Detective Conan World
Aeyra

DCW IRL Round 3

One of Lokar's men aims his MP10 at Aquilas' head and he shouted, "Drop the gun or I'll put the tip at your head. You feel me? And hand me the phone, Now!" as he wants to finish his speech, Lokar hears a door bang, and more of his man are appeared they are placing their anger at Aquilas and the boss, he smiled at them "And one thing: This place is our deep turf. So, could you drop that bull**** gun? 'Cause I gonna kill ALL occupant unless you drop this ****!"

As Misaki saw more men come in, she slowly snuck her hand into her pocket to retrieve one of the guns she had stolen back when she had escaped where she was being held. The moment her hand gripped the gun and had the safety undone, she whipped out the gun and pull the trigger, taking out the man that had been pointing his gun at Aquilias.

Misaki was rather tired of being a sitting duck and decided to fight. It had been her luck that her dad had taught her to shoot (and shoot well) since he was into hunting, though she wasn't very used to using pistols. But hey, guns are guns, aren't they? With her weapon raised, a small determined smile came to her lips. Let's do this.

(Misaki: Well, I and my NPC was outside...)

Lokar then stood up and he took the boss' .44 Auto and he shouted "Fire!" His man then firing their gun to the boss' man and one of the man incapacitate Misaki and they are trying to took her and Lokar call Sasha with Aquias' phone, "Ми смо из ове зграде! Саша! Треба ми твоја помоћ главу гнезда врана где ћемо касније испуни!" (We're out from this building! Sasha! I need your help head to the crow's nest where we will meet later!) Lokar threw the phone outside as his men were battling with the boss' men

(you guys have seven more hours! I can't lock the topic, but if it's not finished by midnight, I'll probably be forced to end it by randomly blowing everything up, just saying. XD So don't let that happen!)

As the men came towards her, Misaki fired her gun, leading plenty to their doom. As she ran out of bullets, she switched over to her second gun and kept going. It seemed that this Russian dude was hellbent on having her, and she wasn't going to stand for it. Finally, she was out. She was out of that horrid place and she wasn't going back without a fight.

Her finger kept squeezing the trigger before eventually she ran out of ammo. She swore under her breath as she tried to avoid the arms reaching towards her. Thank god for dodgeball in gym class, where she found out she really good at evading things. Suddenly, a gun was thrown into her, which she caught. She glanced over to see who had done it to see Aquilas giving her a smile before going back to killing men herself. A grin came to Misaki's face as well as she continued to fight.

Someone grabbed her from behind, taking her by surprise. As she tried to get away, she could feel the cool metal of the gun against her forehead. "Move and die," growled the voice.

Misaki mind thought frantically, trying to figure out a way to get out of this hold. The man started to drag her as he pointed his gun away from her and at the airport girl. She saw this as her moment and burrowed her teeth into his wrist, biting as hard as she could. The man screeched in pain as she was letting go and fired his gun. She instantly did the same as she tried to avoid the incoming bullet. While she had actually managed to get the guy near what she believed to be a vital organ, the bullet the man had shot became buried in her left shoulder. She bit her lip, trying to hold back the pain she was feeling. She quickly gulped before she kept going, letting adrenaline keep her going.

Misaki bit, scratched, kicked, punched, shot and stabbed at everyone who tried to come near her (and everyone who wanted her seemed to). She actually kept this up, managing to keep going despite losing blood from her wound. But after a while, her bloodless starting taking a toll on her as she felt get dizzy. No! I can't stop, not now...

She tried to keep fighting, but eventually the dizziness was too much for her. She began to fall towards the ground, as if she was a dead body, and fainted.

--------

No one seemed to notice Misaki fainting, as everyone was too caught up in killing the enemy and making it out alive except for him, the one that had brought everyone her. Without being detected (for moving like the shadows was what he did best), he grabbed the unconscious girl and carried her out of the room. As soon as he made it out, he handed her off to Audire and a few bodyguards with her and said, "Take her to the safe room for now. I don't want to lose a piece over an unrefined man's idiotic plot of vengeance."

His secretary bowed as the men took Misaki out of the boss's arms. With his upper limbs freed up, he sent a text to Aquilas, not wanting to have only those few watching her.

Halt your fighting and come to the safe room. You're needed to watch Misaki. Bring that tagalong if you must.

With the text sent, he turned around, going back to do a little fighting himself. After all, without a little combat, he would lose his touch. Also, that Lokar man was a rather big pain in his neck. I knew I should have restrained him... And who was the imbecile who let his men come with him? They will have to executed.

He felt a nozzle of a gun press up against his back as the person with the gun said, "Don't move."

--------

(OTTD, assuming you'll be the person who's pointing the gun at the boss, please don't kill him. I would like him alive.)

Chaos reigned. Bullets flew, bodies clashed, and there was a sense of uselessness about the whole situation. She stood calmly in the corner as the others fought, waiting for a break in the cacophony of combat. As soon as she felt a chance she shouted, "Stop!" Immediately motion and sound ceased. Not all, but enough that she could be heard clearly, "What are we doing? More fighting and killing will solve nothing! If we want to discover the truth, we have to push anger and revenge out of our way..." She grabbed Lokar, who had been pointing a gun at the man who'd gathered them, by the back of his shirt, flipping him judo style. Dusting herself off as she kicked the gun away from him, she said. "Now, can we all come together peaceably?"

(OK, since we should probably finish this, is there anyone who is still interested in continuing the story or should we just blow everyone up and be done with it? =X)

(I'll gave the name of the boss is Miroslav Vidic)

Lokar and his man are engaging battle with Miroslav' man despite some of the people want this uselessness stopped. Erru shouted, "Stop!" Immediately motion and sound ceased. Not all, but enough that she could be heard clearly, Lokar's men and Miroslav's men are aiming their gun but doubt to fire, "What are we doing? More fighting and killing will solve nothing! If we want to discover the truth, we have to push anger and revenge out of our way..." Lokar still aims his .44 Auto at Miroslav as he didn't notice something. Erru grabbed Lokar, by the back of his shirt, flipping him judo style. He trying to reach the gun but Erru but she kicking the gun from him and she said. "Now, can we all come together peaceably?"

Lokar gritted his teeth "What peaceably?! He are killing our men, trashing our ride and cripling our gang! And I was come to kill him, not to came together-" his words were cut off as he hear someone sticking an Uzi to Erru...

...It was Sasha. He grinned, "Hurt him, you are dead girl...."

Erru crossed her arms, glaring defiantly at Lokar. "I couldn't care less about your petty gang issues, but I know this man and his followers aren't responsible for the violence against your gang. From what I've observed, they'd never engage in something like that. "Yes, at the airport one fired upon you and here they fought back, but their reasons had nothing to do with caring about the gang. They're involved in something completely different." She turned her head to look at Sasha. "Put that thing down, would ya? I'm tired of you guys shooting at me. I, along with everyone else, am here to find out the truth about Aeyra's distress message, as well as why I was told I am part of this."

• Upvote 1

"Nope, sorry *** b****es! He are responsible for this!" He then took a modified AK-47 w/ Drum-mag, Red-Dot Scope and Grip; cocks it to check the ammo and he are firing it at the ceiling, scaring the guests. One of Lokar's men told her "That's the reason we are trying to hunt this Balkan backstabbing motherf****r! We are NOT care about the live of the innocent civilian" he also gave several photo of the hall massacre: The attack, the corpses and even Lokar himself executing a wounded civilian with his PM. md. 63/65. He growled, "Second, second they are hiding his cousin. We're are losing contact with them several days ago and we got proof that mother****** were hiding our cousin!" Sasha sticking his Uzi at Erru's head and his man snickered, "And, our man were picking off the FBI with our weapon before we're assaulting this place!" He are gave a video of the shootout with the FBI which he and his man are attacking FBI from a building near the hotel...

"You don't have a change now...."

Erru stared at the FBI shoot out footage, her fists shaking. "One of those officers was two be married in June, and three of them have children! What kind of sick bastards are you?! I've held back from killing your men because I believe that all life has value, but people like you... you're disgusting! It's men like yours who killed my parents and my sister! You've taken too many lives... All that will happen if you kill more is that more relatives and police and FBI will be after your sorry a**es!" She grabbed the barrel of Sasha's gun, flipping it toward the floor, and shoved the back end of it in his face, ignoring the crack as it hit his nose. She twisted the weapon, tearing it out of his grip, and hit him on the side of the head with it, pointing the barrel straight at Lokar. "You may not care about what you've done, but I sure as hell do! Stand down and leave these people unharmed, or I won't hesitate to send five rounds through your thick skull..."

Lokar told her "You can't do that because the weapon clicks empty... But please, I have a truth" Sasha hold his bleeding nose and he told the truth, "The reason we are killing FBI because some of our men was soldier and their family, brother and sister died in Bosnian war..." he holds his tears "...and Lokar are searching two of the survivor: His cousin and Miroslav are two of the survivor of the fifteen man squad as one of them are sold them for money... Did you think if one of your family sold your family for money? And why you tell we are killing your parents and sister? Can you told the truth?"

Chaos reigned in the room as the men fought against each other. Bullets were fired, daggers slashed, as they fought madly.

Aquilas fired her gun, dodging bullets and daggers as she fought against Lokar's men.

In the midst of all their fighting, Aquilas's phone beeped. She immediately went into the corner and read the message.

Halt your fighting and come to the safe room. You're needed to watch Misaki. Bring that tagalong if you must.

She grabbed the girl's arm, and quietly and discreetly walked out of the room, out onto the hallway.

"What--" The girl asked as Aquilas dragged her down into the hall.

"Leave everything to that girl there," Aquilas whispered quietly, as she thought about the girl. Surely she'd be able to do it.

Aquilas walked faster and faster, tightening her grip on the girl's hand as they sped up.

As she reached the end of the hallway, she saw it.

The Boss was standing there, the mysterious girl from before pointing a gun straight into his head.

Aquilas froze in her tracks. "Wh--" Aquilas covered the girl's mouth before she could finish her sentence, silencing her.

The mysterious girl smiled as she pressed the gun unto the Boss's head, not knowing that Aquilas was there.

Aquilas's eyes turned into a petrifying gaze as her eyebrows narrowed. The girl beside her shifted slightly.

Aquilas took her rifle from her back. This mysterious girl---there's something about her.

Alright guys. So, Aeyra said to finish this up by October 3rd but it's October 5th and there's still no sign of an ending post. You guys have continued on, somewhat sporadically but nevertheless, you've pushed it on.

I don't want to cut into your thread since I haven't been keeping up with it and I don't want to mess with Aeyra's modding. However, I'm a little worried that things may go awry if everything continues this way. So I'm going to say you have five days to wrap this up, unless Aeyra decides that she would like to cut in earlier. I'm hoping Aeyra will still be posting the final post.

EDIT: Apparently Aeyra has no time to put an ending post. It would be appreciated if participants wrapped up within a week.

EDIT 2: Ok, five days it is. And then Aeyra will blow up the Earth will zooming off in a rocket while cackling.

(Five more days... because you guys still seem to be on a climax.... and I don't want to be harsh in cutting you guys off. :/ But in five days, if this is not finished, I really am going to just end it by blowing everything up because that's the simplest way to do it. And you guys don't want that, so keep on writing. I know a lot of you are in Round 4, but please, make this your priority...)

Erru blinked. "Why did you never say anything about this?" She lowered her weapon slightly and looked around. Some were nursing wounds, some were lying tangled on the floor, and more still stood watching. "These people here have done nothing to me, but it was Serbian gang members that attacked my family... I'm sorry for your loss, but please respect the lives of the innocent who have never wronged you." She glanced at the others in the room, then turned back to Lokar. "Maybe the man who brought us here can help us find the truth, about everything..."

Sasha noticed FBI were approaching from the cameras, "FBI..."

His man took a phone and told his team, "Alright. Plan B, do it..." On the cameras, Lokar's men were holding off the FBI inside the hotel. Lokar snickered at the boss, "Alright, can you told the truth quickly? After that I will escape!"

(I dunno who controls the boss)

Erru crossed her arms. "You won't learn anything like this... I'm going to do what I can for the wounded." Shaking her head, she walked to an injured man, kneeling beside his prostrate form and unraveling her scarf. She wrapped the cloth around the man's bleeding shoulder, putting pressure on his wound. "You're gonna be alright," she assured him, smiling.

(I think the boss is a free-for-all =X And adding on at my end of the story because hell, why not)

------

Misaki groaned as she sat up, her head pounding. She rubbed it, in a futile attempt to alleviate the pain. Groaning, she muttered, "God, I feel like I'm hungover..."

"Oh, so you're awake?"

She looked at the source of the voice to find Audire sitting in a nearby chair, looking up from what seemed to be a book. Misaki asked, "What the heck happened....?"

The secretary answered, "You were shot in the shoulder then passed out. The boss had a few of his guards and I take you here so you'd be out of the line of fire. Oh, and I hope you don't mind that I wrapped your wound before changing your shirt. I didn't think you'd want to be in something bloody, so..."

She looked down to notice that she was wearing a different shirt then before. And now that she was paying more attention, she could feel the texture of the bandages clinging to her wounded shoulder. Audire kept talking, "And here, have an aspirin. You probably feel rather sore now..."

She handed the girl a small white pill and a glass of water, which Misaki took gratefully. She said a thank you before swallowing the pill and washing it down with the cool liquid. She set the glass down on the coffee table in front of her as she let out a sigh and leaned back. After all that had happened, it was nice to relax for a few moments. Audire noted, "Oh, and one last thing. Aquilas will be coming to keep you company soon. But until then, I will be here. So if you need anything, please tell me."

As Misaki gave her a nod, she saw that the woman had already gone back to reading. And so they sat, in silence, waiting for Aquilas to come.

--------

(Filler 8D)

Lokar are took an AK from his fallen comrades as his man aims a MPL at Erru as she healing a wounded Miroslav's men, backstabbing her "Well, the Serbs were killing your family was we because they are snuffing at our drugs operation" he handed a FN P90MC to Sasha as he insulting Erru, "Sorry, but we hane a 'thing' to took care of. See you later sucker!" They are began leaving the room to search Misaki