Detective Conan World
PhiBrainChild

8|5|12|12|15 4|3|23

Huh, guess I'm finally here.

First, I would like to say "hi" to the whole DCW community.

Second, I've registered like a month ago or so, but I had to solve the "validation mail" mystery. For some reason, I couldn't get it on my Windows Live e-mail, so I've finally changed it to Yahoo.

I know about Detective Conan from a long time ago. At first, I must admit I hated it, even tho I haven't seen it at that time. The reason for that would be because I didn't like the drawing at first sight. I was always wondering: "Why is some hipster-looking kid with glasses so popular!?". And up until 2 months ago, my thoughts remained the same, until I've watched the first episode. After that, up until now I've managed to watch all the episodes, OVAs and I'm left with a couple of movies to finish. Well, you can say that I'm obsessed with it now.

I'm totally looking forward to meet some of the community here, share and see new things.

That's all for now!

PhiBrainChild

Hi~! Welcome to DCW!!

You know, I've been meaning to check out Phi Brain, but I just can't seem to find the time~ ^^"

Wait, you aren't saying that you watched ALL the episodes in two months, right?! Is that even possible?

xDD So, I might be acting extremely stupid here, but....what does 8|5|12|12|15 4|3|23 mean?

Alright, well, post around, make friends, and have fun! You seem to be doing well so far~

Very interesting introduction... And interesting story. :)

Welcome to DCW! :D Have a wonderful time and enjoy your stay! ^^

Thanks for the welcoming.

Hi~! Welcome to DCW!!

You know, I've been meaning to check out Phi Brain, but I just can't seem to find the time~ ^^"

Wait, you aren't saying that you watched ALL the episodes in two months, right?! Is that even possible?

xDD So, I might be acting extremely stupid here, but....what does 8|5|12|12|15 4|3|23 mean?

Alright, well, post around, make friends, and have fun! You seem to be doing well so far~

Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle is a very potential anime. Well, it has it's ups and downs but, definitely worth watching. I didn't exactly watch ALL the episodes in 2 months but it is possible. Let's say I'm an anime freak so, I'm able to sit and watch 30 episodes/day, tho it happens rarely. Anyway, after about 300th episode, I've started skipping TV originals because they've started getting too repetitive and unoriginal. As for the title, wait and you'll see. I'm sure there will be someone to figure it out.

As for the title, wait and you'll see. I'm sure there will be someone to figure it out.

You simply turned letters into numbers, so that A = 1, B = 2, and Z = 26. 'Hello DCW' is what you get.

And welcome, btw.

You simply turned letters into numbers, so that A = 1, B = 2, and Z = 26. 'Hello DCW' is what you get.

Ah, see, if only I'd taken the time to... *slaps forehead*

Thanks.

Yep, that's it. Thanks.

Mark got it right first OTL I was just about to say what it means, but...oh, well XD

anyways, welcome to DCW! :D

Welcome to DCW! Have fun and enjoy your stay! (= Oh. Btw, I bet you have heard of the Serbian Tennis player named Novak Djokovic, right? :D

Thanks for the welcoming messages everyone! I'll have fun here, that's for sure.

Welcome to DCW! Have fun and enjoy your stay! (= Oh. Btw, I bet you have heard of the Serbian Tennis player named Novak Djokovic, right? :D

Can this even be called a bet? Let's see, I'm from Serbia, and a world-wide known tennis player is from my country. How much chance is there for me to know about him? ;)