Detective Conan World
Tomoyo15

Who is the best character in the series?

102 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, who's the best character in the anime series?

• Shinichi Kudo
    • Conan Edogawa
    • Kaito Kid
    • Haibara Ai/ Shino Miyano
    • Vermouth
    • Mouri Kogorou
    • Professor Agasa
    • Gin
    • Vodka
    • Mouri Ran
    • Hattori Heiji
    • Kazuha Toyama
    • Others that are not on the list (pls. specify)

Subaru Okiya. Akai Shuiichi. Sera Masumi. MIYANO SHIHO/HAIBARA AI.

^This

I keep reading DC only because of them(especially Ai^^)

btw I like your SubaruxAi signature^^

Haibara - she always makes funny comments that none of kids understand and is the most helpful ally of Conan. Conan - I think he's better than Shinichi because he's funnier, more interesting and it's hilarious when he acts like a kid. He fools even the Detective boys into thinking he's the most childish of them all. Heiji - love his Osaka-ben and he's like Shinichi's best friend.

1. Haibara Ai- HANDS DOWN! ShinRan eppies like Desperate Revival wouldn't have happened without her, so thank her, ShinRan fans!

Also, she is like me <3

2.Mouri Ran- ShinRan 4ever ♡♡♡! Also, she never gives up on love and is very patient. Traits I want to have (but don't :P)

3. Edogawa Conan/Akai Shuuichi aka Okiya Subaru- AWESOMENESS. End of story.

[shinichi] I don't care about his arrogance, selfishness or missing sense of humor. He's genius.

[Yuusaku] He may be a little mad about putting his wife on the line just to catch a criminal, scaring his son to the death just to show him what danger lurks around him or skipping work, however, his deductive skills are top-notch. 

[Heiji] Hot-blooded but funny. When he is with Shinichi, funny troll scenes and difficult cases happen.

[shuuichi] It's sad that his girlfriend Akemi died, but his personality rocks. He gave a second chance to agent Camel and he doesn't lose his patience.

[Ran] The series just wouldn't move on without her.

[Vermouth] She's mysterious, I want to know why does the boss of the organization have her as their favorite? She is secretive and helps Shinichi, there must be some reason.

Conan DUH!!! Who could beat him???

Of course I also like Kudo Shinichi, Mouri Ran, Suzuki Sonoko, Toyama Kazuha, Hattori Heiji, Hondou Eisuke, Masumi Sera AND Yoshida Ayumi.

Sorry but the rest are OK whereas my least favourite would be... Kojima Genta. Always taking the credit for whatever Conan-kun does. :angry2:

But when did he ever manage to do that? Mitsuhiko may sometimes try, but Genta:o

In my opinion, those names need swapping. xD

He doesn't really take the credit and he's far from being the worst character, although he does try to make Conan his apprentice (hands down, only Holmes can do that) and claim to be the leader of the detective boys. His eel-addict, dumb/funny moments and the time when Conan trolls him (when he shows Genta a paper with the answer to Agasa's quiz) are hilarious.