Detective Conan World
Rye

One Direction

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which member do you like most?

ONE. DIRECTION.

Surely you've heard of this band name. Who hasn't? With awesome songs that shot the world like "What Makes You Beautiful," "One Thing," "More Than This"...

It was fate that led the members together. Discovered at The X Factor.

Everywhere I go there are Directioners. Girls singing their songs out loud, kissing posters(I dunno why), fussing over magazines...

THERE ARE SO MANY 1D FAN GIRLS.

So, I'm also sure there are many 1D fangirls and Directioners even here in DCW.

BTW, I'm not entirely a fan(though one of my close friends is), I still like their songs.

My fave song is "More Than This."

So, what do you guys think?

IM A TOTALLY FANGIRL OF HARRY STYLES <333333333333333333333333

fangirlmood.gif

Not that fan of one direction, but you can still count me as a One-directioner. <3 WHO AM I KIDDING? I LOVE THOSE HANDSOME & HOT BRITISH GUYS <3333333333333333333333333 *Fangirl Melting* <3

Nothing beats "What makes you beautiful <3"

What makes me proud to be their fan? they're the only band who made parody of their most awesome song.. -->

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

One Direction is awesome~

Ew. :P I only know a one song of them which is called something like That's what makes you beautiful or whatever. xD

kill-it-before-it-lays-eggs_o_493495.jpg

DO NOT OPEN THIS!

Notcool.gif

1D CAN'T BE COMPARED WITH JB. I MEAN ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

i dont like them.. i mean i dont like the songs that they make.. i dont like pop songs and they sound generic and song sounds the same..... they are talented..yes they can sing but they are really an OVERRATED band.. they OVERPLAYED in the radio..They only sell because some of the members are handsome.. and I hate pure boybands except backstreet and westlife .. sorry for those who are offended... I just hate them.. but not as much as others.

• Upvote 1

i dont like them.. i mean i dont like the songs that they make.. i dont like pop songs and they sound generic and song sounds the same..... they are talented..yes they can sing but they are really an OVERRATED band.. they OVERPLAYED in the radio..They only sell because some of the members are handsome.. and I hate pure boybands except backstreet and westlife .. sorry for those who are offended... I just hate them.. but not as much as others.

I'd like to say something similar like this, but I was afraid. XD

Thanks MK.

If we're going to blablabla about overrated bands, I'd give you a long list. But I sadly don't waste my time judging others. :/

• Upvote 1

If we're going to blablabla about overrated bands, I'd give you a long list. But I sadly don't waste my time judging others. :/

Yes but they are the most OVERRATED BAND right now.. They dont even write their songs... Their songs dont have feelings... Songs catchy but all songs sounds the same... There are alot of bands/singers out there that is 100x better than them... TRUST ME this kinds of bands/singers will disappear after some years... They are like the JB 5.

Yes but they are the most OVERRATED BAND right now.. They dont even write their songs... Their songs dont have feelings... Songs catchy but all songs sounds the same... There are alot of bands/singers out there that is 100x better than them... TRUST ME this kinds of bands/singers will disappear after some years... They are like the JB 5.

I felt the need to type this.

If you don't like pop songs, don't hate on it.

One. How do you know if they don't have feelings?

Two. Yes, Alot are better than them.

But do they have the will and charm to be on stage singing ?

Three. They do disappear, and others take over. It's a cycle.

Have you ever heard their acoustics?

They're actually pretty good live.

Popstars are supposed to be handsome, that's why they're called popstars.

Respect them, that's what everyone should do.

• Upvote 2

Exactly, I agree with every word said here.

Wanted to give a rep so badly, yet I already gave my reps, so yeah.

Sory if i offended you but im entitled to give my opinion about this band.. I dont care if they are good live.. what i care is about the songs they sing which is generic... and about the feelings thingy.. well their songs dont hit me at all.. i mean their songs dont have much meaning and it dont catch a lot of feelings... it feels blunt to me when i hear it probably because they dont compose it... pretty much this kind of bands are just typical boy bands who come and go.

pretty much this kind of bands are just typical boy bands who come and go.

Who knows? Maybe they'll last long due to that they just started. Only one album, and I expect they make at least 2 more albums.

Who knows? Maybe they'll last long due to that they just started. Only one album, and I expect they make at least 2 more albums.

nah dont see them lasting like westlife or backstreet boys.. unless they compose something awesome.... which will be hard for them coz they only sing songs.

And pretty much.. they are the product of X Factor.. which is why they got their success.. well if they started as nothing.. maybe ill respect them more.

Okay. Let's stop the conversation right here. It's better. No offense, but we don't want to attract the attention of mods, do we?

I know that you're expressing your opinions, and THERE IS NOTHING WRONG ABOUT THAT. But it would be better to end this conversation already. Okay?

Hmm....1D. Well, there's no way I'm saying that they're bad. Because they're not.

They are overrated however. But a lotta bands are. And it's not really my type of music.

So. That's it. That's my opinion on 1D. Personally, I'm not their biggest fan.

There. Nothing too offensive.

For 1D,

.. uhh, i like their songs... ^^

.. even though i haven't see their faces or their MV's

Rating: I'm just at the middle

(i'm not an obsessed fan of them neither a hater :) )

But... all in all let's just appreciate and respect their types of song genres... ;)

Okay. Let's stop the conversation right here. It's better. No offense, but we don't want to attract the attention of mods, do we?

I know that you're expressing your opinions, and THERE IS NOTHING WRONG ABOUT THAT. But it would be better to end this conversation already. Okay?

conclusion:

Well I admit that I liked their two songs which is 'What Makes you beautiful' and 'One thing' and i guess i listen to that songs but all depends on my mood, I dont hate them a lot but they are OVERRATED.. Some other bands/singers deserves a better credit than them. Pop isnt just my type of main genre other than the Pop Rock. Sorry for offending 1D fans anyway.

My rating for them over 100: 38/100

When they first started out, I didn't like them one bit but since the release of their second album, I felt that they grew up alot and the songs that they made are amazing. I became in love with them :) LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG, LITTLE THINGS, KISS YOU, ROCK ME, THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT US, C'MON C'MON... :) Just amazing. Not only that but they're smoking hot right now :) And I came to a conclusion that I am a DIRECTIONER :)

*facepalm*

Don't lie Baltha, you're a girl aren't you?

While there's nothing wrong with guys liking boys bands, I do have to say it's rather intriguing that a guy would "always" like boy bands.  Boy bands usually sing songs touting their love for girls, meant for girls.  It would be like a girl saying they always enjoy listening to songs in which a cute group of female idols confess their feelings to the listener.

I've always put my money on Balthazar being a guy though.  Hm, you've gotten me thinking...