Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Jas

Jas

yes I drew it myself. I cant see a thing because of the coat's shadow..i got a hard time because of those legs and his pants xD a bunch of erasures haha.

• Allen looks too cool to be real.
  • Love Luffy and Ace--especially the detail on that drawing~ Only thing--the hat's a little messed up
  • Totally <3 Tsukuyo~ And what are you talking about--you're awesome at fingers and hands! Just ooooone thing: you think the ear might be a bit low? They're generally around the eye area.

Asuna's good. the body shape and everything is spot on. The only thing would probably be her face. Her nose is leaning away to the right a bit while the rest of her face is at a 45 degree angle towards us. But I love how you did her shoulders.

Lulu is a very hard character to draw, right? especially with his weird poses and body contours. The only thing would probably be that his hair is a little long. Well, no, not exactly. I should say that his hair looks a bit ragged near the ends when it should be more clean-cut, you know?

But ofc, +1 as usual ^^

not just lulu, all the characters from code geass are really hard to draw. unique body structures and hair that i cant explain!

MOTHER OF GOSH...

SWEET MOTHER OF GOSH...

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GOSH...

HOLY FREAKING SWEET MOTHER OF GOSH!!!!

OH MY GOOOOOOSSSHHHHH <3333333333333333333333 THAT WAS SO FREAKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN LIKE THERE WAS A BAT AND THEN HIS FACE AND THEN--

*DIES FROM OVERLOAD OF COOLNESS*

THANK YOOOOUUUUUUUUU <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*catches breath* Okay, I'm alright...whew~

And your Haru is great! It looks more Haru then it does Gintoki. You had nothing to worry about!

*wishes she could give you more than +1*