Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DCW IRL Round 4: Bloody Birthday

"Huh, what a shame. I was expecting more." A person tapped each of the unconscious people on the head, waking them up. "You guys, you really disappointed me. I put you in this scenario, and all you do is turn on each other." The person shrugged, then helped AiSuigetsu onto her feet.

"I've been watching you for a bit. That guy who was the 'manifestation of negative emotions', he wasn't actually supposed to be there. Turns out you guys, with your evil emotions and feelings, created him." The person pulled out a letter from his jacket, and showed it. "Remember this? The invitation from "Anne Scarlet"? Anne Scarlet doesn't exist. I wrote this. I wanted to test how you all would react in a scenario where it was everyone for themselves."

"I was surprised that several of you didn't want to interfere in the manifestation's plans. Specifically, Misaki, Ren-kun, Heksu, and Wicky. Although AiSuigetsu did refuse the offer in the end, that really wouldn't have done anything."

"I've prepared a private plane to take all of you back to where you came. I would like you to take what happened here and ponder upon it. Contemplate. Should you have done differently? How did you feel?" He gestured towards the door, which was open. Cold wind blew inside the mansion.

FIN

=============================================================================

> Misaki, Ren-kun, Wicky, and Heksu were the dissenters in the decision, and have been credited with a win. AiSuigetsu, KKLT, and Akai Sera voted yes in the decision, and OTTD Player was undecided.

> AiSuigetsu received the offer, and refused it in the end.

> I will announce the name of the MVRP tomorrow.

> Role-playing is officially over. You are now completely free to release information I previously ordered you to keep secret, disclose your roles, etc.

Huh. Interesting ending.

But it was nice RPing with everyone :D This was fun~

So who were the murderers (besides KKLT since we all know she's one :P)? I was the Hunter BTW, which more or less meant I got to injure people.

Huh. Interesting ending.

So who were the murderers (besides KKLT since we all know she's one :P)? I was the Hunter BTW, which more or less meant I got to injure people.

You can join 'Stories of...' It's same with RP

Annnd, I forgot to add my vote! Sorry!

Huh. Interesting ending.

Haha even if you say I'm the murderer, all I can do is the same as you. I can only injure people. :V

There's another murderer in there. :P

Fun rp, though I'd like to have one where life isn't threatened every three posts... xD

*smirks*

I'm the murderer who killed Miss Scarlet, by the way.

I knew that! But I couldn't say that because I was "FOOL" and my goal was to get killed by you.

But that Rosie left got things more complicated and a bit made me to think that 'Jamie' is murderer.

Who could have been in snowstorm for two days!

I knew that! But I couldn't say that because I was "FOOL" and my goal was to get killed by you.

But that Rosie left got things more complicated and a bit made me to think that 'Jamie' is murderer.

Who could have been in snowstorm for two days!

(Lol point is, even if she's not the murderer she would have had to come in at some point in time and still would be in the snow storm for two days. There is no logic in our posts. You have to determine our roles through guessing or abilities given by Moho. But your lucky guess was actually correct, so... :V

However, i am actually more interested in what is Aisuigetsu's role in this.)

I am here to inform you of a special role. A very special role, indeed.

You have been given the role of Little Girl. So young, yet you witnessed a gruesome murder. The adults doubt your talents, but you'll show them. Fortunately, you’re not alone. You have your brother, Ren-kun.

Your goal is to eliminate all the murderers. During each night, you have the special ability Snoop, which will reveal whether the target has "blood" on them or not. Unfortunately, you are unable to Catch. Unfortunately, you are unable to Catch, and you cannot perform Lock Door on the same night.

So yeah, I actually Snooped blood on Rose, so I knew Sera was the murderer. No one tried to catch her though :/

Good RP, but too much murders for me, without much things happening. But my side won, hehe. :mrgreen: Got some bragging to do~ Moho, since you said I wasn't a detective when you sent the PM, what was I? Was that part o' the plot?

Moho, since you said I wasn't a detective when you sent the PM, what was I? Was that part o' the plot?

I was lying. I mentioned that I couldn't lie in response to a query (and I'm not lying right now), but I said that without a query to respond to, therefore I was free to lie as I pleased.

The MVRP for this round is:

KKLT

> In the end, KKLT was the most active and made the most contributions to the round. Although she was not one of the dissenters, I believe that she is worthy of this title, regardless. Congratulations, KKLT!

Other notable people:

Misaki-chan

> Misaki was one of the more active members in the round, and made significant contributions to the round. I also like her unique writing style, and how she played her character.

Akai Sera

> I would like to thank Akai Sera for coming on such short notice, and adapting fairly well. Once again, thank you!

AiSuigetsu

> Although she wasn't as active as the above, but the contributions she made to the round are indispensable. In addition, her decision to not forsake her peers also may have played a part.

The MVRP for this round is:

KKLT

> In the end, KKLT was the most active and made the most contributions to the round. Although she was not one of the dissenters, I believe that she is worthy of this title, regardless. Congratulations, KKLT!

Other notable people:

Misaki-chan

> Misaki was one of the more active members in the round, and made significant contributions to the round. I also like her unique writing style, and how she played her character.

Akai Sera

> I would like to thank Akai Sera for coming on such short notice, and adapting fairly well. Once again, thank you!

AiSuigetsu

> Although she wasn't as active as the above, but the contributions she made to the round are indispensable. In addition, her decision to not forsake her peers also may have played a part.

:o Oh wow~ Yay \o/

*Goes off to check up on MVRPs*

Congrats Kid-chan \o/ You deserve it :D

And sweet, I'm notable \o/

\o/ <3333333 We work together great =X Even though we're enemies. :P

Here's what my pm said:

You have been given the role of Gunman. Oh, it was fun killing old Scarlet, wasn’t it? But it’s not over yet. You’ve gotta get out undetected, and that might be hard. Luckily, you’ve worked in the black for a long time, and you know the in and outs of firearms.

Your goal is to eliminate all the civilians. Not only are you skilled with firearms, you’re not a shabby investigator. During each night, you have the unique ability Investigate, which you can use on any one person, and you will find out something about them. If they happen to be performing an action, you will get a different result.

Examples of results gotten through Investigate:

- “Appears to have an attentive eye.”

- “Was following someone that night.”

- “Found doing suspicious actions.”

- “Emits a creeping feeling of power.”

Your skill in firearms is unparalleled but sadly useless, as all the arms you brought have no ammo. However, there is somebody out there with weapons, and if you manage to kill them, you will take their ammo. At that point, you will obtain the most powerful ability in the game, Murder. It’s like it sounds. You use it on one person, and they die. Unfortunately, you lose the ability to Investigate at this point. You cannot perform Lock Door during the same night you use either of these abilities.

Investigate and Murder will cause you to leave your room IF your target is not in the same room as you.

Your partner in crime is KKLT

You have been given the role of the Hunter. Sometimes you just gotta take the law into your own hands, right? Luckily, you’re armed and fully loaded. What an impressive collection of weapons, eh?

Your goal is to eliminate all the murderers. During each night, you have the unique ability Injure, which you can use on any one person, and they will become injured. Injured players cannot perform any actions other than Catch and Lock Door, at least normally...

Injure will cause you to leave your room IF your target is not in the same room as you.

I wish you the best of luck.

I might have been the one with the weapons, seeing how I was "armed and fully loaded" :P

I might have been the one with the weapons, seeing how I was "armed and fully loaded" :P

Goes to show that 'good' people have all the abilities of a murderer yet they are not. :P in the sense, you people are more powerful :V

Anyway, I think I sorta guessed You might have the ammo. But I somehow wished you'll stay on until the end :V pretty complicated as I do wish to see murder in action. Too bad didn't get to do that. :P