Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Rye

What do you guys think about Subaru x Ai?

Self-explanatory.

As for me, what I think about Subaru x Ai is that it's pretty sweet and good, too. We all know that Ai's older sister, the deceased Akemi went out with Akai(now Subaru) and supposedly the two has feelings for each other. What if...you know...like...Ai and Subaru somewhat grew feelings for each other(it's not impossible, right?) and...I JUST FEEL IT. Maybe they really WERE meant to be together. Of course, we can also consider Ai when she somehow reverts back to Shiho....:lol:...Just sayin'.

Anyways, what do YOU think?

I know it's stup*d but what's a LOLICON?

o___O

This might sound even stupider, but I'm not sure myself :P

I believe a lolicon is something like an older person in relationship with someone much, much younger like Ai and Subaru.

There are several major problems with this pairing.

First, I still don't think Ai fully trusts Subaru. Her decision to run away from Subaru on the Bell Train, coupled with her remarks about him in the aftermath, indicate that she still has a reasonable degree of suspicion as to what kind of person he is.

Second, assuming that Subaru is indeed Akai, I think it would not make emotional sense for someone to pursue a love relationship with the younger sister of your actual girlfriend whom you failed to protect from death...

There are several major problems with this pairing.

First, I still don't think Ai fully trusts Subaru. Her decision to run away from Subaru on the Bell Train, coupled with her remarks about him in the aftermath, indicate that she still has a reasonable degree of suspicion as to what kind of person he is.

Second, assuming that Subaru is indeed Akai, I think it would not make emotional sense for someone to pursue a love relationship with the younger sister of your actual girlfriend whom you failed to protect from death...

That's basically the reason why I somehow want them to be together. They're the sort of couple who are the stereotypical Hate-first-then-love. Who knows, maybe someday Subaru(Akai) will see Shiho as Akemi or something like that, and fall for her....:lol:

Hahaha...they're perfect to be together. And they'll overcome those problems someday, somehow. Or does anybody else fit Subaru/Akai other than Ai/Shiho? I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL FIT EACH OTHER OTHER THAN THESE TWO WE ALREADY HAVE HERE. Hahaha...

tumblr_lz2g44pcgr1qbwv01o1_1280.jpg

That's basically the reason why I somehow want them to be together. They're the sort of couple who are the stereotypical Hate-first-then-love. Who knows, maybe someday Subaru(Akai) will see Shiho as Akemi or something like that, and fall for her....:lol:

Hahaha...they're perfect to be together. And they'll overcome those problems someday, somehow. Or does anybody else fit Subaru/Akai other than Ai/Shiho? I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL FIT EACH OTHER OTHER THAN THESE TWO WE ALREADY HAVE HERE. Hahaha...

I agree with you...I may be the only Okiya(Akai)xShiho fan here but I don't mind...

I think Ai will hate Okiya when she'll know the truth about Akemi's death,but I'm sure she'll forgive and appreciate him later.I guess Akemi asked Akai to protect Shiho in case something happens,so they will spend time together,and learn to know each other more.They will have to support each other to face the BO.

I don't see anything wrong,I don't know why it would be OOC,as long as it's well built and not rushed,it could be very interesting.If Akemi were still alive,I wouldn't like ShihoxOkiya,but sadly she's dead,there's nothing they can do to change that.I don't want Akai to end up alone but I personally don't think Jodie fits him.

I don't understand why people use the word lolicon since Ai is 18 in reality.She is in a child body for now,but they can always talk and care for each other,it's not shocking IMO.

Anyway I'm only basing on the recent files,and I like Ai and Okiya interactions,even if they won't be lovers in the end,they sure will be interesting to watch.This is the only thing that matters to me^^