Detective Conan World
Bailey

What would you change about DC?

Here's an idea that just poped into my head. It's not really a game so i think it belongs in general. Please correct me if i'm wrong tho :o. Anyways what would you change if you own detective conan?

I wouldn't let Akemi Miyano die, but rather have her imprisoned in the Organization and her only hope is for the FBI and Conan to help her escape... I feel bad for Ai because she's lost her whole family and can't trust anyone completely, so I'd at least give her some form of hope.

I'd also make Magic Kaito characters appear more frequently, not just Kaito and Ginzo, but Aoko, Akako, Hakuba, Keiko, Chat Noir, Mrs. Kuroba, and more.

Plus I'd make Kaito Kid look a little less like Tuxedo mask from sailor moon :-D

Triangulate SatoxTakagi by adding a new female character to the Tokyo Met who likes Takagi. Then I would team up said female with Takagi on some cases to get Sato jealous. Finally said female would commit suicide to save Takagi because it turns out she was a Black Org spy whose feelings for Takagi led her to want to save him from stumbling into the Org's crosshairs during a case and getting killed. And then Takagi cries even though he still loves Sato.

Also a Haibara-takes-an-antidote-for-some-reason-even-if-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-the-Org case.

I'd also like to see more of Hakuba, specifically as a rival for Shinichi and Hattori. Hattori started as a rival for Shinichi, but now they work together, leaving the rival spot open.

Kogoro. More of Kogoro being awesome, and perhaps a little vague hinting that he knows that Conan is Shinichi just to make people wonder.

Gin on a motorcycle.

I'd probably have ended it by now, lol.

Or at least made more Kudo & FBI v.s. BO stories. 70 volumes and 600+ cases later, we've only gotten a handful of BO episodes, waiting for the series to progess is as tiring as Ran waiting for Shinichi.

I'll make Conan turns back to Shinichi d5f02ecd.gif and rename the series detective Shinichi 07baa27a.gifand of course Shinichi will show up in every episiode instead of conan 6f428754.gif and I'll make more ShinRan moments a plenty of them. baa60776.gif

DONT DO ITTT

I would make Genta replace Conan ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT GENTA!!?!!?!?!

I am glad that you don't own DC

and yes I will dub it and won't change anything specially the names!!!

I will..... not change a thing. :lol:

It's because it has already been created, and possibly all the story lines has been created in Gosho's head already. I would prefer sitting back and see what happens in the newer episodes of DC ^_^

I would start on a brand new story instead of changing stuff in DC :) Detective Conan is too awesome, and I wouldn't dare to change anything! (It's just my opinion)

Triangulate SatoxTakagi by adding a new female character to the Tokyo Met who likes Takagi. Then I would team up said female with Takagi on some cases to get Sato jealous. Finally said female would commit suicide to save Takagi because it turns out she was a Black Org spy whose feelings for Takagi led her to want to save him from stumbling into the Org's crosshairs during a case and getting killed. And then Takagi cries even though he still loves Sato.

I agree with you. This should totally happen! Along with this, way more Metropolitan Police Officer Love Stories. Also, Ai would never find the antidote, so her and Conan can start dating!

Also a Haibara-takes-an-antidote-for-some-reason-even-if-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-the-Org case.

I'd also like to see more of Hakuba, specifically as a rival for Shinichi and Hattori. Hattori started as a rival for Shinichi, but now they work together, leaving the rival spot open.

Kogoro. More of Kogoro being awesome, and perhaps a little vague hinting that he knows that Conan is Shinichi just to make people wonder.

Gin on a motorcycle.

Triangulate SatoxTakagi? So yes.

Gin on a motorcycle would be...interesting

I would abandon the "floating timeline" concept for DC, and instead make everyone age as appropriate.

*nods head*

I will drop a rock on Genta's head

O.o