Detective Conan World
Aeyra

DCW IRL Round 3

(Rye: Sasha is my NPC)

Only Sasha, Lokar and two of his man were survive the explosion but the cars weren't so lucky. The driver growled "Разбили ауто и убили су моје најбоље људе! Ми треба да урадимо 411" (They trashed my car and killed my best men! We're gotta do 411) Sasha nodded, calling his man and a white Van was pulled up and they all get into the van and fleeing the area before cope caught them..

[Hey, Rye. Whoever the person who pulled me, is She/He from the good side, or Bad side? =X]

[Edit: Nevermind, will use my imagination. ]

“Hey, Hey, Hey. Slow down for a moment there.” Rose shouted at him letting go of his hand. She stared into his sharp, fearless cold eyes. He wasn't fooling around, but she wasn't either. Rose needed answers. And he either give me them or get lost She thought. “You're wasting my time, and yours.” he replied. She froze to her place.

“I'm not going anywhere. At least not with you. Who the hell are you anyway?” She shouted, keeping still and staring into his eyes. Out of nowhere, he grinned. “You sure got some nerves, girl.” He laughed. “It's okay, I like them brave.” He answered. “And open-minded... ” A voice came. A woman in A fur coat came from behind them. “Don't you?” The woman continued. “It's you.” He said, grinning wider. “Wait, what's going on here?” Said Rose, puzzled and confused.

“This game just started.”

“What game..?” Asked Rose. “HEY YOU TWO. Stop the flirting and answer me. Or else.”

“Or else what, Rosie, My dear?” Answered the mysterious woman. “I don't expect you to understand.”

“Look, both of you. You either tell me who you are, what do you want and how do you know me or I'm going. Talking in Riddles is sadly not my specialty.” Answered Rose. “Trust me Rosie. Every question has an answer but everything has it time....” Said the woman, grinning. “As for now, come with us.”

Erru felt the tranquilizer hit her shoulder. "Damn it..." She turned, not toward the shooter, but to Misaki. She held out a tracer. "I'm E-" She fell forward, losing consciousness, and landed on the pavement.

[btw, the new woman is My one & only NPC..!!!! *Applause* xPP]

*Name: Mackenzie.

*Apperance: Brown and Blonde Hair, Blue eyes, Tanned. Quite tall and thin. Loves to be & look young.

*Personality: Mysterious. Often treats people like her puppets in a puppet-show, She fools people with her beauty and innocence. Sometimes Merciless, sometimes kind. Expect anything from her. tricks and pranks are her favorite.

Misaki looked shocked. How did this person know Aeyra? Just before she was about to answer, a voice called out, “Miss, find Ren. He’ll help you.”

Though she didn’t know for sure who the person was addressing, she had a feeling it was towards her. She got up and looked around, trying to find the source of the voice. The person she had fallen on tried to get her attention, but she ignored them. They weren’t important now. She wanted to know who this “Ren” fellow was and if he could actually help her.

In the distance, she could hear sirens. Must be the police. About time. Misaki noticed the mobster and his goons were running away, probably to avoid being arrested. In the meantime, a girl, only about a few years older than her, approached her. She was wincing and clutching to her side where bloodstains were. The girl asked, “Are you alright, miss?”

Misaki gave a nod. As she opened her mouth to speak, the girl turned around and stood in front of her before saying, “Keep your word and leave her alone…”

She was surprised by the words. Promise? From who? Is she talking about those mobsters? Suddenly, she heard a boom. She looked around frantically, wanting to know what blew up. She saw a black van in flames, though not knowing if it was a civilian’s car or perhaps the authorities.

The girl who was standing in front of her looked at the van, gritting her teeth. I wonder if the car belonged to her? She seems to be upset over it blowing up…

Another explosion occurred. This time, it was a car that had crashed into the airport, though once again, she didn’t know if it was a civilian’s car or the authorities. Or maybe it was the mobster’s car… Geez, I hope so. He deserved to burn.

When she stopped looking at the scene and focused on the girl who seemed to want to help her out, she noticed a dart in her shoulder. She held something out, though she didn’t know what, and slipped it into her pocket. She then tried to say, “I’m E-“ before falling unconscious.

Misaki was about to reach out to the girl and try to wake her up, but someone grabbed her arm and began to pull her with them. She struggled against the grip, not wanting to go with the person, but no avail. The person was far stronger than her and kept a tight grip on her. She was thrown into a car’s backseat with her captor before hearing the door slam shut and the wheels screeching. It began to drive away from the airport, away from the commotion, away from everyone there.

No one said anything, though Misaki noticed that as the captor (who was a girl) looked out the back window, the driver sped up. Is someone chasing the car?

The girl took out a gun from her bag before cocking it and sticking her head and arm out the window. Consecutive shots were fired.

Misaki sat herself up and looked out the rear window, watching as the cars that were likely chasing them were on fire. Well, the wheels seem to be. She heard a beep as she looked at the girl take out a phone. She read it before quickly digging through her bag. She took out a bottle of diesel before uncapping it and throwing it at the vehicles behind. The hell?! Who has a bottle of diesel in their bag?!

BOOM.

Smoke and flames engulfed the cars chasing them as pieces from the vehicles were landing on the ground in a thud. Misaki just stared at the fire as the car kept going, away from the scene. The girl went back to sitting and facing the front, though she did glance back every now and then. After a few minutes, Misaki did the same, though instead of looking out back, she looked at the girl.

Her skin was pale, as if it had never seen the sun. Her hair was black and straight, going down midback. The girl’s eyes were grey as stones. Her outfit was simple, everything in black. As Misaki studied her, she noticed that she beared a resemblance to someone she had once known. Sakila…. I wonder how she is…. I hope she’s fine… She cared deeply for Sakila and just hoped she hadn’t gotten herself killed trying to find her.

Misaki then realized something, though it really had nothing to do with what she was thinking about before. Is it really safe to be with this person? Couldn’t she be the bad guy?

She reached for her knife slowly, trying not to alert the person next to her. She wanted answers. And asking nicely probably wasn’t going to get them, especially seeing how she had just blown up two cars.

Just as Misaki gripped her weapon, the girl spoke. “Don’t even try,” she said, “unless you have a death wish.”

She stopped, but asked, “Then tell me this: Who are you and why do you want me?”

~~~~

In the hands of the person who had bumped into who they thought was Aeyra was the left behind iPod Touch, scrolling through the words typed out. They were disappointed in themselves, being unable to talk to the girl for more than a second before losing her, but they were determined to find her again.

"Aeyra... I'll find you. Don't worry."

------

(BTW, the person I bumped into/the person in this last part can really be anyone.)

• Upvote 2

(+1 for ya, Misaki! You did it pretty well! You described the situation perfectly!~<3)

The flames behind them went smaller and smaller as the car sped away from the scene.

Aquilas looked back, gazing at the exploded remains of the cars chasing after them, getting farther and farther away as the car picked up speed.

She was deep in thought as she stared in front. Why am I doing this? She said to herself.

She was still deep in mystery about her identity, her purpose---EVERYTHING. She had no clear goal as of now, and what she knew what she was currently doing was extremely dangerous.

I have no other choice, do I? She sat there, trying again her very best to recall any thoughts or memories she had before waking up in that bleached out lab.

The skull-splitting headache once again returned. Her past memories, everything she was before all this, seemed to be blocked by her very own mind. How ironic.

The more she tried to recall her memories, all the more it was difficult to remember. It was like holding water in cupped hands.

Give it up, she thought, It's impossible.

She knew she had no choice but to follow the path fate led. But her objective for now was clear. Now that she had nowhere else to go, it would be best to be with people who at least knew who she was.

She must obey the orders of whoever-it-was that sends her instructions. Maybe someday, she would know more about herself from that person.

She looked head-on as the car picked up more speed. A pair of silver grey orbs stared back at her from the front mirror.

She then glanced sideways to the girl she had been ordered to take.

The girl gripped on to something in her pocket. A knife. Aquilas noticed, though she was not sure how she knew it.

"Don't even try," Aquilas warned. 'Unless you want a death wish."

The girl released her grip from her weapon.

"Then tell me this: who are you and why do you want me?" The girl snarled.

Aquilas's silver grey eyes sharpened as she glared at the girl, intimidating her. The girl seemed to retain her composure and gaze, but her hands were slightly shaking.

Her phone rang. It was the same number that had been texting her---what could be happening now?

Aquilas slid her finger across the Answer button. "Hello?"

Hand the phone over to Misaki. NOW.

Aquilas's veins froze as hard as ice as shivers went down her spine.

Cold. Emotionless. Direct. Terrifying.

As soon as Aquilas heard the voice, she knew she shouldn't anger whoever that person was.

That person's voice was so direct, so ferocious, so straightforward and stern that it was impossible to disobey their order.

And it was so mysterious. Even though the voice was clear and did not seem to be manipulated or altered by any machine, it was impossible to predict who that person was.

Their voice---it was so vague and blurry, yet so clear and straightforward.

It was impossible to describe the voice by words alone. Even by this moderate tone, the person exercised extreme control and order by using only their speech.

It was terrifying, yet fascinating.

Snapping back to her senses, Aquilas handed the phone over to Misaki.

Hello, dear Misaki. I presume you recognize me?

Misaki shook hard as cold sweat dripped from her face.

Surely you don't know why people want you, but remember this: DO NOT TRUST ANYONE. NOT EVEN AEYRA. You are very special. Very intriguing, very interesting. I look forward to meeting you.

The call ended, and Misaki went numb, the phone dropping onto the seat beside her.

Aquilas stared at Misaki, as the car's speed slowly dropped and in front of them stood a magnificent skyscraper.

Kurosawa Hotel, the huge silver sign glowed above the main entrance of the building.

The car stopped in front. Opening the car door, Aquilas stepped out, gazing at the beautiful, magnificent building right before her very eyes.

• Upvote 1

"Hello, dear Misaki. I presume you recognize me?"

She froze. Her body began to tremble as her mind processed the voice. Misaki knew it from somewhere, somewhere that brought back bad memories. The voice continued to speak.

"Surely you don't know why people want you, but remember this: DO NOT TRUST ANYONE. NOT EVEN AEYRA. You are very special. Very intriguing, very interesting. I look forward to meeting you."

The call ended, a beep going on every few seconds. She dropped the phone, shocked from what the person had said. Not trust Aeyra? Why? She was like me, a prisoner. Even though she tried to convince herself otherwise, it was obvious there were strange things about the girl that didn't make sense. Like the iPod for example. When Misaki was first captured, she had everything on her taken, even her clothes. But Aeyra had managed to keep her device.... She felt a sinking feeling in her stomach as she realized that her friend may not be who she seems.

The car stopped in front of a large building, a hotel it would seem as the name of the tower was Kurosawa Hotel. The girl, name still unknown, stepped out and admired the skyscraper. She did so for a few minutes before calling out to Misaki, "Come on. Get out."

She paused for a second before saying, "Then tell me your name. Then I'll get out. I'd like to know what to call you after all."

Sasha is running at Lokar "Господине, ја сам их нашао. Сви они су у Хотел Куросава" (Sir, I found them. They all at Kurosawa Hotel) he took a L86 LSW Scoped and told him, "У реду, ми ћемо довео бројеве њима и коришћење је напад хемијски" (Alright, we'll brought numbers to them and use the chemical attack) he is readied his M240 Machine Gun and they are go to Kurosawa hotel with four trucks, hoping they can kill them all in vengeful action.

Erru stirred, groaning, "Why am I on the ground...?" She frowned as she remembered what had happened. "Dammit, they're gone..."

She layed on the ground for a minute, studying the tranquilizer in her shoulder and looking at the scene. There was the chaos of the victims and police, but several figures were still and calm. With a sigh, she tried to push herself up, failing and crashing into the pavement.

Her right arm was still totally numb. "Great... gonna be without my shooting arm 'till this damn tranq wears off..." She shifted, forcing herself up using her left arm and legs. She ignored the dart protruding from her shoulder, mumbling, "If I can't feel it, yanking something like that out I could do more damage than good..."

As she studied the area, Erru noticed Ren. He didn't appear to be an officer or a victim, and yet he hadn't evacuated... "Found one, but... where's Sakila?" Erru bit her lip, worried that her decision to confront Lokar had cost her an ally.

With a sigh, she approached Ren, asking, "Are you here to help Aeyra?"

Smoke continued to fill up the area. Flames rose around the three as the blonde-haired woman smiled at the two.

"Mackenzie, you should be at the Kurosawa Hotel right now," the man snarled, glaring at her with his striking eyes of deep ocean blue. It was obvious he didn't like her one bit. "You should be waiting for Aquilas."

"Oh, but I thought you needed a little help to capture this girl~" Mackenzie smiled slyly, taking out a little golden dagger from her pocket, sliding it gently on her lips.

"I do not need any help at all, especially not from you." He growled, his eyes dark and his expression brute and angry.

"Are you really sure about that, hmm?" Mackenzie leaned in, teasing him. A playful smile played on her lips as she twirled around.

"What you're doing is nothing but causing trouble for this mission. I prefer you stay aside if you still want to linger. Come on, Rose," He said, more like he ordered, with the tone of his voice and his utmost confidence.

"Why should I come with you, when I don't even know you?" Rose said angrily, her eyes flaring, but she seemed scared. She seemed nervous, as her hands were slightly shaking.

"Just come with us," he said to her, turning around. "It will be much safer. We promise not to harm you," he walked slowly into the darkness, away from the two. "Come on, I know a way out."

† † †

Stairs made of dark granite welcomed them as Aquilas stared out into the grand entrance. Everything was so grand, so classy. It was well-arranged as beautiful flora embraced the entirety of the entrance.

That person must be rich.Aquilas thought as she continued to gaze upon the majestic designs and style.

Turning around, Aquilas opened the door to let out the girl named Misaki. "Come on. Get out," Aquilas said.

Misaki's eyes were still flaring. "Then tell me your name," she snarled, her eyes sharp as she spoke. "Then I'll get out. I'd like to know what to call you, after all." She continued, in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Fine, then." Aquilas flipped her long black hair, gleaming brightly under the sun as she stood at the front.

"Call me Aquilas," she stated, her voice stern and confident. Her steel grey eyes flashed and twinkled mysteriously as she spoke. "And you must be....Misaki?"

"Yes," Misaki answered, slightly standing up and sliding out of the back seat.

"Now let's move on, shall we?" Aquilas said, walking up the beautiful granite stairs. "Come on."

Aquilas pulled her hand as she continued her way up the stairs, into the inside of Kurosawa Hotel.

(Rye: 411, act of revenge. And Lokar brought a lot of his men)

Lokar, Sasha and his man are arrived at Kurosawa Hotel and Lokar told his crew in Russian, "С нами Бог." (God is with us) and they are stepped out from their vehicle after Lokar told his team, in Serbian "Ово је за све" (This is for all)

Lokar and his man are began opening fire at everyone at their sight with some dangerous weapons like Dual Uzi, AUG H-BAR, AK47, PKP Pecheneg, PKM, MP10 and MK46 SMAW.

The events that happened next were perceived as one huge blur in Ren's mind. He barely had any time to register the explosion and already the things that occurred next were worthy of the good old Twilight Zone nod. First off was the heavy hand that landed on his shoulder. The voice was booming, like that of a drill sergeant, which made Ren instinctively put his guard on especially since there was a little girl with him. The boy turned around with eyes narrowed as if he's sending a warning. He was ready to beat someone up, to put it simply. As soon as he turned around, he felt horrid that he was thinking of giving a direct kick to the man's groin. The guy, who didn't only sound like a drill sergeant but looked like one, had eyes that were brimming with tears as if he would completely break down with the slightest provocation. Even though the man was visibly upset, he kept an intimidating demeanor and Ren was at a loss for words. "Um... What do you..." Ren's voice trailed off once the little girl jumped from his arms and hugged the man's legs. It was then that an apparent mutual understanding between Ren and the man commenced and with a slight smile, both parted ways. His judgment was clouded with all the commotion around him and he never noticed someone slip out of notice, undetermined whether it was out of their own volition or not. Ren readjusted his glasses and seemed to have lost sight of the guy with the perfect poker face, the one who claimed that he was Erru.

Left with no other choice, the teenager blindly walked without any idea where to go. He certainly couldn't possibly head home without even at least attempting to do something. But that was his main issue, he did not have the slightest idea about what to do. After a few moments of searching for nothing his eyes fell upon an alarming sight, to the say the least. There was a pool of bright red crimson surrounding the area where a familiar girl was lying in, a pipe of some sort protruding disturbingly from her chest as if it was carefully put there. To say that Ren was emotionally shaken by the scene would be a huge understatement. His pupils dilated from the shock and his mouth agape, Ren trudged slowly to where the girl was. It wasn't the first time he saw someone on the verge of death, given the line of work his father does but nothing could compare to what was in front of him. It felt so... real. Ren didn't mind any danger that could come his way. The only thing that was on his mind at that point was to get the girl help no matter what. He noticed the girl's mouth moving and he tried his best to make out her words, despite the inner turmoil he felt.

"Listen, I... I was the last person Misaki ever contacted. She told me someone was following her home. All of my investigation led to these few clues: it was a man, tall, with average build and glasses. Distinct blonde hair and brown eyes. Wearing a long black overcoat. He knew the area well. Misaki... she was chosen for a reason. Relay this to Erru. I beg you... find her. It's... it's been my goal for the past year."

Upon hearing what she had to say, Ren made a mental note to find the guy who gave him a lollipop. He needed answers. Ren held the girl's hand and fought back the frown forming on his face. "Ssssh... You shouldn't talk. Please, hang in there." he said in a soothing voice, which he had perfected from all those times he had to comfort his younger brothers after their nightmares. "It's unfair for her to die. It's unfair for anyone to die this way." The thought lingered on his mind before hearing gunshots and another explosion from a fair distance. Fearing that a worse chaotic situation might occur, Ren stood up to check the situation momentarily losing his grip to Sakila's hand. It was impossible for him to see anything from where they were and his priority was to get the injured girl to a hospital anyway so he turned away from the sounds' source only to find out that the bloody scene disappeared. Well not the entire scene but the victim. She was nowhere to be found and with her condition, she wouldn't be able to move anything. Ren searched with a confused but furious look on his face. Someone was messing him... or he was going insane. Nothing and everything made sense at the same time. If that was a dream, he needed to wake up.

"Are you here to help Aeyra?" The voice was far lower-pitched than the other girl's but it was just as imposing. The question served as Ren's metaphorical alarm clock though it only woke him up from his thoughts and not the whole wreckage of the airport. Ren turned around, his eyes still propped widely, and gave her a nod. He was still too frantic to talk and he wasn't sure if he should trust the girl.

((And I wrote too much again...XD))

• Upvote 1

Erru smiled. "I'm glad I could find one of you..." She frowned as she registered his expression.

Shock, fear, regret.... She reached into her pocket with her working hand and pulled out a piece of dark chocolate, proffering it to him with a blank nod.

"Here, eat this... It helps when you're first exposed to things like this." Erru avoided mentioning names, death, or the state of the victims. "Before I was distracted and made trouble..."

She glanced at the red stain on her shirt, willing herself to quit worrying. "I was looking for Ren, Aster, Sakila, and a few others. Have you seen any of them?" Poorly hidden concern flashed across her face before she added, "I'm Erru, by the way."

"Call me Aquilas," the girl stated, her voice carrying a confident tone. As she spoke, her grey eyes gave a mysterious sparkle, "And you must be.... Misaki?"

Misaki slid out of the back seat, true to her word, as she simply responded, “Yes.”

As Aquilas began to glide up the granite staircase, she said, “Now let’s move on, shall we? Come on.”

Taking her hand, she led the girl up the stairs and into the hotel. The interior was breathtaking, from the wallpaper with a slight antique ting to the marble floor and the crystal chandelier. It was quite obvious the hotel was meant to house upperclass people. Misaki admired the lobby as her and Aquilas kept walking towards the elevators. After pressing the button to call for the lift, they only had to wait a few seconds before the door slid open, revealing a man, in the hotel’s uniform, inside.

Cool! thought Misaki as the other in their group of two told the man which floor to take them. Is he a doorman? Or an elevator man? Either way, still pretty sweet. It had been quite a while since she had felt enjoyment like this.

A beep rang out before the doors opened, revealing a private suite. The two girls stepped out, still hand in hand, as they began to walk towards a mahogany door. Aquilas knocked, the noise resonating in the quiet room.

From inside, the man on the phone said, “Come in my dears.”

The girl opened the door slowly, though Misaki didn’t know why, before the two of them entered. From behind the dark colored desk, the man gave a smile. “Welcome.”

(Hey! Everything looks good right now, and it seems you guys are building up to something yourselves. I'll add something to throw you all off after you guys seem to reach what you're aiming for! :D I don't want to completely ruin whatever plans you have. X3)

(This is of a past event)

His eyes adjusted furiously to the bright light.

He sat up and looked around. A doctor was looking at him intently. "Ah, a hospital. What the hell am I doing here?" he thought. He brushed aside his hair, which was intruding into his eyes and mouth. He cracked open his mouth, and asked, "What happened?"

The doctor scratched his head. "I have as much of a clue as you do. Someone brought you here, bloody and beaten." He turned around. "You were a mess when you came in."

Mark rubbed his eyes. "Who?" The doctor looked deep in thought, then replied, "I don't know, son. She looked like an angel from the sky, all dressed in white." Mark struggled to enter the image in his head.

The doctor looked at him, with concern in his eyes. "You alright?" Mark winced in pain. His head was exploding with colors and shapes. "I will be," he managed to get out. He stood up, and the doctor tried to stop him. "You shouldn't be up!" Mark looked at the doctor. "I'm fine." He proceeded to the door, then halted at the doorknob. "How should I pay you?"

The doctor shrugged. This person scared him, he had to admit. He emitted this aura, a sensation of darkness, of evil. "We'll handle that later." Mark nodded, then walked out the door. The doctor shouted, "Wait! You're looking for that girl, aren't you?"

Mark leaned his head in the door. "I want to find out what she is."

============================

The moment he saw the chaos a spark in his head triggered. Then another. "This sensation...I've felt this before!" He crumpled to the ground. He felt his mind threatening to tear. The pain was unbearable. "Why...?" He heard the sound of chains breaking, and the shards burrowing into his mind. And then he was blinded by light.

"Aeyra is..." Is what? He tried to force the knowledge, but it wouldn't work. He held out his hand, trying to reach for the white robed girl, all dressed in white. She turned around, revealing Aeyra's face. The girl then turned around and ran.

"Wait!" He reached out again. He wanted to know who this girl was, he wanted to chase after her, he wanted to chase after the truth.

The light faded. Mark was on the ground. Above him were two people. He looked up. "Erru...help." He felt the hands of sleep grabbing him. No longer having the energy to resist, he sank into unconsciousness.

============================

(My profile and my NPC)

Mark

"A young man dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge and truth. Was hospitalized after realizing the truth regarding Aeyra. His knowledge of this and the organization as a whole were mysteriously sealed. Mark refers to the 'seals' in his mind as 'psycholocks'.

Mischievous and manipulative at heart, Mark is not above manipulating others for his own good. A trustworthy individual once Mark recognizes one as trustworthy themselves. It is difficult to earn Mark's trust. Mark comes off as cold on first encounters.

Decent at hand-to-hand combat and firearms. A reckless driver, and a jack-of-all-trades."

Orchard

"The girl like an angel the doctor refers to and the one Mark is searching for. Part of the organization affiliated with Aeyra, agrees with the ideal being achieved but disagrees with the methods. A silent, collected facade conceals a general insecurity regarding her identity. Parents unknown, no known family.

Her name was given to her by a 'special someone', which she wishes to find.

Adept at first aid and support roles. Prefers not to fight, but capable of engaging in hand-to-hand combat. Insatiable hunger for apples."

Erru saw the man lying on the ground. "Sir! Are you alright?!" She knelt beside him, checking his vitals. He was exceedingly warm, and his breathing was quick and shallow, but he didn't appear to be badly injured. Psychosis, maybe? As she studied the area, her eyes landed on a serviceable vending machine. Approaching it, Erru gave it a quick roundhouse kick, shattering the glass. She took a bottle of water and ran back to Mark, taking off her scarf. She soaked the cloth in water and draped it on his forehead. "You'll be okay..."

Lokar and his henchmen are entering the Kurosawa hotel after whipped out the securities and he waved his M240, "Search Misaki and the psychos! I'll want them all killed for this!"

Like I've got something to lose.. Rose stared at the man and Mackenzie for a moment, then she took her confident steps toward the car. The man and Mackenzie followed. It wasn't too long until they arrived to an Isolated area, which contained a Large building. Rose read the sign beside the building's front door. 'Kurosawa's hotel' A Hotel in such a haunted place? You've gotta be kidding me. Could it be their headquarters? “Park the car there” The man pointed to what seemed like a small parking area in front of the hotel. The driver nodded, and The man got out of the car, Mackenzie took Rose's Arm, “Let's go”.

Rose ignored her, and stepped out of the car. “I'll be at my office. You know where to find me. Mackenize.” Said the man entering the building and vanishing in the darkness. Mackenzie switched on the lights, “You're probably wondering why you're here” Rose wanted to response, but was interrupted by Mackenzie. “Na, Na, I know nothing. It's just that I don't like it when he's surrounded with girls, so I just bumped in. ” Rose couldn't help it but face palmed. Wait.. What 'Girls'?

“Sometimes, I can't tell whether you're serious or not. ” Rose replied. “You can't tell what's on a guy's mind. Why wait when we can get an answer right now? Where's that damned office of his?” Mackenzie found herself smiling. “You don't seem that bad.” She said. Rose face palmed again. “This way” Mackenzie walked to the hallway, that had many doors, she knocked on the door. “Mackenzie, is that you?” The man voice's called. “Aha.” Mackenzie replied, entering the room along with Rose. “I see you've got visitors.” Mackenzie stared at the two girls standing infront of the man's office. “Now that you're all here... ---”

( The Man Needs, A NAME!! :V)

"It's not nice to steal."

Orchard walked up to the broken vending machine, and put in several quarters. She picked up the vended water bottle and threw it to Erru. "Knowing him, he wouldn't want to be treated like that." She began to walk away, then said, "One more thing. Once he's fine, stay away from him."

[something scarier..

Like... “Toby” And some people would know why. (;; ]

How about Levis Gardner? (This name just popped out into my mind.)

[will edit later]