parents work for them by force or they wanted to be part of BO) wanted to copy this thing so they made the aptx 4869

Uhm guys Vermouth didn't take APTX-4869

When did APTX-4869 complete?

Vermouth is like 40 or 50 years old already she should start de-aging but not that means she take something else

@EIV12- How do you know? APTX is still incomplete, so that means it isn't capable of fulfilling its desired use 100% of the time. (That desired use is still unknown. Presumably it's immortality?) But if Vermouth did indeed take APTX on a regular basis, it's extremely unlikely that she shrinks/deages all the time. Also, I think Shinichi was the first one to have taken the drug, so that means either Vermouth took it secretly or she took it after Shinichi did. Anyways, I voted "she took something else" too because it seems more likely. Maybe the "Silver Bullet" is that drug?

@Akazora- is that a ploy to get the "Black Org." banner? :P

@EIV12- How do you know? APTX is still incomplete, so that means it isn't capable of fulfilling its desired use 100% of the time. (That desired use is still unknown. Presumably it's immortality?) But if Vermouth did indeed take APTX on a regular basis, it's extremely unlikely that she shrinks/deages all the time. Also, I think Shinichi was the first one to have taken the drug, so that means either Vermouth took it secretly or she took it after Shinichi did. Anyways, I voted "she took something else" too because it seems more likely. Maybe the "Silver Bullet" is that drug?

@Akazora- is that a ploy to get the "Black Org." banner? :P

Because ATPX shrinking effect was only achieve recently.(according to Pisco, compliment Haibara) Vermouth doesn't age... for some 30-50 years

^I'm just saying that we can't be sure if Gosho-sensei hasn't said anything yet, although I did vote "she took something else".

We CAN be sure. As EIV12 said. Vermouth age issue come before APTX current effect.

My guess she and her "husband" or father took some substance that made her immortal(maybe almost cause maybe she can become old but very very slowly)...to the masculine figure (one of the two...the boss?? It did not go so well, He got sick but somewhat still alive, thats why the Aptx program, lously based on that "substance" improved research to cheat death/ prolong life....

@@@@@Plot twist: before events of conan he took the Aptx and turned into a child, a 7year old child...that's why the ringtone is Nanatso no Ko...and Vermouth knows all about it, that's why she is keeping Conan and Haibara secret to not risk the boss.

That's all folks :-)  Sorry about the english !

Best regards

My guess (it's a shame that this time I have no elements to try a deduction. Arrrgh... I'm feeling like the awaken Kogoro!)

Vermouth is very close to the boss

The BO has been working on the silver bullet for half a century (50 years)

No children would organize an organization like BO. They should be least teenagers fifth years ago

If Vermouth was one of the earliest members of BO, she should be 50+20 years old

To avoid her aging, she somehow managed to keep her appearance

But she wants the APTX which can de age her body, so she can actually get younger or even live longer

On 2010-8-1 at 11:23 AM, Scar Akai said:

I don't thionk so. Based on my conclusion drawn, drinking APTX 4869 once will make you 10 years younger. So, I think that she just drank it twice or thrice.

if she used the APTX4869 3 or 4 times wouldn't there be side effects???