Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

Your top most hated bands/singers?

What are your top most hated band?

What are your top most hated band? and explain why..

my top list of hated band/singers:

1. LMFAO-Most hated group... They just suck... no need for explanation...

2. Nicki Minaj-I hate her... She isnt good.... She uses autotune

3. The Fray-All of their songs sound the same.. and they are like 'the crappy version of coldplay' lol... I just liked one song from them..

4. Greenday-Sorry for those emos out there... but i just hate this band... their songs is always about being depressed/complaining about everything. :V.. Very much overrated.

5.My Chemical Romance-^..

6.Maroon 5(Pop one/New One)- They are the same with the fray..Songs sounds the same. and their songs is all about 'that thing'.

7.Justin Bieber-Dont hate him much now though.

8.Carly Rae Jepsen-that Call me maybe...

9.Owl City-Autotuned...

10.One Direction-Talented but they are OVERRATED

• Upvote 2

I don't have 10, since I like almost everything but I'll list few.

1: Justin Bieber; No need to explain.

2:Ke$ha; I just don't understand the girl.

3:Rebecca black; Obvious.

4:Miley Cyrus; Same as JB.

5:Carly Rae Jepsen; *Face palm*

6: Lady Gaga; She's just... Weird. Creepy. Total freak. Between those lines.

( They're not in order, btw.)

I don't have 10, since I like almost everything but I'll list few.

1: Justin Bieber; No need to explain.

2:Ke$ha; I just don't understand the girl.

3:Rebecca black; Obvious.

4:Miley Cyrus; Same as JB.

5:Carly Rae Jepsen; *Face palm*

6: Lady Gaga; She's just... Weird. Creepy. Total freak. Between those lines.

( They're not in order, btw.)

lady isnt weird...

1.Limp Bizkit

2.Britney Spears

3.Nicki Minaj

4.Katy Perry

5.Jennifer Lopez

6.Rihanna

7.-?.Many Annoying singers and bands

Limp Bizkit ain't weird (Even the Rolling song)

I take an instant dislike to someone who curses in their songs. Words are used to describe our feelings, which can be done more soulfully through a songs. Raps are an absolute no-no.

I take an instant dislike to someone who curses in their songs. Words are used to describe our feelings, which can be done more soulfully through a songs. Raps are an absolute no-no.

i hate rap too but it depends what the rap is about..

Limp Bizkit ain't weird (Even the Rolling song)

I just can stand their sound and they has made so awful covers, that I hate them.

Listen first this

and then this

I don't hate them (in fact I don't hate bands or singers) but I think they are the most overrated band in the history of music : The Beatles.

Most of their songs are lackluster and pretty forgettable with mediocre lyrics (just look at 'hello goodbye'...). Melodies are usually quite simplistic and they were average at best with their instruments compared to a lot of other bands. Not to mention their rather plain voices.

Influential, surely. Great, far from that (I do love 'Imagine' though).

I don't hate them (in fact I don't hate bands or singers) but I think they are the most overrated band in the history of music : The Beatles.

Most of their songs are lackluster and pretty forgettable with mediocre lyrics (just look at 'hello goodbye'...). Melodies are usually quite simplistic and they were average at best with their instruments compared to a lot of other bands. Not to mention their rather plain voices.

They arent overrated... They are the one who introduced and popularized rock in the 1950s. Im pretty sure people only say that coz they compare modern band(more developed type of rock/ uses technology) ,which of course sounds better, to the beatles(Introduced the genre we call ROCK/ Amplifiers only avail. at that time). without the beatles, There wont be this so called Pop and some other bands who developed Rock more. They arent overhyped, People who say they are, just dont know what it feels like in 1950s when you hear those kind of new music... Of course it sounds great and unique at that time... So dont say they are OVERRATED.

• Upvote 1

The 60s, not the 50s. And they were closer to pop/pop-rock than rock (I like to call them the first boys band since that's pretty much what they were IMO). And you don't have to look decades later for better bands both in terms of voices and instruments : Led Zeppelin or the Rolling Stones also debuted in the 60s, for example.

The 60s, not the 50s. And they were closer to pop/pop-rock than rock (I like to call them the first boys band since that's pretty much what they were IMO). And you don't have to look decades later for better bands both in terms of voices and instruments : Led Zeppelin or the Rolling Stones also debuted in the 60s, for example.

I for one still believes that They made a great contribution in the modern music. They are an expiremental band who created some new genres and some chords that we have now. They are original and their songs dont sound the same.

PS. can you define what boy band is? coz boy band is a band who dont play musical instruments and they sing and dance.

and can you differentiate what rock is from pop rock?

You cant coz pop rock is the same with rock. the difference is that people call it pop rock coz they are "popular" rock and they are mainstream at that time and Pop rock wasnt even invented at that time, if im not mistaken. and anyways the music can only be considered "pop" if they use autotune, sounds that is produced through computer and synthesizer.. and also they only use 2 to 4 beat rythmic pattern.. which you can dance to like Payphone by Maroon 5.

I for one still believes that They made a great contribution in the modern music. They are an expiremental band who created some new genres and some chords that we have now. They are original and their songs dont sound the same.

PS. can you define what boy band is? coz boy band is a band who dont play musical instruments and they sing and dance.

and can you differentiate what rock is from pop rock?

You cant coz pop rock is the same with rock. the difference is that people call it pop rock coz they are "popular" rock and they are mainstream at that time and Pop rock wasnt even invented at that time, if im not mistaken. and anyways the music can only be considered "pop" if they use autotune, sounds that is produced through computer and synthesizer.. and also they only use 2 to 4 beat rythmic pattern.. which you can dance to like Payphone by Maroon 5.

Oh they made a contribution all right, facts are there to prove it and I can't deny that. Whether the contribution was worth it qualitatively speaking (and to the extent which is mentioned today) is another question and in that department I'm tempted to say no.

Boy bands can play instruments actually. Again, the question is whether they actually do it well or not. Regarding the Beatles, they set the standards in terms of marketing and in terms of target age group for what is done today.

Although not a manufactured band, The Beatles set a precedent for boy bands to follow both in terms of marketing to young girls and certain aesthetic and musical conventions. The merchandising, whether it was films like A Hard Day's Night or novelty goods were possibly the first aimed at a certain demographic on a large scale for a group. This made them a proto-type for boy bands, such as The Jackson 5 and The Monkees. Musical conventions that boy bands adopted from The Beatles were mostly the catchy pop hooks, melodies and harmonies combined with their marketability. Their marketability was based on the idea that there was something for everyone, whether it was the music or the personality of John Lennon or Paul McCartney or their sex appeal.

Autotune was first used in the mid 90s. Pop existed way before that. Similarly, synthesizer were first used in the 70s so they're not at the 'roots' of pop. And it has nothing to doing with being or not 'popular'. Pop-rock is a genre of rock which basically mixes pop and its light and somewhat sugary lyrics (usually about love) with instruments used by rock bands like guitars or bass guitars (and later synthesizers). And when you have those mediocre lyrics with average/decent musicians at best, you get a pop-rock boy band...

Oh they made a contribution all right, facts are there to prove it and I can't deny that. Whether the contribution was worth it qualitatively speaking (and to the extent which is mentioned today) is another question and in that department I'm tempted to say no.

Boy bands can play instruments actually. Again, the question is whether they actually do it well or not. Regarding the Beatles, they set the standards in terms of marketing and in terms of target age group for what is done today.

Autotune was first used in the mid 90s. Pop existed way before that. Similarly, synthesizer were first used in the 70s so they're not at the 'roots' of pop. And it has nothing to doing with being or not 'popular'. Pop-rock is a genre of rock which basically mixes pop and its light and somewhat sugary lyrics (usually about love) with instruments used by rock bands like guitars or bass guitars (and later synthesizers). And when you have those mediocre lyrics with average/decent musicians at best, you get a pop-rock boy band...

you can consider them average musician if you like but at their time they are better than on what they call "average musicians". The thing is they always experiment with their music which is rare today. Have you seen a band whos every song is unique and dont sound the same with others? well its rare today and they still base it on some tune/song from other singers.

Average musician=One who cant create songs that are really original. They just alter some notes and instruments from an original piece... Most of them dont compose their songs.

Talented=Creates original ones.. They copy tunes from other songs but only a part of it.

And just look at the top 100 singers/bands of all time in every music site, They are always on top 3. Some of them are real music critics.

Well im not a fan of them but well i have to defend them coz if they never existed, We are probably still stuck on Classical songs. They are the one who made the transition, though not direct, from classical music to new wave and to modern ones. I believe alternative bands originated from them coz alternative bands creates original music

PS. im talking bout modern pop, Mostly right now, We can only consider a song pop when it uses synth and/or some/full autotune on a song. When it has a repeatitive rythm and mostly when the song isnt emotional and all about partying and other things.

Pretty much their genre of music is from pure rock to rock and roll and classic pop.

They aren't over rated, they are great and Imagine is John Lennon's solo career production not The Beatles.

• Upvote 2