Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

Your top most hated bands/singers?

I take an instant dislike to someone who curses in their songs. Words are used to describe our feelings, which can be done more soulfully through a songs. Raps are an absolute no-no.

Disdain to you, I loved rap and some metal even Ghostface Killah or Chamillionaire

And I disliked some of 'overrated' song...

JUSTIN BIEBER. Need I explain?

SELENA GOMEZ. For being JB's girlfriend.

LADY GAGA. Not really, but some of her songs are really offensive.

I think I'll think of more sooon......

Any over-hyped band or singer that's autotuned, a sellout, or put no meaning behind their lyrics. Also any rap or obscene language...

I like rap and gangster song like Wu Tang Clan, Ghostface Killah and Redman

one direct[erec]tion. :D

LOL, they're actually not bad :), just really overated.

I actually don't hate any bands or singers, but there are some singers that annoy me really bad.

- Nicki Minaj

- Lady Gaga

- Kesha

Disdain to you, I loved rap and some metal even Ghostface Killah or Chamillionaire

And I disliked some of 'overrated' song...

Not really. Raps have more lyrics, some reflect a story, but it's the cursing I can't stand.

Too many to list.

Just posting to make a few comments. Beatles were pop music. They made an impact and did some things other groups weren't doing. Were they fantastic? Nope. Are they overrated? Most certainly. But they aren't bad. They deserve at least a bit of respect, even if they were all about image (They were, their very first drummer was basically fired because he didn't fit the image they were going for).

Green Day... Earlier stuff good... Later stuff just bad.

Lady Gaga knows how to market herself. She is extremely talented, and I can't hate her for choosing to be popular and going in that direction. She is fantastic acoustically.

That said and on topic, the only artists I really have pure disdain for are artists like LMFAO, Rebecca Black, Nikki Minaj, Kesha, and the like, whom can barely hold a tune let alone create meaningful and thought provoking lyrics and songs. I also hate Justin Bieber for many many reasons. Mostly because he is a stupid kid who got lucky and isn't really talented musically. He is basically the flavor of the generation teenage heart throb.

I don't like rap, but I don't hate it, nor can I hate people that, by definition, I don't like the majority of what they produce, there are some brilliant word smiths in the rap scene, and I respect that. I just have too much of a bias against rap as an overarching genre to make a fair call on. I'm not the target of their music. I do like some rap and hiphop though.

Too many to list.

Just posting to make a few comments. Beatles were pop music. They made an impact and did some things other groups weren't doing. Were they fantastic? Nope. Are they overrated? Most certainly. But they aren't bad. They deserve at least a bit of respect, even if they were all about image (They were, their very first drummer was basically fired because he didn't fit the image they were going for).

Green Day... Earlier stuff good... Later stuff just bad.

Lady Gaga knows how to market herself. She is extremely talented, and I can't hate her for choosing to be popular and going in that direction. She is fantastic acoustically.

That said and on topic, the only artists I really have pure disdain for are artists like LMFAO, Rebecca Black, Nikki Minaj, Kesha, and the like, whom can barely hold a tune let alone create meaningful and thought provoking lyrics and songs. I also hate Justin Bieber for many many reasons. Mostly because he is a stupid kid who got lucky and isn't really talented musically. He is basically the flavor of the generation teenage heart throb.

I don't like rap, but I don't hate it, nor can I hate people that, by definition, I don't like the majority of what they produce, there are some brilliant word smiths in the rap scene, and I respect that. I just have too much of a bias against rap as an overarching genre to make a fair call on. I'm not the target of their music. I do like some rap and hiphop though.

I like all type of the rap, even Gangsta Rap such as NWA or Mobb Deep

I love some rap music, those ones that have really substantial meanings and messages behind them, not just a rap about a meaningless story filled with obscene words. I hate rap like that. But there are some rappers whose rap music holds meanings.

Well, before I really hated Owl City, but then I tried it out and they're good.

About Justin Bieber, I like his songs, some of them have great and catchy tunes and all, but what I don't like are his egoistic bad boy songs. 

Some of Lady Gaga's music is great, but no offense, she freaks me out sometimes. I was kinda creeped out at the beginning of her Born This Way MV(But I liked the song, I like the message)

"Shame is overrated. Like Ke$ha." --Max Black.

So yeah. I hate Ke$ha. I hate the Bieber Dude too. What else do I hate hmm. "Used to remember every line, now I can't remember"

^ I don't know why am I quoting too many things lately.

"Shame is overrated. Like Ke$ha." --Max Black.

So yeah. I hate Ke$ha. I hate the Bieber Dude too. What else do I hate hmm. "Used to remember every line, now I can't remember"

^ I don't know why am I quoting too many things lately.

Dude?..

• Upvote 1