Detective Conan World
kirhidemi

Hello DCW

Hello minna.. this is my very post here and I would like to introduce myself. I'm Rob from Philippines and I am a Detective Conan Fans since the Clash of Red and Black Arc (Aka to Kuro no Kurasshu), so probably that was 2008.

My favorite character in the series of course Ms. Hidemi Hondou, she called as Kir by the Organization. Please be nice to me as we share ideas and resources for our beloved Detective Conan. Thanks.

Another filipino! MABUHAY! \o/

Welcome! It's nice to know that many filipinos knows how to appreciate good animes when they see one. Where in the philippines do you live? Did you see the showing of movie 15 in MOA? =X

anyWays, welcome and enjoy! Also doN't forget to visit the Filipino chatroom and cLasSro0m thread! SeE you around! \o

Another filipino! MABUHAY! \o/

Welcome! It's nice to know that many filipinos knows how to appreciate good animes when they see one. Where in the philippines do you live? Did you see the showing of movie 15 in MOA? =X

anyWays, welcome and enjoy! Also doN't forget to visit the Filipino chatroom and cLasSro0m thread! SeE you around! \o

Hi I'm from Cavite. Actually I haven't watch the film so sad because of heavy rain and its not movie 15, its movie 14 by the way hehehe...

*embarassed* oh god, it's mOvie 14 indeEd! Didn't seE it toO, i'm way too far from manila. , i'm fr0m cebu =X