Detective Conan World
CognizanceQueen

Lupin III & Kudo Shinichi's relatioinship?...

For those of you who've already watched the Lupin III vs. Detective Conan special, how do you suppose Lupin & his gang managed to figure out Conan's true identity? And what was their relationship like before Conan shrank, since it seems like Shinichi & Lupin were already well-acquainted with each other before they met in this TV special? Thanks in advance for your views :D

Just because two people appear to be good friends doesn't mean they actually are, or have known each other for a long time... my theory on the events that took place in the special is that certain things turned out to be beneficial to both sides, or they were able to make a trade... although I tend not to read that much into things

I see... yeah, perhaps I was reading too much into things xD What I don't get is how calmly Conan reacted to the fact that they were able to figure out that he was actually Shinichi and he had been shrunken by someone. Ah well, some things are just meant to remain a mystery, I suppose :D