Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

What type of girls\guys do you like?

I like a guy whose willing to do everything for the one he loves.. Looks doesn't mean to me. The important is he loves me and he will never leave me :)) i'm not totally a sossy when it comes to looks or should I say that i'm not 'fashionista'.. I'm not pretty obviously.. I'm not choosy^__^

Basta pag mahal ako, tatanggapin ko siya! wala naman sa itsura yun eh. nasa ugali yun. basta kaya akong buhayin! haha Jk. :P

Hi to the other filipinos here! ^^

I like girls who are smart and shy ALSO WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE!! I don't care about the body (such as boobs, etc..) however not "too weighted" or "too skinny", so in conclusion i only care about beauty mostly.

Why the hell did you revive this thread? :V :V

This is like one of the stupidest thread I've made some few years ago... :V

---

Honestly, right now... I pretty much don't have a checklist anymore. As long as the girl is faithful and caring, It's all good.

Gah... and as long as she looks presentable, erh... I mean knows proper grooming.

Lol this is pretty old...but I guess my answer is still the same as it would have been 3 years ago...

A guy that I enjoy talking to,

one that I spend much of my time laughing with,

one that has my back while I have his,

one that is not socially and literally dumb,

and the basic other qualities people usually look for..

oh right and another quality is,

HE DOES APPARENTLY NOT EXIST ON PLANET EARTH! T.T

Mehehe, I just thought about this for a second and I have a checklist but it's pretty small:

A girl who is,

~Humorous and witty in a good way, I mean. But making fun of others or using dirty jokes, ye shall get out, now :P

~Happy go lucky/Jolly

~Smart/Clever

~Neat/Presentable/Knows proper grooming

~Adventurous

~Share some of my interests at the least

But honestly, it all comes down to personality... a very caring girl not to just one to some person but to everyone is a big big yes.

And, I ain't pretty much looking for anything much when it comes to the physical aspects.

Meh, you revived the thread. What else can do? Post here, of course, since I have something to say that is on topic.

Well, what type of guys do you like? :P

Why the hell did you revive this thread? :V :V

This is like one of the stupidest thread I've made some few years ago... :V

Yeah. So stupid you mixed up / with \ :V

Oh, about my type...

-not stupid

-not annoying

-not a jerk

-not a wannabe

-not boring

-not uptight

Eheheh, this post is so useless it could be considered just for post count :V

EDIT: @MK: It's not...

I am a man so let me tell the kind of features I am expecting from a girl

Long & silky hair, brown eyes, Childish nature, nice personality, beautiful voice, ever smiling, nice voice, interested in music and anime just like me, etc

*A guy who has a little back bone.

* I can be sarcasm sometimes so I hope he can understand that and I will diffidently understand your teasing will maybe it depends how far you go.

* Honest

*Loves me for me

* cute and being ordinary.(meaning being yourself and not worrying what others has to say bout you)

This is a question with a couple different answers depending on what you mean.

If you mean, "What kind of woman do I find physically attractive," I like short chicks that are a little on the plump side. I also have a particular attraction to either redheads or Asian chicks.

If you mean, "What kind of woman would I like to be in a relationship with," then those physical characteristics become less important. Instead, I'm more worried about overall compatibility. I want a woman who is emotionally mature and ready for a serious relationship. Someone who would like to have a big family (I want four kids), and young enough to still do so. Someone who has a fair amount of interests in common with me. Someone who can accept me for who I am, with all my quirks, faults, mistakes, and eccentricities, without trying to change me. Someone with a good sense of humor, but who can be serious when necessary. Someone that is very understanding (I have a lot of insecurities and issues from being hurt too many times, so she has to be understanding and patient enough to work through them with me). Finally, someone who will help motivate me and inspire me to do the things I want to do and know I'm able to do, but just have trouble accomplishing by myself.

I know that there is at least one woman that fits most of these criteria and I want so badly to get to know her better, but alas, I don't think she has really noticed me.

After a few years of liking a couple of people (not simultaneously), I've come to realize that I have a type. I figured out that I'm attracted to "cool" people (you know how some people feel warm and others feel cool? like that) who are also pretty smart/nerdy, well-rounded, musically-inclined, and kind at heart.