Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
akaisera

For lack of a better introduction title.

Hello! (Yeah, look who just became a member! I'm so lame boohoo T^T)

(again)

Hello, everyone! :D

I'm fairly new to this forum, and although I've been reading this forum as a guest for quite a period I recently decided to sign up and participate. So I guess I should start here. Please let me introduce myself.

My name is Saskia. But I prefer to be called ‘saki’ because it’s more simple and pretty. 14 years old. I come from the super hot weathered part of the universe. A 9th grade student who is currently thinking about the best way to end the middle school (and in about 7 months is going to be entering the crazy world of high school.)

Mm..what else.

I've been reading and watching DC since I was 12. I stumbled upon DC by accident. Well, not really, but I kind of. I was actually searching for Boys Before Flowers (Korean drama) and ended up stumbling upon a lot of Mangas. Because it is based on the Japanese shoujo manga "Hana Yori Dango". And DC is probably my favorite manga of all time. I love the storyline! And with the way the plot is going, things are really heating up! It's very exciting to try to find out who is the culprit and what is the motive. My sister and I used to have different opinions about who is the culprit and we would debate on the possibilities.

I'm really just rambling along here, because I feel slightly awkward just talking about myself to a bunch of people who I don't know, so I think I'm gonna wrap it up here. :)

P.S: I like hanging out mostly with weird people including pandas, dragons, and unicorns who like to read and write weird, inappropriate yaoi fanfics and eat ramen! \o/

I think I've been reading too much Detective Conan, I'm starting to get a bit paranoid x_x

• Upvote 2

are you Sakila's sister? :/ hahaha nym. XD inappropriate yaoi fanfics? lol XD what about yuri? :(

anyways, welcome to DCW! :D

THAT'S ME~!

Hiya! Welcome to DCW!! Name's Sakila, but I'm called Saki too~

And I'm anon all the time~! Would you happen to be my long lost sister? xD I could trade you with my current sister~

Again, welcome to DCW!!

PS. You mentioned pandas, dragons, AND unicorns in your post. That just makes you automatically epic. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!

THAT'S ME~!

And I'm anon all the time~! Would you happen to be my long lost sister? xD I could trade you with my current sister~

Again, welcome to DCW!!

PS. You mentioned pandas, dragons, AND unicorns in your post. That just makes you automatically epic. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!

Unicorns. *.*

*Thinks of Ran*

Lmao. XDDDDDDDDD

SHES NOT YOUR LONG LOST SISTER <\3 IM <\3

THAT'S ME~!

Again, welcome to DCW!!

yeah, it's you :P isn't Saskia your sister's name? im not stalking you

Unicorns. *.*

*Thinks of Ran*

Lmao. XDDDDDDDDD

SHES NOT YOUR LONG LOST SISTER <\3 IM <\3

Nuuuu~~ You're my long lost Nee-nee~~ <#3 There's a difference. *nods like she's intelligent*

yeah, it's you :P isn't Saskia your sister's name? im not stalking you

LOL, nope, it's Saika.

Whoaa~ thanks for all the greetings, everyone! :) LOVE YOU <33333333333333

are you Sakila's sister? :/ hahaha nym. XD inappropriate yaoi fanfics? lol XD what about yuri? :(

anyways, welcome to DCW! :D

Yuri? I don't know though since it's yucky for me~ xD :P well, I find yaoi is more interesting and breath-catching than Yuri it's more interesting because it shows the boys who are all manly and arrogant in a very different view and I would spaz out in happiness if I saw two guys kiss or hold hands LOL ~XD

yo! you related with saskiachan?

Saskiachan? I'm me :D LOL is it me or someone else?

THAT'S ME~!

Again, welcome to DCW!!

Why not? It's a pleasure to be your long lost sister! ~xD

Alien: "Oh gosh! How could you do that to me, oneesan?!"

Me: "Nope. Who are you?"

Alien: "Aww!! How dare you!! I'm your sister!"

Me: "My sister is going to be Sakila <33"

Alien: "B..ut..but... Moommmmmm!" *cries* *pouts* *leaves* <------------- IGNORE HER ~^_^;)

P.S: I like hanging out mostly with weird people including pandas, dragons, and unicorns who like to read and write weird, inappropriate yaoi fanfics and eat ramen! \o/

That's really epic ;A;

LOL, nope, it's Saika.

oh, I must have read it wrong.

Yuri? I don't know though since it's yucky for me~ xD :P well, I find yaoi is more interesting and breath-catching than Yuri it's more interesting because it shows the boys who are all manly and arrogant in a very different view and I would spaz out in happiness if I saw two guys kiss or hold hands LOL ~XD

:(perv XD

YAYNESSS~! <33333333 So are you older than me or younger? Need to know what to call you~~

Oh, and my IRL sister, Saika, likes yaoi too. Crack yaoi.

Konnichiwa, Saki-chan! Watashi no namae mou wa Rye-chan desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimassu!

Hi, Saki-chan! My name is Rye-chan! Nice to meet you!

Welcome to DCW! :lol:

YAYNESSS~! <33333333 So are you older than me or younger? Need to know what to call you~~

Oh, and my IRL sister, Saika, likes yaoi too. Crack yaoi.

Emm....Let me see... You're 15 years old, right? Sorry for stalking your profile and I'm fourteen. So I'll call you Onee-chan from now on :)

Uh, wait. Where should I put the word 'IRL'? I really like? LOL :D Yeah! YAOI FTW <33333333333

Konnichiwa, Saki-chan! Watashi no namae mou wa Rye-chan desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimassu!

Hi, Saki-chan! My name is Rye-chan! Nice to meet you!

Welcome to DCW! :lol:

Whooaa arigatou gozaimasu <33333333 ^_^