Detective Conan World
DQK

Gin's mind

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Gin's true wish/ambition working for the BO

• He owes the Boss really much
    • He works for money
    • Gin and the boss have the same dream about changing the world with the BO
    • He doesnt have the feeling of love and wants to ruin that for everybody else
    • He's determined to serve the boss since he was young ( the boss raised him, for example)
    • He's the boss
    • Something else, please tell everybody what you think (Will add later)

So, I really really wonder what's the reason for Gin's unwavering faith in the BO/The boss. Also his cold heart and why such a great mind chooses the way to be a bad guy, a true bad guy with no sign of love shown since the very first pages :mellow:

My guess: He has a really really poor childhood, the boss helped him, take him out and fill him with the hatred :twisted:

Please tell me your thoughts or show me the discussions opened before since i'm new here. Thanks!

P/s: Please fix any grammar mistakes i made, i'm not a native English speaker, thanks, again :D

Maybe he was raised in the Organization like Shiho and groomed to become a high level agent because they saw he was pretty smart? Unlike Vermouth though he doesn't seem to care especially much about the science end, but that is only what we have seen so far. He seems like he likes his job of assassination, planning, and otherwise keeping tabs on and ordering people around, but he doesn't seem particularly cash or success driven.

I don't think Gin is 100% loyal to The Boss/The Org. It's just that he chooses to be faithful because so far there is no reason to betray The Org., and even if he wants to, he probably doesn't have anywhere else to go. Furthermore, no matter how ruthless and intelligent Gin is, he stands no chance against the rest of the Org. once The Boss order them to finish him off, so betraying at this moment is not a very good idea.

As for the reason why he seems more loyal than the others (I'm just saying that he's more loyal, not completely loyal), especially when comparing to Vermouth, I think he might have been an orphan that The Boss/The Org. brought back when he was still very very young (e.g. a baby or a little older). They planted those "evil" thoughts and knowledge on his head while raising and educating him, so we would have a coldhearted and ruthless Gin today. He has had a certain bond with the Org., both physically and psychologically, and it's hard to be altered.

Gin might actually be a disguise for someone. I don't know who Gin might be if my theory is the truth, but it has to be someone who doesn't show (on the outside) that they are a coldhearted killer.

As for his reason of being in the BO...Enjoyment and high pay, probably. Or he's the boss. (I think the former is more likely.)

PS - DQK, your English is quite good for a non-native speaker of English. 'I' should have a capital letter though.

Gin might actually be a disguise for someone. I don't know who Gin might be if my theory is the truth, but it has to be someone who doesn't show (on the outside) that they are a coldhearted killer.

Ignoring the drama rule that distinctive villains are generally more awesome, I wonder if Gin purposefully cultivates his distinctive appearance so one day he can blow it on a gambit to throw off everyone's expectations? As an example, everyone has got it ground into their minds that the Porsche is Gin's car, so one day Gin surprises the FBI by coming from behind on a motorcycle and it turns out Vodka is the only one driving the Porsche.

My theory:

Maybe Gin was an orphan, or his parents did not care about him, or he was left alone for himself. And maybe, one day, the Boss rescued him, took him in and raised him, which made Gin indebted to him, at the same time developing a cold-hearted personality. He wants revenge on whoever caused him pain during childhood, and intends to express his feeling of hate/vengeance through violence.