Detective Conan World
CognizanceQueen

Boooooonjooour!

Welcome here on DCW! :D

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. :)

BTW, be careful with TheBlackTac. He's a skilled stalker. :P

Thank youu!! :wink: AHAHAA yes I can tell he is. Almost every profile I visit has his name under "Latest Visitors". A 'lil creepy, but cool nonetheless :D

yo

Hey:D I see you're having a little bit of girl trouble. Well I don't know whether this'll help much, but you know what they say -- true love waits (*puts on a dramatic brit accent* EVEN IF IT'S FOR AN ETERNITY). Yeah so if you don't think you're able to wait for the girl in question for at least a lifetime (or two), then chances are she's not the one :)

Aw you're so humble! xD Nice to meet ya!!

LOL I used to do that too! But then I realised that DC tends to incorporate important character developments even in the not-so outstanding episodes, so just for DC I make sure I watch every minute of every episode x) #Hopesthatdidn'tsoundtooboastful

Thank you so much!!:D You don't know how much your words mean to me :")

Helloo! Thanks a bunch:D :lol:

Thank youu!! :wink: AHAHAA yes I can tell he is. Almost every profile I visit has his name under "Latest Visitors". A 'lil creepy, but cool nonetheless :D

ARE YOU SERIOUS YAAAYYY :D Thank you so much, mah fellow canadian <3

Hey:D I see you're having a little bit of girl trouble. Well I don't know whether this'll help much, but you know what they say -- true love waits (*puts on a dramatic brit accent* EVEN IF IT'S FOR AN ETERNITY). Yeah so if you don't think you're able to wait for the girl in question for at least a lifetime (or two), then chances are she's not the one :)

^^ nice to meet you too :)

Teach you something new~ you see the bottom right corner of everybody's posts? There's this thing called the multiquote.

When you want to quote more than one posts, you use that. It's to keep the forums spam free and neat as well. Some people cannot stand double posts so you might want to learn to use this function~ :)

Edits: oh yes. I forgot to teach you how to use it!!!

For all the posts you want to quote, click on the multiquote button. After you've selected all the posts, click on the big reply button at the bottom of the page. Convenient right? XD

LOL I used to do that too! But then I realised that DC tends to incorporate important character developments even in the not-so outstanding episodes, so just for DC I make sure I watch every minute of every episode x) #Hopesthatdidn'tsoundtooboastful

I try not to,but the names of some of the cases are to good to pass up.

^^ nice to meet you too :)

Teach you something new~ you see the bottom right corner of everybody's posts? There's this thing called the multiquote.

When you want to quote more than one posts, you use that. It's to keep the forums spam free and neat as well. Some people cannot stand double posts so you might want to learn to use this function~ :)

Edits: oh yes. I forgot to teach you how to use it!!!

For all the posts you want to quote, click on the multiquote button. After you've selected all the posts, click on the big reply button at the bottom of the page. Convenient right? XD

Ahhh, so that's what 'multiquote' is for! *eyes sparkle like she's just figured out a chemistry Qualitative Analysis question* Thank you for the advice, I'll be sure to use it from now on :)) Would you mind if I ask you a super-annoying newbie question? *gulps* How do you give 'reps' to someone?:P

Ahhh, so that's what 'multiquote' is for! *eyes sparkle like she's just figured out a chemistry Qualitative Analysis question* Thank you for the advice, I'll be sure to use it from now on :)) Would you mind if I ask you a super-annoying newbie question? *gulps* How do you give 'reps' to someone?:P

Haha. That's a good question! Now that you've learnt how to multiquote, there's another button above the multiquote. If you look for a button above the multiquote, you'll see one that looks like a "+". You can increase someone's reps using that. :)