Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Akai Shuuichi's Death Theory!

136 members have voted

1. 1. Is Akai dead or alive?

I believe Akai is still alive and Conan and Akai planed to fake his death from the beginning. The body found was that of the organization member that killed himself because it would make sense since his finger prints would be on the phone as well and he is the roughly the same age as Akai. As for who Akai is currently in the show I believe it is most likely Okiya. It makes the most sense to me since Conan trust him completely to easily and allows him to live in his house without worry. He knows how to use Conan's gadgets. After seeing Conan be so suspicious of everyone he meets epically is sherry gets the BO feeling from them its hard to believe Conan would trust Okiya so easily if he didn't know who he already was. Also since Akai was in the BO as rye it also explains why sherry gets the BO feeling.

• Upvote 1

I believe Akai is still alive and Conan and Akai planed to fake his death from the beginning. The body found was that of the organization member that killed himself because it would make sense since his finger prints would be on the phone as well and he is the roughly the same age as Akai. As for who Akai is currently in the show I believe it is most likely Okiya. It makes the most sense to me since Conan trust him completely to easily and allows him to live in his house without worry. He knows how to use Conan's gadgets. After seeing Conan be so suspicious of everyone he meets epically is sherry gets the BO feeling from them its hard to believe Conan would trust Okiya so easily if he didn't know who he already was. Also since Akai was in the BO as rye it also explains why sherry gets the BO feeling.

Yes and No!He know Okiya is CIA,Shuuichi Akai,Shinichi father and MI6.I believe now Shuuichi Akai.

I HOPE Akai is alive cuz i feel like the FBI is outmatched by the BO without him. Conan, while as smart as him isn't exactly as offensively threatening.

Conan may not be PHYSICALLY threatening, but he is more than offensively threatening, due to his tactical wits. At least, that's what I think.

Yes and No!He know Okiya is CIA,Shuuichi Akai,Shinichi father and MI6.I believe now Shuuichi Akai.

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying. Likely no.

Conan may not be PHYSICALLY threatening, but he is more than offensively threatening, due to his tactical wits. At least, that's what I think.

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying. Likely no.

I say is possible Okiya is CIA,Shuuichi Akai,Shinichi father or MI6.I'm sorry!I make a mistake!

CIA - unlikely

Akai - likely

Shinichi's father - no

M16 - no

Now!Akai is best possible.Shinichi is possible like blue moon or CIA and MI6 is a spies job.They all possible before on the chaptor 824.One possible and only possible!

It's already been revealed in the manga that Subaru Okiya's actually Akai in disguise right?

It isn't 100% official: Okiya hasn't taken off his wig and glasses and announced he is Akai Shuuichi, but there isn't much room for arguing anymore. Okiya put Sera in her room where Sera's hat was lying on the table beside where he laid her down, then Akai shows up wearing it in the same clothes as Okiya to throw a grenade, then the hat is found in the hallway by Ran, and then Okiya opens his eyes to reveal they look pretty much identical to Akai's. I think the full reveal is being saved for some drama when Sera and Haibara confront him officially because Akai owes them both an explanation, but Okiya's identity is pretty much a done deal at this point IMHO.

I have the same thoughts as others.

I think Akai and Conan have already thought about the possibility and thus Akai was reborn as Okiya Subaru.

The moment Conan said that Okiya can come to his house, it was suspicious.

So, i rethink and thus cam up that Okiya is Akai.

Haibara might have this organization aura in him because he was once part of the org.

so, i strongly believe that Okiya is AKAI!!!!

I believe Bourbon, Okiya Subaru, and Akai Shuuichi are one.

It feels like Akai joined the BO.

NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!

If you think this is true, then how do you explain Tooru Amuro (who self-disclosed as Bourbon) and Subaru Okiya appearing together at the same place & same time on multiple occasions? Or Subaru and Scar Akai appearing together?

It isn't 100% official: Okiya hasn't taken off his wig and glasses and announced he is Akai Shuuichi, but there isn't much room for arguing anymore. Okiya put Sera in her room where Sera's hat was lying on the table beside where he laid her down, then Akai shows up wearing it in the same clothes as Okiya to throw a grenade, then the hat is found in the hallway by Ran, and then Okiya opens his eyes to reveal they look pretty much identical to Akai's. I think the full reveal is being saved for some drama when Sera and Haibara confront him officially because Akai owes them both an explanation, but Okiya's identity is pretty much a done deal at this point IMHO.

Akai, before the car like exploded and all that he probably gathered all his strength to try and get out of the car or roll out of it, and

scar akai is bourbon disguised as akai with help from Vermouth to probably lure FBI and anyone related to Akai into their death

Okiya Subaru is the real akai and this disguise is made from the help of Shinichi's mom!

my theory is , akai is alive and he's actually subaru okiya , the reason why conan asked ran not tell him about shinichi , is maybe he isn't sure he is akai yet  , but highly thinks he is , as for the fingerprints that is similar to the one on conan's cellphone , do you guys remember the clash of red and black episodes , conan dropped his phone on purpose so the 3 suspects would touch it , i think the body on the burned was the body of rikumishi kusuda , the BO member who was snt to the hospital to track mizunashi rena , although im nt sure of that ,  i can't wait till akai returns :))

I'm sure someone has mentioned this before, but in the 13 Red Shirts case, Kir tells Gin that it would have taken superhuman intelligence, like Sherlock Holmes, to anticipate Gin's orders to kill Akai by shooting him in the head, and to plan for a way to fool Gin.

That is pretty much screaming that the "Hensei Holmes" plotted the whole thing out with Kir and Akai well before she was even recovered by the BO.

it was obvious even before the mystery train arc , i mean would gosho bother creating a character as powerful as akai, with such background and intelligence almost equivalent to shinichi , and kill him? just like that cause gin wanted to ? oh no he wouldn't , we've been good to gosho and waited for what seems like an eternity without complaining he wouldn't kill akai, i will be mad like hell :D

Well there's one thing i can believe that is Akai still alive, Akai will appear in movie 18 :P

We all know that Amuro really hates Akai, and i guess because Amuro also loves Akemi :)) 

But since Akai caused her death, plus Akai betrayed the BO, so Amuro hates Akai so much.

There were some scenes Amuro stay close to Ran in manga (she looked like Akemi tho)

Just my guessing lol .. :lol:

Akai lives! I think Akai & Conan planned the fake death because of Andre.

That's also why he dropped his coffee and mentioned never forgetting an

enemy's face, I suspect Andre is a spy for BO because of the phone call

in front of the Hospital.^^