Detective Conan World
Asolo

Black Organization Coming

I've noticed that Aoyama puts this time the Black Organization after 100 files, maybe the Black Organization is going to return in Chapter 800? But I don't know it's true.

I wonder... I really want a new chapter on the Black Organization! We haven't had one in a while! Hopefully after this Boy Who Cries Wolf chapter thing ends. I hope Conan gets better from being sick! We haven't had some info on the BO in so long! :roll:

The other thing about the BO is they tend to appear in winter months. (with exceptions of course) This is probably because if they come out at any other time of year without air conditioning or lurking in shaded areas, they pass out from heat exhaustion. This is because their clothing is too thermally insulating: long sleeved black formal suits and a bullet roof vest on top of that. Only the female operatives are free to roam in warm daylight hours because they can safely escape the heat by wearing skintight catsuits.

• Upvote 4

The other thing about the BO is they tend to appear in winter months. (with exceptions of course) This is probably because if they come out at any other time of year without air conditioning or lurking in shaded areas, they pass out from heat exhaustion. This is because their clothing is too thermally insulating: long sleeved black formal suits and a bullet roof vest on top of that. Only the female operatives are free to roam in warm daylight hours because they can safely escape the heat by wearing skintight catsuits.

There are always exceptions.

Not to name too many..but:

The case where the BO tried to assissinate someone, and Mouri...

How do you know that Gin doesn't turn on the heating in his car?

How do you know that BO operatives care that their clothes are thermally insulating?

That's kinda weird... They do usually appear in winter! I just realized that! :blink: But seiously, I hope a new Black Organization chapter comes out soon, 'cause hopefully there will be some new info! YAY~ :grin:

So, when do you guys think the next Black Organization part is coming? I really want another part, and I can't wait!! Also, what do you think their next move will be? There's quite a bit of info out there, but I want to learn some new things! So, any theories? :)

I hope that the next episode introduces at least one new member. I also hope that the member stays alive for more than one episode. The last BO appearance when the BO tried to kill scar Akai wasn't all that bad. But it turned out to be a dead end and Conan and the Organization had no exciting scenes. Conan just solved the really boring shirt case, scar Akai walked around and scared everyone, and the BO failed to get the job done. I hope that the next episode or story arc takes it up a notch. Of course, I want scar Akai to reappear, but make sure the whole thing doesn't just focus on trying to figure out who he really is and just end up having his identity still remain a mystery. I would like to have all the Organization members come together to do something that will shock the DC community (maybe have someone die or someone's identity revealed, like Bourbon's). I want it to be exciting so that there is more to talk about!

I would like the next BO ark will be a flashback, i want to know more about the BO's past.

You're right, I'm waiting for that too D: It would be so cool if we knew a bit more about them, even if it has to be a tiny bit of their history.

It would be cool if Shiho was involved in the flashback too. Most of the flashbacks 'till now were about Akemi after all.

You're right, I'm waiting for that too D: It would be so cool if we knew a bit more about them, even if it has to be a tiny bit of their history.

It would be cool if Shiho was involved in the flashback too. Most of the flashbacks 'till now were about Akemi after all.

In fact, Shiho is the reason i want to know about BO's past.

Maybe Gin was a normal kid until his parents died in a massacre right in front of him, and he was the only survivor... then he got all messed up :P (Oh God, I'm starting to use sasuke from Naruto for this .__.)

We know Anokata trusts Gin, so they probably go back a while. There's Gin and Vodka, Gin's odd extreme hatred of the FBI, a possible past sexual relationship with Sherry, a strangely amnesic person when it comes to killing victims, and Gin's dislike of Vermouth and Bourbon. In addition, he's like a detective.

I hope that the next episode introduces at least one new member. I also hope that the member stays alive for more than one episode. The last BO appearance when the BO tried to kill scar Akai wasn't all that bad. But it turned out to be a dead end and Conan and the Organization had no exciting scenes. Conan just solved the really boring shirt case, scar Akai walked around and scared everyone, and the BO failed to get the job done. I hope that the next episode or story arc takes it up a notch. Of course, I want scar Akai to reappear, but make sure the whole thing doesn't just focus on trying to figure out who he really is and just end up having his identity still remain a mystery. I would like to have all the Organization members come together to do something that will shock the DC community (maybe have someone die or someone's identity revealed, like Bourbon's). I want it to be exciting so that there is more to talk about!

I agree.

I assume Gin killed his mother. :twisted:

I wouldn't put it past him...

Maybe Gin was a normal kid until his parents died in a massacre right in front of him, and he was the only survivor... then he got all messed up :P (Oh God, I'm starting to use sasuke from Naruto for this .__.)

*nods head* Is Sasuke your favorite character? He's one of my friend's fave characters.

I personally think that an encounter with the BO is coming (in my opinion it's overdue) but things seem to be picking up and a lot seems to be happening. Ran's suspicions are going up a notch, there's suspicious Sera (who is probably not from the BO, but still suspicious, kinda like Eisuke), etc. etc. I wouldn't be surprised if Gosho Aoyama came back with a new chapter (in two weeks! :() with a brief appearance of the BO. Aoyama-sensei, come back soon! We, your loyal readers, cannot stand the wait! (sorry, I'm very unhappy that we have to wait two weeks for the next chapter)

I always wonder what they wear during summer. I can't imagine them wearing shorts. *shake head* My guess is they are wearing their tuxedo.

I don't think they wear shorts and stuff during the summer... It doesn't fit the job description :3 I guess they just suffer in those crazy trenchcoats and suits and stuff xD

They probably just stay in their hideout (where ever it is) and blast the AC.

They're probably rich enough to afford wasting all that electricity... hehe... :3

I assume Gin killed his mother. :twisted:

^ This :twisted:

Actually, I think it's likely...

Yea, those are all things about Gin that Gosho should address. But it's hard to imagine Gin going to school or something... O___o

Maybe he was home-schooled, in the BO Headquarter... :lol: Or he could have studied in loneliness in the US (like Sherry). I cannot imagine Gin going to public school like Detective Boys and other normal children... XD

Anyway, what we've known about Gin so far is that he's intelligence, strong, good in technology; and even though we still haven't known which country did he come from, Gin seems to understand English (Vermouth wrote him the teasing email in English)...