Akai Sera - (murderer)

Roommate: OTTD Player

Role: Gunman

Wicky - WINNER (civilian)

Roommate: Heksu

Role: Private Eye (previously), Spy

MVRP: KKLT

May I ask for few thing

So you tell who we are (and were are not supposed to tell it to anybody else).

But we may choose our names? Or do you give us our names?

And how many people maxim capacity is?

And where are these fests? Are they at USA, UK, FINLAND, JAPAN or where.

And I noticed that I'M IN EXAM AT THE TIME OF SING UP STARTS! Nooooo!

Edited by Heksu

So you tell who we are (and were are not supposed to tell it to anybody else).

But we may choose our names? Or do you give us our names?

You choose your names, but I 'assign' you a 'role'.

And how many people maxim capacity is?

8, as always. I imagine there'll also be about 4 NPCs.

And where are these fests? Are they at USA, UK, FINLAND, JAPAN or where.

Who cares? But seriously, I haven't given it any thought.

[This sounds very fun! :D Though... did you have to make it start on my birthday and about a murder that occurs on a birthday? Now I feel great. :V (especially seeing I have a Euro test and a cross country meet on my birthday. XD) JK, JK, I'll try my best to get in and participate!)]

[This sounds very fun! :D Though... did you have to make it start on my birthday and about a murder that occurs on a birthday? Now I feel great. :V

Sign-ups shall begin at this time.

(I realize the sign-up date is the same date as Aeyra's birthday. I swear this is a coincidence.)

:V

I see. You'll explain the rules in more detail once the game starts right? Like what the murderer or civilians can do?

Nope. :V

In all seriousness, I have decided on two things. One) there will be special roles, but two) I will not release specific information on those special roles until the game ends.

...I will give out general information though.

Nope. :V

In all seriousness, I have decided on two things. One) there will be special roles, but two) I will not release specific information on those special roles until the game ends.

...I will give out general information though.

Ah. :V

Oia~ How troublesome. :V But I guess this makes things more interesting.

I'm a bit late signing up... and I don't what to do, like charrie sheet etc?

BUT YEAH COUNT ME IN. :D

EDIT:// Wait... I'm not late XD It's the beginning time for signing up.

EDIT #2:// So, I'm taking you don't need to sign up anywhere else? Cuz, I swear you do somewhere... I'm so sorry if I'm getting everything wrong.

Edited by Wicky

Signups are now closed for this round! PMs will be sent out in 1 hour (and the first post will be updated with the most recent information).

(Mod comment, please disregard) It came out looking a lot like Mafia. This'll be fun.

PMs now coming out, and official news too!

A) NPCs are here! 4 of them in the spoiler, and all of them can potentially use actions (on random targets), though of course, they may also Lock Door (see below). Also, all NPCs are valid targets for actions.

(There is a 40% chance that both NPCs of a room will go out on the same night, and a 55% chance that both NPCs will stay in the room. The 5% means one will lock the door and the other will leave the room.)

Maxwell

"Anne's brother-in-law. Calm, collected, and manipulative.

- He may randomly use the actions Silence. Roommate with Doon.

Joanne

"Anne's younger sister. Boisterous but possesses a keen eye, also shows animosity towards her sister (related to an inheritance).

- She may randomly use the action Investigate. The result of the action will always be publicly announced. Roommate with Aki.

Aki

"The maid working for Anne Scarlet. Shy, insecure, and gives off a rather depressing aura."

- She may randomly use the action Heal. Roommate with Joanne.

Doon

"Anne Scarlet's only son. Rather unknowing of the current incidents. Energetic, and cheers everyone up.

- He may randomly use the action Lead. Roommate with Maxwell.

NPCs do not count as civilians for the winning condition of the murderers.

B) There are night and day phases, each last 3 days.. For this night phase, the only thing you may do is pick a roommate. It's completely unsafe to remain alone while murderers are around, so your group has decided to bunker up into rooms, 2 in each room. I expect a PM by the end of this night phase (which ends in 3 days) with your roommate. Also, should your roommate be injured, you will be immediately notified and by whom.

C) After you pick your roommate, all of you gain the ability Lock Door, which you can use at night, which causes you to lock your door for the night. If anyone attempts to visit you, unless they are using Catch they will fail, and you will be notified (specific names, but not for why). In addition, if your roommate happens to leave the room the night you Lock Door, they will be locked out. This means that they will be unprotected for that night, and you will not be notified of injury.

D) All civilians have a one-time night ability called Catch. Simply, you catch someone you believe is suspicious, and they'll be brought to the whole group, where a vote will commence. Note, there are roles unable to use Catch, but injury doesn't affect Catch.

E) It is required for you to play your role.

Questions?

Note: I have been unable to PM Ren-kun, Heksu and Rosie. Please open up your private messaging capability and clear your inboxes. You will be kicked in 6 days if you do not do so, due to the importance of PMs in this round.