Detective Conan World
Bailey

What would you change about DC?

If I were him, Less filler cases, more plot chapters, more AixMitsu, the truth behind if burnt faced Akai is really him or not. Have the DB assist in some way to help take down B.O. Who Serra really is and her intentions. Have a reappearance of Conan's "Parents" [shinichi's parents in disguise] and not sure what else.

Atsushi was a scientist... ... ...

*coughs* If I were Gosho Aoyama, then:

Shinichi and Ran would be a hell lot more angsty, and I'd actually have Shinichi crying from time to time.

Ai would be trying her absolute hardest to win over Conan, eventually giving up and the DB give her "kiddie help" with how to get over love. Eventual MitsuAi.

Kazuha would be killed in some horrible murder because she's a character that makes me want to rip my hair out! Heiji solves the murder while mourning, eventually coming to realize he loved Kazuha, but was not in love with her. He then finds some worthy female (SERA!!!) that helps him get over Kazuha's death and finally I can stop tearing my hair out.

I'd include Kaitou Kid in more plot-related scenarios, such as a mass shooting suddenly taking place at a Kid heist, Conan chasing after a wounded Kid and helps him by taking him to Agasa's after some of Kaito's persuasive abilities. ("It was your black Organization." Conan: *gasp* OMG really?! Not that dumb... But the same idea.)

Because Saguru is awesome, he manages to locate Kaito and join the team of Gosho Boys. XD Eventual really close best friends Saguru Kaito with hints of HakuKai.

The downfall of the Org. would start with the capture and perhaps killing of Bourbon, and tumble with help from Vermouth.

There is a tense moment of truth when Ran confronts Shinichi in the hospital, teary-eyed because Shinichi was on the brink-of-death after the final battle, and has a mild grasp of the events that happened. Shinichi explains them in detail, includes an apology and cheesy shoujo-style lines of love, and they kiss. Plotline is tied up neatly, and yeah.

I could never do fillers... Not on purpose at least. Everything I do must be related to the plot! XD

Combine this with Parkur's, and you have my ending~

If I were him,I would kill the hope of AiCons :P

I will not make too much character because that leads to division of my fans to diff.chara,that some chara are > more than of the main chara,and it will just make them chaotic...and if i make too much chara,then my fans cannot recite all my chara in just 1 minute... :)

Hey you guys......this crazy idea popped in my head...m155.gif ( i don't know if someone thought of this yet. coz i'm new so.....)

" WHAT IF YOU WERE AOYAMA GOSHO. WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO CHANGE THE SERIES??? "

If that would happen to me. i would DEFINITELY do something about the ROMANCE AND OTHER STUFF.... (especially if your a die hard shipper like mem171.gif )i'll try to pair up my favorite couple's...m016.gif BUT of course that's just a suggestion.....

So leave some suggestions and ideas that come in mind and try not to go off topic....( if possible)m177.gif

No changes. DC is going just fine even if it is extremely long. There isn't a thing I would change. :)

No, i take that back there is one thing and one thing only...

Ran.

No Ran. At least, not THIS Ran. :P

Ran with a, oh I don't know, DIFFERENT HAIRCUT?! D: That thing... must... GO!!!!!!

No changes. DC is going just fine even if it is extremely long. There isn't a thing I would change. :)

Ran.

Ran with a, oh I don't know, DIFFERENT HAIRCUT?! D: That thing... must... GO!!!!!!

i know right !!!!!!!!!!m177.gif

I like Ran and respect her as a person and a character in DC.......... but that thing on her head?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!m131.gif...... it's just got a go..... ( It just annoys me to much and make's me want to cut it out of there.m179.gif)

no offence to those who think different.........m114.gif

Ran.

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

m097.gif

Instead of triple posting, please edit your previous posts or use the multipost feature please.

The horn is what makes Ran recognizable, though! XD But I agree. Even if she's one of the older characters, the horn is really, really out of place in this series, man. XD >_____>

Detective Conan is great and full of great potential. But i have a few improvements:

1.Prevent crimes. Your so great a detective but you cant prevent crimes from happening?

2.Make stuff more realist espicially in anime originals. Some stuff are way too far fetched.

3. Stop making every case a suicide. Then it looks like Conan decides its a murder and puts evidence together to prove it. Basically making the case look too easy for Conan and the way it plays out not believable.

4. Do more puzzels and riddles and stuff in the day to day crimes to make it seem smart. And more physics or other science based solutions like that old monk temple case. That was great.

Probably could think of more. But cant be bothered. But if you got suggestions. Please make some.

For one, I hate the fact that there are so many filler episodes. I wish they would be more faithful to the manga, but then again, they probably have no choice but to make so many episodes.

I wish there was more character development with the main characters. Even though there has been a lot of episodes, I feel like a lot of episodes are focused on the murders, and not on the characters themselves.

If he arrested the murderers of the original crime in which innocents are killed, he could prevent the revenge murders in which the perpetrator is almost always portrayed sympathetically, putting in a questionable light (at least for me) the value of Conan's work.

If he arrested the murderers of the original crime in which innocents are killed, he could prevent the revenge murders in which the perpetrator is almost always portrayed sympathetically, putting in a questionable light (at least for me) the value of Conan's work.

Thats what im saying. But that would be hard to do. But just as hard as accidentially being around revenge murders all the time by chance.

The story has become really slowwwwwwww. I think Gosho should push the story a little more. I mean there are many mysteries that need to be solved and yet they're still the same crime as usual. It's getting boring these days. Gosho should bring some new and some excitement in order to keep viewers. Always the same routine: Mouri and Ran and Conan; Detective Boys; Heiji and Kazuha; Takagi and Saoto...I need some BO in the story pleaseeeee!!

:(  :(  :(

I think I would have had Heiji remain more of a rival, and maybe not have included Kazuha at all. I think it would have been interesting to have a sort of Hakuba-like rival that is trouble for Shinichi both romantically and during a case. Unlike Magic Kaito where Hakuba with Aoko basically has no chance because Kaito is always around, Ran is isolated from Shinichi. It would be interesting to have a Hakuba-like Heiji offering Ran genuine emotional support while Shinichi is "away" and then falling in love with her. That would have had the potential for a real dramatic conflict and showdown, especially if altHeiji found out Conan was Shinichi and still decided to bypass him to try to win Ran's heart anyway.

I think I would have had Heiji remain more of a rival, and maybe not have included Kazuha at all. I think it would have been interesting to have a sort of Hakuba-like rival that is trouble for Shinichi both romantically and during a case. Unlike Magic Kaito where Hakuba with Aoko basically has no chance because Kaito is always around, Ran is isolated from Shinichi. It would be interesting to have a Hakuba-like Heiji offering Ran genuine emotional support while Shinichi is "away" and then falling in love with her. That would have had the potential for a real dramatic conflict and showdown, especially if altHeiji found out Conan was Shinichi and still decided to bypass him to try to win Ran's heart anyway.

I disagree. I like Shinichi and Heiji's friendship, and as for a potential love triangle involving Ran... we already had Eisuke, thankfully he is gone now (he wasn't really that bad, but his crush on Ran was annoying imo). To be honest, I do so much prefer suspense NOT based around love triangles.

I agree with that, I don't exactly care about the whole love triangle thing, but Heiji always being his rival would be good, we barely get any cases in which they both compete, and it's always funny to see Heiji's arrogant altitude when he finds out something before Shinichi.

lets see

Ai to share more info

Kogoro to be a bit more curious, smarter, imaginative

Make jirokichis duels with Kid go away since its always kid vs conan...and they turn out better then what we have

Stop doing cases with animals, especially with cats

More BO related things

lets see

Ai to share more info

Kogoro to be a bit more curious, smarter, imaginative

Make jirokichis duels with Kid go away since its always kid vs conan...and they turn out better then what we have

Stop doing cases with animals, especially with cats

More BO related things

Couldn't have said it any better.

-create an ending in sight (c'mon Gosho, I'm not getting any younger)

-legitimately kill off a main character for once

-more Gin screen time

-fire whoever's writing the Anime Original episodes, and burn the fillers to the ground while we're at it

-legitimately kill off a main character for once

Better not, for me at least, I got too used to them all, would be a nervous breakdown.

-fire whoever's writing the Anime Original episodes, and burn the fillers to the ground while we're at it

Not all of them are that bad. The manga episodes have become boring and too similar to one another too.