Tim McGraw

Teardrops on my Guitar

Crazier

Breathe

White Horse

I'd Lie

A Place in this World

Fearless

NOW: We are never ever ever getting back together... and i'm like, WTFH did i just hear???

I really like Taylor Swift :) Her "Red" Album is beautiful, I heard Haylor split became official a couple days ago, What do you guys think? Taylor is awesome on Ellen :), And I ship her with Zac Efron all the way!

to be honest, i have little respect for her. not that she's lost in in a big way, but she hasn't done anything to win it in the first place. I hail from tumblr, you see, if you catch my drift...

but i do think her music is fine. back to december is really nice... i just really don't dig her image right now. the whole break-up thing doesn't catch my eye.

Taylor is good although I think I love her more when she sings songs that fits her vocal range. One of which, I guess is Safe and Sound. But she's a great musician, if only a bit cliched in her compositions. (I remember the rumor that she did promise a new album soon just because some guy didn't return her wave)

*Revives this topic* 

So whaddaya guys think about her new song "Shake It Off"? I personally love it!! It's so fun and true and along with the upbeat awesomeness it's got a great message too~ I'm sooo excited about her new album!! >~<

And yeah, about non-love songs, she does have them, just not as many~ Here's some I found:

A Place In This World

The Best Day

Change

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

The Outside (?)

Long Live

Safe and Sound

Eyes Open

Ronan

The Lucky One

Innocent

Never Grow Up