Detective Conan World
Yoyo Illuser

:Something Alternative: Things to Wonder:

I thought, as I hadn't seen a thread depicting this yet, ((Though I have found some depicting certain concepts, just not a general discussion thread about them all)), that there should be an interesting place to discuss various alternative concepts or ideas that could of possibly happened in Detective Conan...To put it simply, a place to discuss all WHAT IF'S.

Feel free to think about anything that has always tugged at the back of your mind, made you wonder what could of happened or speak about some alternative plot that you might of thought of.

For instance, some thoughts that I've always wondered were...

What if Ran had been given the APTX 4869 instead?

What if a permanent antidote is never found for Conan/Shinichi?

What if Shinichi and Ran were opposite genders?

Thoughts like that. I look forward to seeing what people have to say^^

Here's something I've been thinking about:

One of the last things Pisco said (right before Gin killed him) was: "I have a general idea of [sherry's] whereabouts." However, he did not have the opportunity to elaborate on that statement. What if Pisco had been allowed to continue that conversation along those lines? Given that Pisco saw Conan and stated that Conan was the one directing the police presence at the hotel, does this mean that Pisco had the potential to figure out Conan's true identity, if he hadn't already done so without explicitly expressing it?

@TML: That is a very good thought, and something I wondered as well. There was so much dangerous potential, so many what ifs that could of happened then. I mean what if he did know Conan was Shinichi? What if he hadn't been killed? Gosh, everything could of changed right then and there if he had lived for but a few more minutes...

@OTTD Player: *Chuckles* Like the mafia even. An all out gang/turf war perhaps? I honestly have no idea what would happen, but I am certain it would contain a lot of action and be very exciting.

@TML: That is a very good thought, and something I wondered as well. There was so much dangerous potential, so many what ifs that could of happened then. I mean what if he did know Conan was Shinichi? What if he hadn't been killed? Gosh, everything could of changed right then and there if he had lived for but a few more minutes...

@OTTD Player: *Chuckles* Like the mafia even. An all out gang/turf war perhaps? I honestly have no idea what would happen, but I am certain it would contain a lot of action and be very exciting.

I are making fanfic about that!

Another:

How about if you mix DC with GTA IV?

@Ren-kun: But then, would Kogoro be Shinichi's father? *Shudders at the thought* Though, I think if Eri was Shinichi's mother, she would of been far more strict on the boy. It was always in her nature, and where Ran got her incredible temper and resilience. I don't think she would of left Shinichi home alone to his own devices, and might not of been too keen on his wish to be a detective. She might of felt his potential could of been used instead as a lawyer. She might, if still having married Kogoro at one point, resent detectives and refuse Shinichi the chance to be one. Shinichi might of grown up leading a very strict, reigned in life.

As for Ran, with Yukiko as a mother, I can easily see her having grown up a more softer, even tempered lady. Most likely taking karate only as an outlet to help tone her body in preparation for the theatre. I think she might have a much better understanding of her feelings and how to express them.

@OTTD Player: How exciting! I certainly look forward to reading it once you put it up!

Now combining DC with GTA IV...Lol, my first thought was Shinichi kicking a guy out of a porsche, and jumping in with Ran in a glittering black dress, cut up to the thigh. I think it'd be about the Black Organization taking over, and Shinichi is that one man that can stop them, with his woman clasped to his arm of course. There would certainly be a lot of guns, and Shinichi sadly would be treated as a traitor by the cops, because the B.O. has heavy influence over the police.

@Ren-kun: But then, would Kogoro be Shinichi's father? *Shudders at the thought* Though, I think if Eri was Shinichi's mother, she would of been far more strict on the boy. It was always in her nature, and where Ran got her incredible temper and resilience. I don't think she would of left Shinichi home alone to his own devices, and might not of been too keen on his wish to be a detective. She might of felt his potential could of been used instead as a lawyer. She might, if still having married Kogoro at one point, resent detectives and refuse Shinichi the chance to be one. Shinichi might of grown up leading a very strict, reigned in life.

As for Ran, with Yukiko as a mother, I can easily see her having grown up a more softer, even tempered lady. Most likely taking karate only as an outlet to help tone her body in preparation for the theatre. I think she might have a much better understanding of her feelings and how to express them.

@OTTD Player: How exciting! I certainly look forward to reading it once you put it up!

Now combining DC with GTA IV...Lol, my first thought was Shinichi kicking a guy out of a porsche, and jumping in with Ran in a glittering black dress, cut up to the thigh. I think it'd be about the Black Organization taking over, and Shinichi is that one man that can stop them, with his woman clasped to his arm of course. There would certainly be a lot of guns, and Shinichi sadly would be treated as a traitor by the cops, because the B.O. has heavy influence over the police.

I mean, if GTA IV characters were in DC's like this:

Niko Bellic are jacking a Porsche and with his friend, Little Jacob wreaking havoc at there with AKs!

@OTTD Player: Awwwww, I liked my conclusion...*Chuckles* If it were the other way around, I think Shinichi would go stock raving mad trying to clean up all the messes going on. Crime already seems to happen every day, all day, when it comes to him being around. Having people jumping about with AK's, as well as Niko Bellic....He'd probably either retire or end up sadly doing something stupid and getting shot.

I don't think the world of DC is ready for GTA IV...

I've got this recurring idea since a while:

What If the Black Organization members are actually good guys? I mean,like they do what they do in order to preserve peace.

Or even worse they're in league with the Police/Government...

(GAH! that would make Inspector Megure their underling!*shivers*)

Funny thought: What if the B.O. are a bunch of runaway Alcoholics Anonymous?

(I HAVE to draw it NOW!XD)

• Upvote 2

i just made that one since they're all named after drinks...(OBVIOUSLY!)

Uuuh i can't figure a drunk Gin in my head!

As for Vodka...he would be AWESOMELY STUPIDIER AAAWW YEEAAAHH!!!

[EDITED]ettnc9.jpg NEVER MIND >_<

I'd love to see'em being "good" in an alternate storyline,though!

(or maybe...Gosho's already thought about it for a finale...maybe.... /_/ )

• Upvote 2

i just made that one since they're all named after drinks...(OBVIOUSLY!)

Uuuh i can't figure a drunk Gin in my head!

As for Vodka...he would be AWESOMELY STUPIDIER AAAWW YEEAAAHH!!!

[EDITED]ettnc9.jpg NEVER MIND >_<

I'd love to see'em being "good" in an alternate storyline,though!

(or maybe...Gosho's already thought about it for a finale...maybe.... /_/ )

LoL! That make my day AWESOME!

Something that popped into my head, that would be really fascinating and, honestly funny as all hell, to see happen. What if the situation with APTX 4869 got out of control? I mean a lot of people were affected...

Would it make it easier for Shinichi to tell Ran? Would a cure be found sooner? How would everyone deal with it? Could it be covered up?

So much to wonder...

And some pics, because who doesn't love pics? Some other characters affected by APTX 4869.

Ran

Ran 2

FBI

Police Force

Black Organization

Kaito Kid

Takagi and Sato

Heiji

That's a very popular thought, considering the two are often displayed side by side in pictures, and various art. Many times I have wondered how it would be. Would Shinichi have developed a case of split personality, and then the two became two bodies? Was there always a Conan and Shinichi actually didn't make him up? There are all kinds of possibilities.

That's a very popular thought, considering the two are often displayed side by side in pictures, and various art. Many times I have wondered how it would be. Would Shinichi have developed a case of split personality, and then the two became two bodies? Was there always a Conan and Shinichi actually didn't make him up? There are all kinds of possibilities.

Yes, I agreed. And 'Stories of...' making Conan and Shinichi was separated.

Yes, I agreed. And 'Stories of...' making Conan and Shinichi was separated.

Indeed, it's so popular that I see it quite often in fanfiction, and many a time people consider Conan to be the main character with Shinichi his alternate personality. How I wonder if they did become two people though. It's really a case of would they both be Shinichi/Conan, or Shinichi and Conan? Same minds/experiences/thoughts, or separate minds/experiences/thoughts? It's a very simple question, and at the same time utterly complex.

If they were two minds, what if they shared one body? Who would be the dominant mind?

Indeed, it's so popular that I see it quite often in fanfiction, and many a time people consider Conan to be the main character with Shinichi his alternate personality. How I wonder if they did become two people though. It's really a case of would they both be Shinichi/Conan, or Shinichi and Conan? Same minds/experiences/thoughts, or separate minds/experiences/thoughts? It's a very simple question, and at the same time utterly complex.

If they were two minds, what if they shared one body? Who would be the dominant mind?

Yes, and I think Conan is dominant.

And, here's the link: Stories of...

Something I thinking:

How about if Black Organization encounter a armed mobsters or gangsters?

I are making fanfic about that!

OMFG I've actually always wanted them to meet Mafia