Detective Conan World
CognizanceQueen

Boooooonjooour!

Hey fellow DC luvers! So thanks to the kind suggestion of TheBlackTac I'm here to introduce myself.

First and foremost I was introduced to the intriguing and thrilling world of Detective Conan by a school friend early this year, and I was instantly hooked (although I must admit that I was slightly put-off by the style of drawing at first... like their ears seemed much too large for their heads xD).

I've seen around 500 episodes to date, plus nearly all the Magic Kaito episodes and all the movies. This is a little querulous of me to mention but at times I even stayed up late to watch DC even though I had major exams the next day. :P

Anyway enough talk about my DC addiction. Personally I love to read (e.g. Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Jane Austen, Sherlock Holmes), watch movies, surf youtube, and play sports although I'm not much of an athlete. I'm pretty much interested in anything to do with sci-fi and mysteries. I hate shopping, math and sleeping (yes you heard that right). When I grow up and get a job the first thing I'm going to do is to save up for a trip to Japan.

Yep that's about all I have to say for now! Sorry for the awkwardness and do bear with my newbie antics for the time being and I hope to get to uhh... yeah know all of you better as we... embark on this journey of... epic awesomeness... together... *melts into a miserable pool of lameness*

• Upvote 3

Whoaa that was a quick reply! Merci beaucoup :) (haha do you happen to learn french?)

De rien. :) Yes. Actually, I'm currently living in Québec, but I'm not Canadian at all. I'm from Philippines, but I migrated in Canada 3 years ago. So.. yeah.

De rien. :) Yes. Actually, I'm currently living in Québec, but I'm not Canadian at all. I'm from Philippines, but I migrated in Canada 3 years ago. So.. yeah.

THAT. Is so cool. :D I'm from Singapore but migrated to Canada a while back. I live in Alberta now:)

Whaa new comer!! Hey there, new comer :P ~xD

Well, since im still a new comer here, so i'd like to greet you as a new comer! (what did I say?lol)

Anyway, have a great stay here! .^^ All the people here are so nice. I am sure that you'll feel comfortable soon! (;

and HOYA! WELCOME TO DCW <33333333333

*virtual high five for being new comers! ~XD :D*

Whaa new comer!! Hey there, new comer :P ~xD

Well, since im still a new comer here, so i'd like to greet you as a new comer! (what did I say?lol)

Anyway, have a great stay here! .^^ All the people here are so nice. I am sure that you'll feel comfortable soon! (;

and HOYA! WELCOME TO DCW <33333333333

*virtual high five for being new comers! ~XD :D*

Aw thanks sa-chan!:D Yep I'm already feeling right at home, I'm glad to have stumbled across this site and such a lovely bunch of people! Let's be awesome newcomers together, yeah? ;)

Hey fellow DC luvers! So thanks to the kind suggestion of TheBlackTac I'm here to introduce myself.

First and foremost I was introduced to the intriguing and thrilling world of Detective Conan by a school friend early this year, and I was instantly hooked (although I must admit that I was slightly put-off by the style of drawing at first... like their ears seemed much too large for their heads xD).

I've seen around 500 episodes to date, plus nearly all the Magic Kaito episodes and all the movies. This is a little querulous of me to mention but at times I even stayed up late to watch DC even though I had major exams the next day. :P

Anyway enough talk about my DC addiction. Personally I love to read (e.g. Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Jane Austen, Sherlock Holmes), watch movies, surf youtube, and play sports although I'm not much of an athlete. I'm pretty much interested in anything to do with sci-fi and mysteries. I hate shopping, math and sleeping (yes you heard that right). When I grow up and get a job the first thing I'm going to do is to save up for a trip to Japan.

Yep that's about all I have to say for now! Sorry for the awkwardness and do bear with my newbie antics for the time being and I hope to get to uhh... yeah know all of you better as we... embark on this journey of... epic awesomeness... together... *melts into a miserable pool of lameness*

Epic awesomeness <333

Hi I'm KKLT. The forever newbie. XD

Welcome here on DCW! :D

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. :)

BTW, be careful with TheBlackTac. He's a skilled stalker. :P

Aw thanks sa-chan!:D Yep I'm already feeling right at home, I'm glad to have stumbled across this site and such a lovely bunch of people! Let's be awesome newcomers together, yeah? ;)

Lol and yeah, its a nice place here! Uhh, nope. Im already a w e s o m e....so, yeah :P:D

^ definitely agree with that. LOL =)

hello there, mademoiselle. welcome to DCW!

</3 I'm an innocent dude, Y'know? I'm not skilled as Conia. :P I'm an amateur. XD

^ definitely agree with that. LOL =)

You know... NOTHING about me. :P

You know... NOTHING about me. :P

Knowing that you're a skilled stalker? I don't need to know who you really are. B) Y'know, I've been stalking this forum for quite some time and finally decided to join. And for all this time, I could find you in everywhere. ~xD

Welcome to DCW and I have to say that you are ahead of me in the manga and anime (I tend to chapter/episode jump when I find a series I like).

LOL I used to do that too! But then I realised that DC tends to incorporate important character developments even in the not-so outstanding episodes, so just for DC I make sure I watch every minute of every episode x) #Hopesthatdidn'tsoundtooboastful

Welcome to the forums. I personally didn't find your introduction a bit awkward at all, so just relax, and have some fun while you're here.

Thank you so much!!:D You don't know how much your words mean to me :")