Detective Conan World
Bailey

What would you change about DC?

If you were Gosho Aoyama, what would you like to happen in DC or what would you like to change in the series or whatever? Very simple, right? :)

Mine would be:

If I were Gosho Aoyama, I would definitely change what Eisuke looks and sounds like since I, myself, couldn't determine whether he or she is a male or a female when I first saw him or her. :P

How about you, guys? :) XDXDXD

Edited by Monsi

If I were Gosho Aoyama, I would stop focusing on meaningless filler cases, and kaito kid cases, which are completely worthless to the story, and actually work on advancing the plot in my manga : V

Ran would get hit by a bus, mainly for my own personal enjoyment

Also, I'd make Chiba x Yumi a reality <3

If I were Aoyama, I would:

~Stop having so many fillers and actually advance the plot

~Make the show CoAi/ShinShi

~More SatoxTakagi

~More bloody murders like in the beginning

Do you really hate Ran that badly? :P

Edited by Monsi

If I were Gosho I would...

-Have some more ShinRan moments. :lol:

-Advance the plot some more. <_<

-Give Shiho/Ai/Haibata an OC of mine name Haku to end up with. :wink:

-Show you why I love Ran's character through some series of epicness so that you can see she's a strong person inside and out <_<

-Scary cases so I can see you guys freak out :twisted:

-Give a somewhat timeline to the story so people can quit complaining about it :P

If I were Gosho Aoyama, I would stop focusing on meaningless filler cases, and kaito kid cases, which are completely worthless to the story, and actually work on advancing the plot in my manga : V

Chiba x Yumi FTW !

If I were Gosho Aoyama, I'd...

-Make Akako appear more

-Make Hakuba appear more

-Have an arc with Akako trying to get the Gosho Boy's hearts

-Have a continuation of Chiba's love story

-Show more Takagi x Satou

-Make Conan lose his memory and join the BO in some sort of thing for my own enjoyment because I know that's never gonna happen

If I were Gosho Aoyama, I'd...

-Make Akako appear more

-Make Hakuba appear more

-Have an arc with Akako trying to get the Gosho Boy's hearts

-Have a continuation of Chiba's love story

-Show more Takagi x Satou

-Make Conan lose his memory and join the BO in some sort of thing for my own enjoyment because I know that's never gonna happen

Of course, Akako. :P

If I were Gosho Aoyama, I'd stop using filler cases and actually advance the plot. More ShinRan, KazuHei moments. And I'd reveal Okiya's identity in the next chapter.

This.

As expected of Parkur. :V

if I'm him.I possible to some around before episode 750.We first time meet Astushi miyano.Then Conan solve the murder case.We find out!Ai good at lie.The next episide is Atsushi VS Anokata.He fear Atsushi.He is the best spy ever.On the episode 782 we and Ran know Astushi identity but Conan not a clue.Ran and Astushi try to find Ai secret but all

fall before episode 900.Astushi lie about it!Ran tell her about Shiho Miyano but Ai say 'not care about you friend'.Ran say'She is not my friend but she is my river.'Ran know about her love.Ai ask something to Conan say but Ran lie about it.This time is Ran love shinichi more a friend then a lover.Conan tell Ai about Ran not know identiy but she know Ai in love with Shinichi/Conan.Conan fall out everyone the episode 901 because Ran and Shiho face to face.Shiho say 'You're no business with who love and do with least not cheat you.'Ran say 'wa! this is over!I have a secret to tell you.I try shinichi win his love but I know person to never tell lose person in heart.I fear one person.'Shiho say ''I can't never win his heart. shinichi is choose all way.'' ....'you're wrong!'My grandfather and you father is a some person and he is the best of best spy never.''

Atsushi was a scientist... ... ...

*coughs* If I were Gosho Aoyama, then:

Shinichi and Ran would be a hell lot more angsty, and I'd actually have Shinichi crying from time to time.

Ai would be trying her absolute hardest to win over Conan, eventually giving up and the DB give her "kiddie help" with how to get over love. Eventual MitsuAi.

Kazuha would be killed in some horrible murder because she's a character that makes me want to rip my hair out! Heiji solves the murder while mourning, eventually coming to realize he loved Kazuha, but was not in love with her. He then finds some worthy female (SERA!!!) that helps him get over Kazuha's death and finally I can stop tearing my hair out.

I'd include Kaitou Kid in more plot-related scenarios, such as a mass shooting suddenly taking place at a Kid heist, Conan chasing after a wounded Kid and helps him by taking him to Agasa's after some of Kaito's persuasive abilities. ("It was your black Organization." Conan: *gasp* OMG really?! Not that dumb... But the same idea.)

Because Saguru is awesome, he manages to locate Kaito and join the team of Gosho Boys. XD Eventual really close best friends Saguru Kaito with hints of HakuKai.

The downfall of the Org. would start with the capture and perhaps killing of Bourbon, and tumble with help from Vermouth.

There is a tense moment of truth when Ran confronts Shinichi in the hospital, teary-eyed because Shinichi was on the brink-of-death after the final battle, and has a mild grasp of the events that happened. Shinichi explains them in detail, includes an apology and cheesy shoujo-style lines of love, and they kiss. Plotline is tied up neatly, and yeah.

I could never do fillers... Not on purpose at least. Everything I do must be related to the plot! XD

Atsushi was a scientist... ... ...

*coughs* If I were Gosho Aoyama, then:

Shinichi and Ran would be a hell lot more angsty, and I'd actually have Shinichi crying from time to time.

Ai would be trying her absolute hardest to win over Conan, eventually giving up and the DB give her "kiddie help" with how to get over love. Eventual MitsuAi.

Kazuha would be killed in some horrible murder because she's a character that makes me want to rip my hair out! Heiji solves the murder while mourning, eventually coming to realize he loved Kazuha, but was not in love with her. He then finds some worthy female (SERA!!!) that helps him get over Kazuha's death and finally I can stop tearing my hair out.

I'd include Kaitou Kid in more plot-related scenarios, such as a mass shooting suddenly taking place at a Kid heist, Conan chasing after a wounded Kid and helps him by taking him to Agasa's after some of Kaito's persuasive abilities. ("It was your black Organization." Conan: *gasp* OMG really?! Not that dumb... But the same idea.)

Because Saguru is awesome, he manages to locate Kaito and join the team of Gosho Boys. XD Eventual really close best friends Saguru Kaito with hints of HakuKai.

The downfall of the Org. would start with the capture and perhaps killing of Bourbon, and tumble with help from Vermouth.

There is a tense moment of truth when Ran confronts Shinichi in the hospital, teary-eyed because Shinichi was on the brink-of-death after the final battle, and has a mild grasp of the events that happened. Shinichi explains them in detail, includes an apology and cheesy shoujo-style lines of love, and they kiss. Plotline is tied up neatly, and yeah.

I could never do fillers... Not on purpose at least. Everything I do must be related to the plot! XD

You're right but My Theory of Atsushi are scientist and spy.