Detective Conan World
Silver.Bullet

DCW New Regestration

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member to the site, though I already been a big fan of DC since my childhood like most members here ^ ^ .

I'm from England btw and I'm half american half British half Japanese Half Arabian, WEIRD I know lots of people tend to

say it to me though I'm proud of my ancestry. I desire to become the world most renowned detective and I'll challenge

everyone else as I have noticed that they are desiring the same thing :) .

Anyways I speak more than 5 languages including English Japanese Spanish Hebrew Arabic Italian German Chinese and a little bit of French and Sawahilli, I'm looking forward to make a lot of friends here and hopefully rivals in matter of bizarre multi intelligent level one's too ^ ^ .

P.S I'm sincerely grateful for you the fans of DC to accept me here as I will try my best to be respectful and friendly as possible. :)

Cool! We have lotsa multilingual members here~ I'm just bilingual though XD

And if yer looking for a challenge, some of our very own geniuses would probably love to compete against you.

Not me, however, I'm just the camerawoman. *hides*

Welcome to DCW! ^_^

Weird? Try "impossible." That would make you 200%... I think you meant to say 1/4th. But even then I am curious what you mean by "American" as Americans tend to be mutts anyway, unless you are the offspring of someone who was half Native American. Please explain what you mean...

Welcome to DCW.

Welcome to DCW. I'm a freshman here as well, tho.

I didn't know bullets could write. It's nice to see that you can speak five languages!

Unfortunately, I can only speak four:

- Serbian

- English

- Bad Serbian

- Bad English

Well, enjoy your stay here.

Weird? Try "impossible." That would make you 200%... I think you meant to say 1/4th. But even then I am curious what you mean by "American" as Americans tend to be mutts anyway, unless you are the offspring of someone who was half Native American. Please explain what you mean...

Welcome to DCW.

Thanks for the warm welcome ^ ^ , what I mean is that my father who's English married my mother who's U.S American.

They met in Washington D.C :)

Cool! We have lotsa multilingual members here~ I'm just bilingual though XD

And if yer looking for a challenge, some of our very own geniuses would probably love to compete against you.

Not me, however, I'm just the camerawoman. *hides*

Welcome to DCW! ^_^

Thanks for your kindness, also I believe there's a genius in everyone but it's up to the person to define how it come true. :)

Welcome to DCW. I'm a freshman here as well, tho.

I didn't know bullets could write. It's nice to see that you can speak five languages!

Unfortunately, I can only speak four:

- Serbian

- English

- Bad Serbian

- Bad English

Well, enjoy your stay here.

Thanks ^ ^ , it's good to know I'm not alone, btw I love PhiBrain I watched every episode so far however it appears to be less and less interesting, I hoped that it would be realistic but it ended up being supernatural.

Looking forward to make your friendship.

Thanks ^ ^ , it's good to know I'm not alone, btw I love PhiBrain I watched every episode so far however it appears to be less and less interesting, I hoped that it would be realistic but it ended up being supernatural.

Looking forward to make your friendship.

Ye, I know what you mean, and I agree with you. Well, see ya around.

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member to the site, though I already been a big fan of DC since my childhood like most members here ^ ^ .

I'm from England btw and I'm half american half British half Japanese Half Arabian, WEIRD I know lots of people tend to

say it to me though I'm proud of my ancestry. I desire to become the world most renowned detective and I'll challenge

everyone else as I have noticed that they are desiring the same thing :) .

Anyways I speak more than 5 languages including English Japanese Spanish Hebrew Arabic Italian German Chinese and a little bit of French and Sawahilli, I'm looking forward to make a lot of friends here and hopefully rivals in matter of bizarre multi intelligent level one's too ^ ^ .

P.S I'm sincerely grateful for you the fans of DC to accept me here as I will try my best to be respectful and friendly as possible. :)

Welcome to DCW! I'm a newbie who signed up last month.

I've only been a fan for about 2 years, yet I'm a bigger fan than some who have known about DC for a while.

People aren't weird unless they think themselves weird.

I can speak a few languages,four to be exact, but I won't tell you what they are. (By typing in English I've established one of the four.)

I don't read/watch DC for the sake of becoming a detective, I just read/watch it for the fandom and finding out whodunit! (DC is very highly addictive...)

Welcome to DCW! I'm a newbie who signed up last month.

I've only been a fan for about 2 years, yet I'm a bigger fan than some who have known about DC for a while.

People aren't weird unless they think themselves weird.

I can speak a few languages,four to be exact, but I won't tell you what they are. (By typing in English I've established one of the four.)

I don't read/watch DC for the sake of becoming a detective, I just read/watch it for the fandom and finding out whodunit! (DC is very highly addictive...)

Thanks for the warm welcome, as I can see Eng is one of the languages you speak but the others I bet are Japanese, you aren't Japanese nor you are English making one of your other langs is your home language, due to my own reasoning I think the only countries where more than one language is spoken are very few, I guess the others should be Hebrew and Arabic though I may be wrong and rather another European language is used instead.

Neither do I watch DC for the sake of becoming a detective but rather I want to become a detective because of it and because of S.H so I watch DC because I love it and for fun too ^ ^ .

You seems to be an interesting person, looking forwards to be seen you around :) .

BTW I remember every episode and every case and every criminal so I'm more bigger in depth about DCW and all things surround it.

BTW I remember every episode and every case and every criminal so I'm more bigger in depth about DCW and all things surround it.

Ah, really now? Hmm.... interesting....

Also, you shouldn't double-post. If you want to reply to more than one comment, use the multiquote function on the lower-right.

AHHH! no double-posting, dude! click the multiquote button beside each post you want to reply to, then click the large "Add Reply" button at the very end of the thread so there won't be any double posts. hope that helps :D anyways, welcome to DCW :D wow! a polyglot joins the forum. yay! \o/ and your ancestry isn't weird...it's coooool~! \m/

have fun and post around!I think you can also contribute a lot to our burgeoning DC wiki :D (I thought you were Silverbullet-kun. LOL)

Thanks for the warm welcome, as I can see Eng is one of the languages you speak but the others I bet are Japanese, you aren't Japanese nor you are English making one of your other langs is your home language, due to my own reasoning I think the only countries where more than one language is spoken are very few, I guess the others should be Hebrew and Arabic though I may be wrong and rather another European language is used instead.

Neither do I watch DC for the sake of becoming a detective but rather I want to become a detective because of it and because of S.H so I watch DC because I love it and for fun too ^ ^ .

You seems to be an interesting person, looking forwards to be seen you around :) .

Lol, lemme tell you ... My home language is English. Check my profile to affirm that. You're right about the Japanese, I'm currently learning it. I can't speak a smidge of Hebrew or Arabic. I have very minimal knowledge of French and German, but I didn't count those.

S.H...I decided to read that because of DC, if I figured out who you're implying.

I don't remember every case - my country is very behind on Case Closed and I don't have access to Adult Swim. IMO (in my opinion), I think that remembering every criminal for each case is optional. You can still be a huge fan even without that info in your head.

Ah, really now? Hmm.... interesting....

Also, you shouldn't double-post. If you want to reply to more than one comment, use the multiquote function on the lower-right.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind ;)

yo! Welcome to DCW! :D We are all friendly here and we dont bite anyone :P but anyway enjoy your stay here :D

Thank you ^ ^

AHHH! no double-posting, dude! click the multiquote button beside each post you want to reply to, then click the large "Add Reply" button at the very end of the thread so there won't be any double posts. hope that helps :D anyways, welcome to DCW :D wow! a polyglot joins the forum. yay! \o/ and your ancestry isn't weird...it's coooool~! \m/

have fun and post around!I think you can also contribute a lot to our burgeoning DC wiki :D (I thought you were Silverbullet-kun. LOL)

well do, thanks (LOL)

Lol, lemme tell you ... My home language is English. Check my profile to affirm that. You're right about the Japanese, I'm currently learning it. I can't speak a smidge of Hebrew or Arabic. I have very minimal knowledge of French and German, but I didn't count those.

S.H...I decided to read that because of DC, if I figured out who you're implying.

I don't remember every case - my country is very behind on Case Closed and I don't have access to Adult Swim. IMO (in my opinion), I think that remembering every criminal for each case is optional. You can still be a huge fan even without that info in your head.

at least I was right on the Japanese language, and little bit right on the French and German (knowing a bit isn't not knowing at all ;) ) and I did mention it just to describe how I am a big fan of DC.