Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Akai Shuuichi's Death Theory!

136 members have voted

1. 1. Is Akai dead or alive?

I Believe Astushi is alive.Akai is know he is alive.Akai is plan Fake die long time.Atsushi is plan to attack BO with Akai.Astushi is set a trap and wait perfect time to enemy attack.Astushi was CIA.He want detsroy to BO.

YOU REALLY ARE An Atushi fan, aren't you?

I always thought Akai faked his death. But the idea of him being Subaru never crossed my mind. I orginally thought that he was Kaito Kid's father (partly due to them having the same voice by having the same voice actor). And he went under the alias Akai after almost being killed the B.O. to look for more information on them. If he escaped death once (though as each day passes I think this theory gets more and more unlikely) he could very well do it again.

YOU REALLY ARE An Atushi fan, aren't you?

Atsushi?I Believe he is alive.Shuuichi Akai's is a Friend of him.Shuuichi know about Secret. His pull out of FBI.Shuuichi is not know Shinichi alive or die.He know little About Conan live.Atsushi have a friend Yusaku Kudo.He have alot friend.Atsushi is hate BO.Anokata is fear him.

I was just wondering, why is the Black organization, "black"? It sounds pretty racist to me. lol, im just saying. no offense to anyone. D::)

Because I like the color black, so I named it black organization, wahahahahaha!!!Porfaplease_Gin_emoticono_by_Reena_Kusakabe.png

Shuuichi is a alive because episode 564.

I believe you are mistaking scar Akai for the real thing. That Akai with the burn who appeared in the bank is Bourbon. (Well, it hasn't been officially revealed yet but there are more than enough hints. Anvil sized ones at that.)

Don't worry, the real Akai is alive. He is disguised as someone else...

Okiya is Akai

okiyaakaifull.jpg

I did not make above split image. I am reposting it.

But it is also not impossible for Akai to be scar akai.. although it would be too straight forward compared to the other things in detective conan(except for the london case). Anyway, do you guys think that Aoyama will bring him back into action at somewhere around file 800?

To tell you the truth, I really doubt Akai is still alive. I mean, it would be impossible for him and Kir to be able to have the same plan that fooled Gin and Vodka. Not only did they have no means of communication, but Gin was ordering Kir to do so many extra things like shoot him in the head, which wasn't planned. Then when the car was blown up and they found a dead man's body that matched with Akai's fingerprints, it became even less likely that Akai managed to get out alive. What are the chances that he cut off his right hand and placed it on another dead man's wrist, safely escaped the explosion, and lived life without a right hand? Seriously? It's not like we met a one handed character yet. And if he had surgery to get a workable right hand, how did he do that without revealing his identity to the hospital as arousing suspicion? Sorry for Akai fans, but it seriously looks like his survival rate is low.

To tell you the truth, I really doubt Akai is still alive. I mean, it would be impossible for him and Kir to be able to have the same plan that fooled Gin and Vodka. Not only did they have no means of communication, but Gin was ordering Kir to do so many extra things like shoot him in the head, which wasn't planned. Then when the car was blown up and they found a dead man's body that matched with Akai's fingerprints, it became even less likely that Akai managed to get out alive. What are the chances that he cut off his right hand and placed it on another dead man's wrist, safely escaped the explosion, and lived life without a right hand? Seriously? It's not like we met a one handed character yet. And if he had surgery to get a workable right hand, how did he do that without revealing his identity to the hospital as arousing suspicion? Sorry for Akai fans, but it seriously looks like his survival rate is low.

The wiki has the page you are looking for!

But it is also not impossible for Akai to be scar akai.. although it would be too straight forward compared to the other things in detective conan(except for the london case). Anyway, do you guys think that Aoyama will bring him back into action at somewhere around file 800?

Okiya is already in action (tailing Jodie and investigating the bank), but I hope that there will be some event that occurs this winter before file 800 hits involving scar Akai. Scar Akai hasn't stalked James Black yet. He also hasn't made use of Kogoro's cellphone number as far as we know.

you're right!But my opinion is three people.You're good opinion but I believe is Rikumichi Kusuda.I believe have secret door in truck.He escape nick in time.Who people help him is astushi miyano.Rikumichi Kusuda is fingerprints.I believe is spy of atsushi because he can't enemy catch again.

This wiki page brings up a lot of good points, but I'm still doubtful. If Akai and Conan and Rena planned it all out, then their behavior would be different. First off, everything is planned before Rena is returned to the BO. That means they might have suspected that Gin would order Kir to kill Akai. First off, that's a bit far fetched, but I can deal with it. But when Kir is really ordered by Gin to kill Akai, she is shocked and her eyes widen and turn grey for a few seconds, a sign that she wasn't anticipating it. That made me a bit hesitant to believe that they planned it that far in advance. And yet another hint is when Conan encounters the BO yet again. The next story arc, the one with the red sweaters and the BO trying to kill scar Akai, Conan is shocked when the Detective Boys said that the person caught on television (scar Akai) looked a lot like the man with the cold during the bus jacking incident (Akai). If Conan knew that Akai was still alive, he wouldn't be too surprised that scar Akai looked like Akai (given that scar Akai and Akai are the same people). And even if Conan knew Akai was disguised as someone else, he shouldn't be shocked to see a man who looks similar to Akai walking around. It could just be a look alike. What's the big deal? Just the way Rena and Conan have acted look a bit suspicious. I truly doubt that they ever planned out Akai's "death". I'm pretty sure Akai is truly dead.

But when Kir is really ordered by Gin to kill Akai, she is shocked and her eyes widen and turn grey for a few seconds, a sign that she wasn't anticipating it. That made me a bit hesitant to believe that they planned it that far in advance.
Rena is a trained CIA agent on an infiltration mission. If she wasn't trained to act and react naturally under questioning I would eat my sock.

And yet another hint is when Conan encounters the BO yet again. The next story arc, the one with the red sweaters and the BO trying to kill scar Akai, Conan is shocked when the Detective Boys said that the person caught on television (scar Akai) looked a lot like the man with the cold during the bus jacking incident (Akai). If Conan knew that Akai was still alive, he wouldn't be too surprised that scar Akai looked like Akai (given that scar Akai and Akai are the same people).

If scar Akai is Bourbon then it stands to reason Conan is shocked because Akai was supposed to be in disguise, not wandering around in the open with a "shoot me" sign on his back. It makes sense because the method Akai used to escape as described in above wiki article would not leave him with memory loss. Also, you now have been hit with a halibut.

Also before you ask what the real Akai is doing if Scar Akai is Bourbon, this article: Okiya is Akai Theory

I think that Akai is alive, and I think the plan somehow is similar to what happened to when Andre was driving with Hidemi. I believe, first off, Hidemi and Akai (and maybe Conan) had discussed what the Organization might do if she was to join back in (while in the hospital). Somehow, Kir somehow stuck a hidden message into either the text or in her call, or otherwise Akai was already prepared and figured something like this would happen. He went to Reiha pass and investigated. He probably did notice the Organization a long distance away, so he purposely pulled his truck over by the ledge of the cliff, just like how Andre pulled his truck over to the side. He prepared fake blood beforehand on the spots he would be sure Kir would shoot or stab, weak points in the body like the head, heart, and lungs (maybe even the throat).He also put one in his mouth to make it seem he was letting out blood through there too. Kir shot him twice, and he fell into the car. She set off the bomb with 3 seconds (30 seconds in the manga), to which I believe Akai escaped out of the car while she was turned, since the Organization was watching him via the camera on her choker. As for the dead body, I believe it was Rikumichi's dead body. We do not know what happened to him after his death, only that the FBI tried to keep this a secret from the Organization. If the police were to do a search, they would see a bullet wound to the head, where both Akai and Rikumichi were shot. The fingerprints can be explained because earlier on, Rikumichi touched Conan's phone. Plus, I find it strange the gun was shot at Akai, but he looked perfectly fine until a moment later, when he started bleeding and crouched down.I also find it strange Akai came with no weapon at all, and took the shot to the lungs and head so easily, and even made his last words sound funny. "To think you've gone this far..." with a smile on his face... plus the fact his hand stayed in his pocket the entire time seemed peculiar... also the fact when Kir turned away for a moment, then looked back, they didn't show the eyes of the person in the car, but the head was turned differently than before... at first, the head was facing to the left, but after she turned away, the head was facing forward, and we didn't get a glimpse of the eyes on the body. I'm not saying that Akai got out of his clothes and put them on the body at that moment, but maybe he had the body prepared with his clothes and his cell phone, which he couldn't use if he was pretending to be dead... he didn't tell anyone because he wanted their reactions to be realistic, plus he may not want any information to get leaked to the Black Organization... he disguised as Okiya Subaru by using a wig, changing his outfit, and wearing high powered glasses to make it hard to see and forcing him to squint, then assumed the role of a college student. He moved into Shinichi's house because Conan knew his plan probably, or saw through his disguise, and gives Haibara that feeling not because he's Bourbon but because he was once the BO member Rye. Him drinking Bourbon does not prove he is Bourbon, since Bourbon is Akai's favorite drink. Plus Akai and Okiya compare the BO to wolves.

Bourbon on the other hand disguised as Akai because he got suspicious Akai was alive. He did this so he could gain more information by viewing reactions of FBI agents, and was trying to lure out Akai. Akai, as Okiya, decided to visit the bank Bourbon had been at during the robbery case, and may have noticed him entering the mall. He followed him to see what he was doing, then left a note for Jodie saying to leave because there was danger. This may have not been because of the bomber, but because he was warning her about Scar Akai, or Bourbon.

this is what i thought as well, all the evidence fits in this theory, it just makes sense

Rena is a trained CIA agent on an infiltration mission. If she wasn't trained to act and react naturally under questioning I would eat my sock.

But shouldn't she want to act cool, calm, and collected to make it look like it would be no big deal to kill off Akai? If she acted shocked and scared, then Gin might suspect that she isn't 100% loyal to the BO. If she acted cold hearted and took the "assassination" in stride, then wouldn't that make Gin less likely to suspect she has any lasting connection with the FBI? And if all what you say is true, I think she took a huge risk in having Gin pretty much suspect her the moment they got her back. That's just what I think.

But shouldn't she want to act cool, calm, and collected to make it look like it would be no big deal to kill off Akai? If she acted shocked and scared, then Gin might suspect that she isn't 100% loyal to the BO. If she acted cold hearted and took the "assassination" in stride, then wouldn't that make Gin less likely to suspect she has any lasting connection with the FBI? And if all what you say is true, I think she took a huge risk in having Gin pretty much suspect her the moment they got her back. That's just what I think.

It think even for a loyal BO agent, a non-senior agent getting ordered to kill Akai is a surprise given his reputation. Also Kir needed to play the naive role for the psychological trap she is inflicting on Gin. If she doesn't act surprised, Gin might think she expected the order which might cause the fake Akai's death plan to fail if Gin realizes they could have anticipated it and planned accordingly.

As for the risk of suspicion, given the plan the FBI used it was unavoidable. Kir got back in one piece, Akai didn't make a strong move, and the FBI were totally predictable. It wasn't Akai or Conan's idea to move Rena in the vans, it was the rest of the FBI who came up with that one and Conan and Akai tacked their plan on top. Rena's trump card lies in alleviating said suspicion by pretending to assassinate Akai.

It think even for a loyal BO agent, a non-senior agent getting ordered to kill Akai is a surprise given his reputation. Also Kir needed to play the naive role for the psychological trap she is inflicting on Gin. If she doesn't act surprised, Gin might think she expected the order which might cause the fake Akai's death plan to fail if Gin realizes they could have anticipated it and planned accordingly.

As for the risk of suspicion, given the plan the FBI used it was unavoidable. Kir got back in one piece, Akai didn't make a strong move, and the FBI were totally predictable. It wasn't Akai or Conan's idea to move Rena in the vans, it was the rest of the FBI who came up with that one and Conan and Akai tacked their plan on top. Rena's trump card lies in alleviating said suspicion by pretending to assassinate Akai.

You have many good points. Oh, well. I shouldn't have tried to argue with the Conan scholar. You probably know best!

But how did you think Akai mangaged to fake his death with two pro assasinators watching from their car which is only about 40 meters away? And that explosion?

thx