Detective Conan World
Aeyra

DCW IRL Round 3

Erru stood quickly. "Put the gun down, Lokar..." She approached a soldier adding. "You're not going anywhere armed like that." With a blank frown she twisted the gun from a random follower's grip, knocking him over with it and aiming the barrel at Lokar's back. "Drop your weapons! I won't let you attack more innocent people..."

Lokar turned to Erru "Не тако брзо..." (Not so fast...) he snatched the MPL from her and he twists her right hand and he shot one of her leg. Lokar took a cigar from his jacket adn he light it up, "Војниче, идемо..." (Soldier, here we go...) He and his henchmen are leaving Erru to search Misaki and they want her die...

Erru gripped her injured leg, gritting her teeth. "Jerk..." She reached for a weapon, trying to stand regardless of the wound. "You can't just kill and expect everything to turn out fine. You'll lose men, and be hated, hunted..." She turned her attention away from the man. "I'm wasting my time trying to dissuade you fools..." She looked around the room as she wrapped her last spare bandage around the wound on her leg, calling, "Does anyone here know what has happened to a missing girl named Aeyra?"

(Sorry to late posting, becasue one of my school mate died because a rare disease)

You'll lose men, and be hated, hunted... - Erru Natake

Lokar remind about his comrades died either by Erru, FBI or Miroslav's men but he keep to kill them all to avenge them and found his cousin. He spotted Misaki at a room and he and his men readied their weapon, ready to beach the room.

[[it's kind of getting to be a 1 on 1 between Ari and I, and I dunno if I can get online again before the deadline, so I'm putting up my tentative concluding post:]]

Before she could move to follow Lokar, Erru's phone rang. The call was from her boss. After a hurried discussion, she closed the phone, swallowing the lump in her throat. There was an urgent unrelated case in which two agents had been shot, and she was being called into the conflict... But to follow her boss' orders, she'd have to leave thiis case behind... These people. When she'd gauged that everyone could take care of their own, she sighed and called for an ambulance for the wounded, leaving an FBI security code so that she could leave the scene but be contacted if necessary. "I hope you're alright... Sakila, Ren, Misaki, Aeyra, Rose, Aster... even Lokar and Sasha..." she glanced at her watch before turning and leaving, hurrying to the site of her next case's call. "Please don't let the boss notice the damn bullet wounds," she muttered, writing notes on what she'd observed on her laptop. She sent a link to everyone Aeyra had contacted with all the background and intel she could get on the case, as well as people and organisations involved. "I know you guys can solve the case..."

Only two people have been posting for the past three days...at any rate, there's no point in pausing it here since the deadline is tomorrow anyways. After that I'm going to be asking someone to lock this thread.

(My Concluding post:)

(Only I escape the bomb-laden building?!)

(Akai Sera: This is the truth about Erru's familly's death and Lokar's cousin. The message from Lokar's cousin to him were tracked by Erru's boss)

As Lokar and his man want to breach the room, his phone rings. He picks it from his pocket and he read the message:

Lokar, It's me, Miko. I and my man were freed from that Miroslav scum and I will pick you up. Where are you at?

Lokar replied the text to Miko and his phone beeps again

Shit, man! The FBI were after your ass after you are killing civilians, messin' a deal and damagin' the hotel!

Lokar replied again and his phone beeps again. He halted his man to storm the building. The FBI were outside

So, you are doing this for our men? Well, I can't deny his men their revenge at FBI and I give you the choice of determining their method of death: I and my man arrived outside the hotel and open fire at them, or you can get out from the hotel, killing everyone blocking our way and wreaking havoc with guns and cars! I'll wait ya at the building near the hotel. I'll lure them off!

Lokar choose the second choice and he ask Miko about Erru Natake. He got a reply from Miko

Erru? Well, her family were FBI agent which they are killing our family and I with your brother planning a revenge attack and we're are killing them off on a massacre at Tampa airport.

Meanwhile, Sasha looked at the police storm the hotel, and he told Lokar "Господине, ФБИ и ЦИА је у затварању, предње и назад." (Sir, the FBI and CIA closing in, front and back.) Lokar replied darkly, "Мораћемо да се боримо против наше начин да Мико. Идемо!" (We’re gonna have to fight our way to Miko. Let’s go!) One of Lokar's man asked him, "Шта је са Ерру?" (What about Erru?) Lokar readied his MPL, "Је она ће мртва са ранама..." (She will dead with the wounds) His phone beep again.

Lokar, What's going on?

Lokar replied about the CIA and FBI were assaulting the hotel.

Alright, I and my soldier will fight them off! Stay safe, cousin...

Lokar shouted to his comrades, he aims the gun to the ceiling, "За нашу земљу! А наша крв! Ми цемо сломили шљам који су блокирања наш начин да слободе!" (For our land! And Our Blood! We will crush the scum who blocking our way to freedom!) His man and Sasha firing their gun to ceiling as they are cheer. They are ready to fend off FBI and CIA for Miko.

After they are downstairs, they are arrived at the 1st floor where they are massacre the people. They are ambushing the FBI and CIA. Lokar are firing his MPL, cutting down three FBI agents. He took cover at reception desk, reloading his MPL and emerged from cover spraying at the Fed who blocking their way. Six more agent fell but three of his man killed. Sasha are aiming his P90MC, stopping a female FBI agent in the head and chest. He drop the gun and take a PM. md. 63 off of fallen

comrades and aiming down sight, mowed seven CIA agents. After they are dead, Lokar and his man walks out from the hotel and he glanced to see his cousin wielding his PKP Pecheneg with his mob wasting wounded hostage.

Miko shouted as he hears police serine, "We're leave! go!" he, Lokar, Sasha and his man are leaving the hotel in six trucks.

Edited by OTTD Player

AEYRA MUST NOW MAKE THE WORLD EXPLODE XD

Aquilas took out her rifle and pointed it straight to the head of the mysterious girl.

"Don't move." Aquilas warned, circling around the girl, her rifle's point still at the girl's head.

"Drop your weapon," Aquilas growled, as she deepened the gunpoint.

The girl, slowly, put her gun down, and dropped it to the floor.

"Now go face that wall and put your arms above your head."

The girl followed Aquilas's instructions without hesitation, a little smile playing on the girl's lips.

Aquilas, still pointing her rifle at the girl's head, moved closer to her.

"Well, well, Sakila, you're pretty good compared to last time," the girl whispered silently, smiling.

Sakila? Aquilas heard that name before, mentioned by the girl from the airport. There was something deep and nostalgic about that name.

"Who are you calling Sakila?" Aquilas muttered in return, edging closer.

"Oh, yes, I forgot that your name is different now, Aquilas." She turned her head and looked at Aquilas, her hands still above her head, as she turned around slowly.

"What do you mean?" Aquilas asked, confused.

A spark went by to her head as the skull-splitting headache arrived.

"Didn't you know? These guys experimented on you," the girl said, her lips curving as she smiled.

Aquilas tried her best as she battled the headache.

Images and memories flooded her head as she stood there, and Boom.

Memories went back as she looked at the girl's face.

"Aeyra." Aquilas growled.

"Nice to have you back, Sakila..." Aeyra whispered, walking closer.

Suddenly, Aeyra swung her hand as a dagger flew across the air, Aquilas dodging effectively, its blade grazing her bangs.

In return, Aquilas took out her tranquilizer gun and shot Aeyra, as the girl went on the ground, unconscious.

Misaki!

Aquilas grabbed Rosie's hand as they went onto the last room in the corridor.

The Boss was nowhere to be seen, ever since Aquilas took out Aeyra.

She opened the door, and found Misaki lying on the bed, and the Boss's secretary standing by the bedside.

"Misaki..." Aquilas rushed forward as tears flowed down her cheeks, seeing her friend's face.

"A-Aquilas? Wha-" Aquilas looked deep into her friend's eyes.

"S-Sakila? Sakila? I-I can't believe it! It is you!" Misaki hugged Aquilas tightly, not having seen her for a long time.

"Misaki! I was so worried...I-I investigated, searched around and--Oh, Misaki!"

Tears of joy flowed from both of the friends' eyes as they hugged each other tightly.

It was a moment of pure happiness....bliss.....joy.

My concluding post. This thread would be locked sooner or later I think. =(

Alright, I'm gonna go and say that no one should post except for Aeyra (that includes you, Moho) from this post on. It's the 11th, so we're really quite a bit past our due date. If Aeyra doesn't post a concluding post soon, I will.

*readies the bombs*

*Looks like you guys didn't finish it after all. :/ I've been busy with real life (AP CHEMISTRY I'M GOING TO FREAKING-) and was hoping that this would wrap itself up while I was away... but... I guess not. And there's not much other way to end it but this. So, sorry, but I'm blowing up the building. :P*

Aeyra slowly blinked open her heavy eyelids. The tranquilizer was enough to knock her down- she had no idea how long she'd been out, but that didn't change her duty. The mission had failed. The sentence...? Well, that was what the switch in her pocket was for.

With a smile, she took it out, carefully placing her thumb on the very center of the small red button. This was the price to pay for failure- this was how to keep it all from spiraling even further out of control. "Good night," she whispered, as if she were only going to sleep, and pressed down with no hesitation. The world around her wrenched apart in flames.

*Now lock the topic. XD I wish people finished it, but... this is what you're stuck with now. :/*