Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Broosk Hamarash

Why Hiroshi Agasa is not "Ano Kata"?

Hi all.

Concerning the identity of the boss of the Black Organization, I see here and there that a lot of people thinks of Hiroshi Agasa to be the boss and as it's written in the article of "Anokata" in the wiki in one of the fan polls "Hiroshi Agasa" was ranked the most likely suspect to be the boss of BO.

Personally, I see that not possible. Because if that's true, then why he does allow Conan to chase the BO members and work against them? Not only but why he always helps him to catch them?

Besides; why he would veil a traitor (according to the rules of BO) like Sherry? If the boss is the founder, decision maker and the law maker of the organization, then how he could accept to cover Sherry? How could he break the laws that he established?

I see Professor Agasa is not the boss because of the reasons mentioned above.

What do you see?

• Upvote 1

Hi all.

Concerning the identity of the boss of the Black Organization, I see here and there that a lot of people thinks of Hiroshi Agasa to be the boss and as it's written in the article of "Anokata" in the wiki in one of the fan polls "Hiroshi Agasa" was ranked the most likely suspect to be the boss of BO.

Personally, I see that not possible. Because if that's true, then why he does allow Conan to chase the BO members and work against them? Not only but why he always helps him to catch them?

Besides; why he would veil a traitor (according to the rules of BO) like Sherry? If the boss is the founder, decision maker and the law maker of the organization, then how he could accept to cover Sherry? How could he break the laws that he established?

I see Professor Agasa is not the boss because of the reasons mentioned above.

What do you see?

Yes but percent is 5.Professor Agasa is good guy,smart,playful and friend of Shinichi.