Detective Conan World
conankoibito

Conan's Gangnam Style!!

Yeah, i discovered Gangnam style last August with Twitter trends and MNET site, but i don't really care about it. When i listened to it last 2 weeks, addicted already!! But then, member Angelranchan was yeah a little not active as me, i'm gonna post her edit this time!! (no asking from her,I'm gonna get her SURPRISED!)

So here's the photo...

206228_521834207831108_1523335745_n.jpg

Ohohohohoho,so everyone how was it? I bet this was really famous to Filipino Detective Conan Fans as arc-nee had been posted it..

Not only on Facebook, i know at Deviantart and Tumblr too!!!! No hesitations, but i am amazed with this...

Though,these days the singer of Gangnam Style, PSY~ go to America,

and forgives Britney Spears to learn the choreography..

And truly, arc-nee did this because Gangnam Style was really famous here in the Philippines,

not only at the Philippines...

BUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cr:angelranchan(Facebook,Deviantart,Tumblr).

• Upvote 8

Yeah, i discovered Gangnam style last August with Twitter trends and MNET site, but i don't really care about it. When i listened to it last 2 weeks, addicted already!! But then, member Angelranchan was yeah a little not active as me, i'm gonna post her edit this time!! (no asking from her,I'm gonna get her SURPRISED!)

So here's the photo...

206228_521834207831108_1523335745_n.jpg

Well,BTW Ran's VERSION~

396397_458845254138978_1308684723_n.jpg

Ohohohohoho,so everyone how was it? I bet this was really famous to Filipino Detective Conan Fans as arc-nee had been posted it..

Not only on Facebook, i know at Deviantart and Tumblr too!!!! No hesitations, but i am amazed with this...

Though,these days the singer of Gangnam Style, PSY~ go to America,

and forgives Britney Spears to learn the choreography..

And truly, arc-nee did this because Gangnam Style was really famous here in the Philippines,

not only at the Philippines...

BUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cr:angelranchan(Facebook,Deviantart,Tumblr).

• Upvote 1

Ohohoho~ you should put +1 too for angelranchan-nee because

she made this so far,though she made it!!

OHOHOHOHOHO~ Thanks for sharing it! <3 xD *hugs* If I were just there last Sept.16, we would have dance that Gangnam Style xD

But its not my drawing, I just put Conan's face on it and edited some lines, color then that is the product..Conan's grins is epic, I'm glad I've found that...and share the happiness xD

Thanks again for sharing, DCW and DCTP are addicting so I'm avoiding it for a while D: peace! (because you guys are lovable...xD)

le..original (I did not make this either..thanks also to the owner of this photo! I dunno who you are, but sorry for using your photo men!) :

post-9767-0-15162900-1347922203_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

OHOHOHOHOHO~ Thanks for sharing it! <3 xD *hugs* If I were just there last Sept.16, we would have dance that Gangnam Style xD

But its not my drawing, I just put Conan's face on it and edited some lines, color then that is the product..Conan's grins is epic, I'm glad I've found that...and share the happiness xD

Thanks again for sharing, DCW and DCTP are addicting so I'm avoiding it for a while D: peace! (because you guys are lovable...xD)

le..original (I did not make this either..thanks also to the owner of this photo! I dunno who you are, but sorry for using your photo men!) :

INDEED it is cool!!!!!!

Woooow, double topic post?!? :OOOO

Anyway, THIS IS EPIIIC! XD

Yeah, it's EPIC!!

VERRYYY EPICC!!