Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DCW IRL Round 4: Bloody Birthday

Jamie pushed down the barrel of the gun blankly. "Don't threaten me," she warned. With a frown she added, "You were being loud and profane. We're gonna get nowhere with this if we're fighting each other."

(short post. I'm kinda of going back in time now xD)

Brian was eating his breakfast in the dining room when some guy came in and shouted , "If I were you, I brought da rig to torn this baseheads mansion! And I personally slit your throats you c***!" Brian shouted back "Shurrup, it was a library until you came. Brian didn't think the guy heard him because he was having a fight with the new bloke, apparantly name Akai.

[^Really. ] :o

Em shrivelled up in pain as the voice inflicted damage on everyone in the mansion.

Wait... What's this!? MMORPG!? ...Or is it VR? ... Ridiculous.

Em groaned as she laid curled up on the floor. She already knew that her brain works a little differently from normal people, but she has never felt it first hand before. As the pain was much too severe, she could not determine the location of the pain. But due to her condition, the pain randomly shifts, and thus lowering its severity. Of course, it might seem better for one, but another might find this an even worse situation. Anyway, due to her condition, the pain dies down faster than usual and is also more tolerable for Em.

As the pain subsides, she then realised that her wrist was the part which was hurting and it couldn't move. Whether it was just twisted or broken, she didn't know. But since it didn't hurt as much already, and everyone else were in the same position, she didn't want to keep complaining.

Then, the voice continued, "Hey, I just thought of this: what if you guys choose not to send in names? Funny, huh? Well, then I kill Misaki. How's that?"

'Eek.' Em stiffened. She then turned around to look at Misaki. There was an ominous aura emitting from her. 'Oh my gooood... Not good.'

"...Are you okay...?" Em asked. She was concerned. But for a different reason.

"Don't," Misaki growled as Em's other arm was about to come in contact with her. "Just leave me alone for a while."

'Kiiiiii!' Em withdrawed immediately. 'Suppressed Murderous intent at maximum power! I need to be careful. Guess I should leave the room first.' Em thought as she headed towards the door.

"Ku-!" Em squinched as a short sharp pain shot through her hand as she reached for the door. She had forgotten and tried lifting her injured hand in a rush. She quickly dropped her injured hand and used her other hand instead.

Once she left the room, she breathed a sigh of relief. She then took out a lollipop and stuffed it into her mouth. "... Yarreayuaree...mmm..." Em shrugged as she started walking towards the main hall. "I hate this..."

--------------------------------------------

Jamie watched Ari go, an eyebrow raised. She really couldn't understand his English... "So, any ideas on this voice thing? We hafta so somethin', yeah?" She pushed her plate to the middle of the table, adding, "Anybody who was this can 'ave it."

After her nerves calmed down a bit, Misaki took out several pieces and quickly added stuff onto each, making sure not to leave anything out. I'm sure this will work.... Well, if people listen.

She tucked the pieces into her pocket before heading downstairs, as she needed her newly gained apprentice to do a little work for her. As she entered the dining room, the stuck up guy yelled, "Fine! If you don't wanna weapons, then you fight the f***ing voices alone!" before storming out.

Maybe profanity man would be a better nickname for him.

The newbie raised an eyebrow at him as she asked, "So, any ideas on this voice thing? We hafta so somethin', yeah?"

She pushed her plate to the middle of the table, adding, "Anybody who was this can 'ave it."

Seeing the bit of bread left over, she snatched it up, saying, "Then I'll take this." before leaning over and whispering to Gracie.

The girl looked at her for a second before saying, "Excuse me for a second."

The two exited the room. When they were far enough away, she asked, "So what do you need?"

Misaki handed her the pieces she prepared in her room before giving instructions as to what to do. "Do it discreetly," she warned, "I don't want to deal with people..."

She nodded before tucking them away and walking towards her destination. The woman took a bite out of her bread. This better work....

Gracie let her fingers trace the items in her pocket, the smooth texture pleasing. As she walked, her mind wandered back to when she was talking to Miss.

”Come. I need you"

The girl looked at her for a second. Needs me for a job I guess. She said, "Excuse me for a second." before following the woman out of the room.

After they were far enough away, she asked, "So what do you need?"

Misaki handed her the pieces she prepared in her room before giving instructions as to what to do. "Do it discreetly," she warned, "I don't want to deal with people..."

She nodded before tucking them away and walking towards her destination.

As she approached the area where she needed to be, her small hands curled up around the items, a small sound to be heard because of it. Taking a deep breath, she walked by each door and did her job.

Her pockets now empty, she went back to the dining room. The people who were there before were still present. As she seated herself once again, someone spoke.

“So where did you go?”

DAY 3 HAS ENDED, IT IS NOW NIGHT 4

Everyone was suddenly teleported to the foyer, where a young man in a black suit and an eye patch over his left eye was present. "Hello, everyone. You may know me as 'that voice'. I believe taking on a physical appearance gives me more... similarity? No, no, that's not the word." The man shrugged, then kicked the large pile of weapons at his feet. "I took these from OTTD Player while he happened to not be looking. It's not good to have weapons, you know."

"Anyways, I assume you all have your votes? As promised, I will heal those who do vote." He waved his hand, and everyone who voted became healed.

"Now, onto the matter of death. The two people with the highest number of votes are..."

"Wait! Please, don't do this!" a voice cried, though no one was sure who. "Don't, please!"

The man frowned. Then he laughed. "Oh, my, compassionate soul, no? Fine, I'll reward you for your compassion, and cancel the punishment. I'll make sure more blood is shed later. Now, all of you," he gestured, "may continue with business."

"However, before I send you all back to where you were, I have one more thing to announce. Each of you, when you return, will find an envelope. That envelope can only be opened by you, and it will tell you of a potential newfound power. You can choose whether or not to shed your old power for this new power."

"Now, begone!"

============================================================================================================

> Everyone who sent in a PM became healed.

> The punishment was canceled by the special ability Voice of Compassion. As per protocol, I will release detailed information on this ability:

Voice of Compassion

"Your compassion for human lives is unparalleled, and you have the ability to express this compassion in such a matter that even Death may reverse his clock.

Once per game, you may choose to completely cancel a punishment. When that happens, no negative effects will result from the punishment.

Once you use Voice of Compassion, the action will be publicly released."

> PMs will be sent regarding potential change of action to all people. Alignment will not change even if you change actions. To change actions, reply to my PM saying so.

KKLT walked down the hall. There wasn't a person in sight. It seems like all were some where else.

She swiftly made her way to the other side of the hall where the stairs lead down to the basement. Even though it was lighted, the lights were dim and the corridors were dark. She had to feel her way down so she won't trip on any loose rocks. There was only one door at the bottom of the stairs. She went in once previously, but found nothing. When she thought about it again, there really was something weird so she came back again. She places her hands on the handle of the door and pushed slowly.

It didn't budge.

'Oia?'

She tried again. No effect. The door is locked.

Wait... There's no way the door would be locked. She scanned the door again and again, and tried to remember the details of when she went in. She popped some chocolate in her mouth. Some images came into her mind after that. After some analysis and thinking, she found out something about the door.

The keyhole's a fake. The door does not require a key to open. There must be some other way to enter.

Em tried to think. How did she enter that time?

*tick* *...*

As she turned to think, she thought she heard a tick of a clock. Is there a clock here?

When she tried to search for the origin of the sound, something else interfered.

A weird sensation rose within her as she start to lose consciousness.

'Whats going on!?' Em though as she slipped away from reality.

When she finally regained her consciousness, which seemed only like a split second, she was standing in a different room.

She looked around, she is now at the foyer. With a man in black infront of her.

'Hmm... Elderly version of Ciel...' Em thought. She was an anime otaku.

The man started to talk...

Jamie squinted as the table disappeared, replaced by an open foyer. When the ordeal ended, she blinked and stretched, popping her shoulder and wincing, "Yup, still bruised..." She looked around to see if anyone was actually healed, wanting to know if the man known as 'the voice' really had such power.

(Since I'm the only one who knows who used VoC, your votes amuse me. Also, Parkur is a joke answer.)

(Obviously :P We all know he wants blood as much as you when he's not playing, so him canceling the vote is so not him :V)