Detective Conan World
dw5chaosfan

yu-gi-oh

Ok, so I know that I'm not the only one who plays this game here. With the world tournament over and the banlist coming up, as well as new sets being released, I think it's a good time to start this topic. So... yea, your opinions here, and let's all discuss things to become better players in the future I guess?

I'm not really informed about the World Tournament, and related topics. But, I've finally found a place where I can fight against others online:

Dueling Network

Tho, I've figured out that my play-style is kinda old school, compared to the other players. I have absolutely no knowledge about those white/black monster cards.

I'm not really informed about the World Tournament, and related topics. But, I've finally found a place where I can fight against others online:

Dueling Network

Tho, I've figured out that my play-style is kinda old school, compared to the other players. I have absolutely no knowledge about those white/black monster cards.

Top 8 was 6 inzectors, 1 malefic skill drain, and 1 exodia. Top 4 was all inzectors. There was a lot of bias from the judges to the japanese players tho... I think people counted 39 bad rulings they made, ALL biased towards the japanese players.

White Monster Card

TDGS040StardustDragon.jpg

Black Monster Card

110630-2.jpg

I swear, 90% of the decks these days are extra deck-based. Konami hates synchros... they've been almost dead since half a year ago. Xyzs are dominating the metagame right now.

As for DN, I really DON'T like that place at all. 90+% of the site is noobs. A lot of the admins don't even know their rulings. Also the shuffling system is a piece of shit. I lost 5 games in a row because of bad opening hands.

You know, there's an Edit button, so people wouldn't need to triple-post.

I need to stop being lazy sometime. Oh well. Anybody, thoughts on the new banlist?

Also YCS Toronto is won by wind-ups. Second place was grandsoil psychics.