Detective Conan World
Rye

What Would You Do If...

(You mean what would you do if you forgot to charge you phone overnight?) I would go crazy and scream cause I need everything at 100% by morning

What would you do if you drowned?

Ask my parents what we're going to do and just follow them... Hihi

What would you do if you're stranded on a desert with a little girl but have only little water and both of you were feeling thirsty?

So nice of you hihi

Take the bag and hand it over to the authorities, if I don't know where 'authorities' are, put it at the exact spot I saw it and walk away like nothing happened... I am a lazy but honest girl :D

What would you do if you have one wish but can't wish for more wishes?

Aw, so sweet :)

Freak out of excitement or probably don't care, well in the end they're juz humans like me...

What would you do if you wake up and found yourself in the middle of galactic war? I mean, literally in the middle of it

Be extremely depressed, I'm not sure if I can handle the pressure... Jus thinking about it scares me :(

What would you do if you're forced to do the one thing that you despise and you can't run away?

I doubt I can even see the money after I receive it, my parents are obviously gonna take full charge of it, I'll probably ask/demand them to put it in my account and buy me some awesome new gadgets with a little portion of the money, and probably donate another little portion of it...

What would you do if you had one wish and can't ask for more wishes?

And can't get out, you mean? Then, be glad that I'm not claustrophobic and hope that I'm gonna get rescued... 

What would you do if you're trapped inside a world alone and you have the whole world to yourself, literally? 

Relax and enjoy the solitude! Read all the books I've been wanting to read but have always been too busy. Rewatch all of Detective Conan (and several other anime). And, just generally, have a blast!

What would you do if the person you love most disappeared from your life without any explanation?

Try to figure out why they left, get depressed but get on with life, I'll never forget them, I don't think I can... I can't imagine it happening...

What would you do if you get to summon a deceased person back to live? 

Let them, then probably sue them for copyright properties, or just enjoy the show... I mean, I'm a celeb hihi

What would you do if you given a choice whether to disappear from the world or revive a deceased dearest one?

I don't even have to think about it; I already wish I could disappear from the world.

What would you do if you were suddenly told that you had to pay a subscription fee to use this website?

That sounds so nice :D I will be so happy and ask a bunch of questions! Oh and I'll ask for a photo and a memento if possible!!! 

What would you do if suddenly all of the water source near you turn black?