Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

What type of girls\guys do you like?

pinkette? and just that? any other personalities or appearance?

I don't really know what I would like >_> I just wing it at everything that confuses me.

for me, Girl of my dream lol. :P

Appearance:Neat, I like girls who wears smile always lol. Long hair with side bangs attracts me a lot lol. i dont like fat nor too thin girl. but i dont mind looks a lot if i know the girl's personality.

Personality: kind to everyone, sweet, a little girly, humble, someone who loves me for who you are. Share atleast some same interests with me, And I hate girls who will make me wait for a long time for nothing :V

others: Girl who can sing is additional. but dont mind much this.

I like guys who are sweet and gentle and well-manured... I especially love it if they always surprise me whether it be with a kiss I didn't expect to get or him offering his hand to me without warning...

But the one thing they NEED to be is smart. I can NOT stand an idiot as a friend let ALONE a romantic interest.

... Man I am lucky. x3

As for appearances I suppose I prefer the princely hairstyle like Prince Charming from all the fairy tails.... ^///^

I like cute girls. icon_cool.gif Smart ones.

Girls that are not independent, more dependent on others, so I could care for them, cause when they're too independent what's the whole point of a relationship? xD It's like they don't even need you haha... I like hard-workers.

Looks, average is alright. I like thin girls.

She has to know how to take care of her skin XD.

I don't like it when some girls are always with other boys, when they know us boys would get jealous icon_e_confused.gif

I like... myself mellow.gif

And I will never betray me...

Lol, so you want a girl version of you? XD

Awww, so loyal :V

Anyway, I'd like a romantic guy ONLY. I don't care cruel, sweet, Evil, Angel, Anything.

I like cute girls. icon_cool.gif Smart ones.

Girls that are not independent, more dependent on others, so I could care for them, cause when they're too independent what's the whole point of a relationship? xD It's like they don't even need you haha... I like hard-workers.

Looks, average is alright. I like thin girls.

She has to know how to take care of her skin XD.

I don't like it when some girls are always with other boys, when they know us boys would get jealous icon_e_confused.gif

me i like semi-dependent. i just dont like a girl who will depend on you in everything. i mean how about my life?

me i like semi-dependent. i just dont like a girl who will depend on you in everything. i mean how about my life?

Life?

In love theres no life. You're a Dead Man Walking in wherever love leads you. Just sayin' :V

Someone that is kind and crazily awesome :P I wouldn't mind a pinkette though XD

What's a pinkette? :mellow:

Hm... for me it would be someone who takes care of himself. (not way over or underweight, knows his limits) I've always liked the kind of guy who's distant and cold, but can open up to the right people. i really can't stand profane/perverted guys or disrespectful people. Look-wise, I like someone who's clean-shaven, a little childish or feminine is cute, and I like someone with hair at least as long as mine. (mine just touches my neck) xD I'm so specific about what I like~

Light eyes are really cool, and I like really light blonde or jet black hair.

I don't like huge muscles or guys who only ever talk about working out or one type of videogame.

I do like sarcasm~

What's a pinkette? :mellow:

Someone with pink hair :P (note: it looks attractive in anime only) xD

I sat down and thought about it, so:

I really wouldn't care much about the physical appearance of a girl, and I prefer cute over sexy. Long hair, maybe a ponytail :P someone that cooks nice, is smart and a hard worker, and like MK said someone who'll love me for who I am, which is like totally unstable personality-wise :V I don't like to get teased by girls, and would prefer someone lady-like instead of tomboyish, like bakes cookies and is feminine and sweet and takes care of everyone. She could semi-dependant, I don't get much time (and will have even more less time seeing as I've become the CO in the city I'm in for our Organization) and someone that likes CHESS. :P lol not an otaku since I'm an otaku myself.

Someone with pink hair :P (note: it looks attractive in anime only) xD

I sat down and thought about it, so:

I really wouldn't care much about the physical appearance of a girl, and I prefer cute over sexy. Long hair, maybe a ponytail :P someone that cooks nice, is smart and a hard worker, and like MK said someone who'll love me for who I am, which is like totally unstable personality-wise :V I don't like to get teased by girls, and would prefer someone lady-like instead of tomboyish, like bakes cookies and is feminine and sweet and takes care of everyone. She could semi-dependant, I don't get much time (and will have even more less time seeing as I've become the CO in the city I'm in for our Organization) and someone that likes CHESS. :P lol not an otaku since I'm an otaku myself.

agrees :D I prefer a lady like girl over tomboyish ones. :D too.

xDDD I'm the total opposite of everybody's preference. :P

I find that hilarious~

I'm a total tomboy, tease and tell sarcastic jokes, have short boyish hair, and no grace. And I'm short, or like my grandma corrects, 'petite', so I look like 4 years younger than I actually am. Although I do cook/bake. But I'm completely independent, and unless I'm friends with someone and am joking, teasing, or teaching, I'm quiet and unnoticable. My quick-wit is my weapon of choice, so I don't think I'm 'ladylike' in any sense of the word. xD

I'm better as an opponent in a nerf-sword duel than a girlfriend. xD

@Akai Sera: But you're cool T.T I'm a weird mixture 'cause I'm not really a tomboy, but I'm not a total girlygirl -.-''' I usually wear jeans all the time and I cut my hair all the time because I'm either bored with it or it's too hot. I'm generally not lady-like either, but I'm embarrassed easily and don't have the courage to just be me half the time. I'm polite and quiet and generally unnoticeable >3>'' So I'm a mess and undesirable from the sounds of it... and you're cool XDDD So don't feel bad~ (even though I doubt you do o.o)

Lol.

I hate feminie guys. I Need a man, Not a Doll. :V

That guy must be strong and capable of fighting/Wrestling or whatever sport that involves fighting to protect me that is.

Prefers Blue/Green/Black eyes for a reason or two.. And blonde/Brown hair.

I don't want him to have my same interests because it'll seem boring and I like it when someone introduce me to something new. If it was an intrest or two it's fine because it'll help us get along.

Short-tempered is strictly forbidden. Patience is recommended.

Must know how to take care of himself, because if he didn't then how'll he take care of me?

Confidence is something I like in guys.

Romance-ness is a MUST.

^ Maybe I'm being picky, but this is what I exactly want so... :V

definitely not girlish, cuz i can't stand that kind of guys.

I like cold guys for some reason, though everyone thinks that illogical.

smart. I hate stupid people no matter what gender they are.

responsible, since i can be pretty irresponsible.

someone who understands me, because most people seem not to. And someone who'll listen when i talk.

strong.

Taller than me. and a noticable difference, not just a cm or two.

anything but blond hair, and i prefer brown hair over any other color.

I like blue/gray eyes, though i wouldnt mind anything else.

I like girls who are comfortable wearing anything and acting like themselves, not trying so hard to be attractive or desirable. Also ones who like some of the same stuff as me. I prefer tomboys who aren't afraid to get dirty playing soccer with me and who like music. Someone who can bake better than me is great, I like to compare recipes. I like someone who's at least a little shorter than me, and any dark hair color is cute. I like shorter hair the way it frames a girl's face, and someone who has a good smile (I like the mona lisa type smile, s cute ^^) Eyes don't need to be a certain color, but I like light blue a lot, especially with dark hair. I don't like girls who are totally dependent on others, but someone who can take care of themself in case I'm ever gone so I don't have to worry. I also like someone I have to compete for, who is either really dense about how I feel or teases and ignores me.

Yeah, I'm weird :P Deal with it~

I like girls who are comfortable wearing anything and acting like themselves, not trying so hard to be attractive or desirable. Also ones who like some of the same stuff as me. I prefer tomboys who aren't afraid to get dirty playing soccer with me and who like music. Someone who can bake better than me is great, I like to compare recipes. I like someone who's at least a little shorter than me, and any dark hair color is cute. I like shorter hair the way it frames a girl's face, and someone who has a good smile (I like the mona lisa type smile, s cute ^^) Eyes don't need to be a certain color, but I like light blue a lot, especially with dark hair. I don't like girls who are totally dependent on others, but someone who can take care of themself in case I'm ever gone so I don't have to worry. I also like someone I have to compete for, who is either really dense about how I feel or teases and ignores me.

Yeah, I'm weird :P Deal with it~

Yeah, you are weird. :P

xD I'm one to talk~ ^^

@ Lost-chan: C'mon, you're awesome~! I'm sarcastic and needlessly violent. Everybody's got their quirks. ^^ You've just got to figure out who's awesome enough for ya.