Detective Conan World
Maltavite

Tracer of smuggler

A/N: This is my first fanfic! This fanfic about Conan x Please Teacher x GTA x Modern Warfare sereis Enjoy...

Broker, 18 June 2008

Vickel and Martin parked their maroon Pontiac Transam SD445 near Schottler Medical Center, Broker. As they sat, listening to the sound of the radio, Vickel held an Uzi. Martin held a G18 machine pistol. On the dashboard was a stockless version of AK47 Romanian with tracer rounds and an M16 SPR 25. It was of course fully loaded but just in case the deal went sour he knew they'd have it.

Vickel asked Martin “Since when we bring that ‘military’ sniper?” Martin said, “These FIB was fucked our deal last time! Now I bring my SPR 25 to whip them!”

“So, where’s the buyer?” asked Vickel as he listening to the radio. Martin pointed to a red Corvette C6 roared into the parking lot, he looked to be Eastern Cartel Lieutenant. Wearing green jacket and black jeans and have sunglasses.

“Yo, man! Wassup?” Martin said as he leave the AK and SPR in the car and sticking the G18 into waistband of his jeans. Vickel hide his Uzi in his jacket and walking to him. “Ya got the stuff?” asked the Lieutenant. “I got the stuff, yeah…” Martin said as Vickel opened the trunk of his car and took out a H&K PSG-1. The Lieutenant took it and held it in his hands.

“So, you and I get down to the deal?” said Martin.

As the EC’s Lieutenant speaks, a shot is heard. The Lieutenant was picked off from that shot. Vickel shouted, “Oh, shit! FIB!” as a FBI fired MP5 to Martin’s car as Vickel took the PSG back and fire it into Akai, which he head shot the buyer as Kei, Jodie, Hidemi, Makarov and FBI ambush Martin and Vickel.

Vickel and Martin return to their car, as he withdrew his G18, struck it out of car’s window firing half the clip to Kei and Hidemi as they took cover and he return fire with his G36. Unfortunately, Hidemi was wounded by Martin’s G18 which she falls unconsciousness. Akai aim his AWM as Vickel ran back to Martin’s Transam.

“Shit, they are know this place!” shouted Martin as he trying to slam the car key to ignition. As they want to escape, Vickel was tranquilized asleep as Martin tried to wake him up only to be surrounded by Kei, Makarov, Jodie, Eisuke and Ethan. “Federal motherfuckers!” Martin snarled as he refuses to surrender. It makes Kei, Makarov, Jodie, Eisuke and Ethan angered.

As Martin aim his G18 to him, Eisuke knocks him and he passed out.

After the shooting, many bystanders approaching the crime scene, however FIB and LCPD prevent them and they are doing investigation about the arms deal. Vickel and Martin are moved into court for the trial. From the crime scene, Hidemi was hospitalized near at Schottler Medical Center, near the crime scene. “I don’t understand, why Hidemi collapse even she wear her Flak jacket?” asked Eisuke. Ethan responded, “They are aiming the weak spot, I don’t think why a gangster have that gun?”

Makarov shouted to his comrades “You should take a look for this…” Jodie watched in suspicious as she, Kei found ten block of C4 from the Lieutenant’s C6 and two kilo of Heroin from the back of the car. They also found an manifest which explain a stack train filled with smuggled weapon are arrive in West Coast (San Andreas) and will be shipped to Miami (Vice City), Liberty City and Japan however James, Kei and Jodie cannot explain who the weapon smuggler.

Conan yelled, “Hey, I got something” Jodie, James and Kei running to Conan and he gave Jodie a document from Martin’s Transam. Jodie commented about that document. “They are sending that weapon into worldwide… From what Conan see, Vickel was from Ukraine and Martin are a gangster from San Andreas” However, they are something which make Conan interested about that gang. If he are in this city, where are he coming from?

“It seems Vickel are weapon smuggler, but how he can get that armament without traced?” said Kei. “They are using disguise and fake passport, who knows?” Conan responded “You are seven year old boy however you are very smart about crime… So you are detective?” Kei asked Conan. Eisuke pats Kei‘s back and said “He’s a great detective, he can solve many cases in Japan!" However his felling turned sorrow "I hope she is alright...”

Lance 'Ryder' Wilson

Ganton, heart of Grove .St

22 June 2008, 10:10PM

Carl 'CJ' Johnson, which talking with his homie look Ryder's Picador arrived, brought something suspicious. He asked Ryder after he stepped out from his vehicle.

"Ryder! What are you brought? And where the hell are you doing?" however he shut him up. "I got something, i don't know what are these!"

"Well then, just crack it up..." said CJ. As his homie are cracking the crate they found a pack of armaments which can make his gang re-took their teritory which now occupied by some new gangs...

"Hey, where the hell you git this" asked CJ still suspicious. "I don't know... I got it from Ocean Docks..."

Shit, how the hell he can storm that again? Which this still unanswerable on CJ's mind.

The End!

Hidemi Hondou

Behind the Drapes

Schottler Medical Center, Broker

Chapter 2 of my story... Enjoy :)

Kei, Eisuke, Jodie, Conan, Makarov, James waiting at Hidemi’s room as the doctor check her health.

“What are you man?” asked Kei about Hidemi’s condition. “She was wounded by hollow round from that gun, I worried she lost a lot of blood and some round close to her heart leaving a 60/40 change of her survival” “Anyway, what she have blood type same with you?” said Jodie “AB type,” responded Eisuke.

Ethan later rushed into the room, saying “I know who the identity of Martin it is!” Everyone turned at him and Conan said, “Who’s the name is?”

“His name was Marki Dimayev. I don’t know this is his real name, but he is born in Los Santos. However at his 18 birth, he moved to Russia with his brother. They live in Vladivostok and he now lives in Tudor.”

“Did he neutral?” asked Kei, “Kei-kun, he is a boss of Ballas, a gang from Los Santos which he is a arms smuggler, he well-known about military after the breakup of Soviet, like drive-bys, warfare and military grade weapon are sold into many gang, paramilitary, organization and mafia.”

“Dad, I will transfuse my blood to her, she’s have transplant her bone marrow when I was kid. This payback for Hidemi…”

Ethan is praise of Eisuke heart and saying “It’s good son… We didn’t need to worry… You have to take a rest now…”

Around One Week Later…

Eisuke survived the blood transfusion and Hidemi survive the surgery. They both will make a full recovery. This is good news for FBI. Eisuke leave the hospital first and Hidemi now leave the Hospital accompanied by Kei Kusanagi. She have a different appear, she now wearing blue track jacket and black pants.

Kei own a red Monte Carlo SS which parked near the hospital. In the trunk of his car are a MG36 for if they are attacked by the Peg. Kei now holding an MP10 instead his G36C. “What are we doing?” asked Hidemi “To have some fun…” They are driving to Firefly Island for having some fun.

They are emerging from their car and Kei and Hidemi coincidentally met Luke Frank, Hidemi's fan.

"Hidemi? It's me, Luke..." said Luke

"Hey Luke, what are you doing here?" asked Hidemi. "Just hanging arround... Hey, who is he?" asked Luke in curious. "Well, this is Kei Kusanagi, my friend..." "Anyway did you want to have fun?" said Luke "I think so..." Kei smiled.

It had been a few hours since Kei met up with Luke and Hidemi. It was getting close to afternoon.

"How often does something like this happen?" said Luke. "Looks like once a year." Hidemi responded."Heh. Umm...maybe so." Luke seemed a little laughing. Mizuho smiled. "Don't worry, Luke. It's a while until next time."

Luke looked like she was going to say something before Hidemi pointed ahead. "What's that?" Luke and Kei looked ahead to see a large cluster of people standing around a DJ and Rap festival. Remix music and applauding could be heard. The three approached and peeked over the backs of the other onlookers. In the middle of the podium was a man rapping.

“Hey yo, when I come through up in the place, You don't want me to call with a gun in your face...”succession with such fluidity that it made the crowd scream. Luke started moving to the music and whooping at the DJ. Ichigo started smiling as she saw the DJ flip and roll on the disc jockey. Kei just watched and smiled. "That's pretty cool."

“That shit sucks! Damn!” Luke interjected. Kei fell bewildered and try to tell the reason “Why you think its sucks? Its original song I think”

Luke began to stare “Original song? It was my rhyme. Those motherfuckers sing it. They assholes stole my rhyme book!” Kei calmed him “You need new rhyme; I believe you can pass this."

As Luke was about to say something, he was knocked flat as he bumped into OG Loc and CJ who was coming around the corner. Luke fall to the ground and screamed, “You trying to kill me, motherfucker?” Kei and Hidemi leaned down to him. "Oh no! Are you all right, Luke?" Luke just sneered. “I ain't kidding! It’s real shit!"

Luke stood up and boiled with anger “You fucking phonies! Sum' bitch!” Kei and Hidemi angered. Loc snarled “Little bitch, I should just smack dogshit out your ass, break your face right here, motherfucker!” Luke then felt himself like an idiot. “Man, that fake-ass LOC!" Loc just getting ticked! “Motherfucker, I'll bust your ass..." Luke looked up and glared at him.

“I ain't losin' this fool!” Loc shouted. Luke smirked, “Your songs can be a real pain in the ass!" Jeffrey is very angry now. "Man, you can't prove nothing!" Luke began pushing Jeffrey. “You ain't no artist! You's a buster! You's a fake!" CJ pushed him back “They'll fuck ya up so bad”! Both Kei and Hidemi watched in horror as OG Loc, CJ and Luke quarrel.

Jeffrey then pullout his Mac 9, "Yo, I'm gonna kill that loud mouthed motherfucker!" Meanwhile Luke pulls out his Uzi and screamed. ”Loc, you a drunk ass busta!!” Kei began to withdrew his MP10 and aim it at Jeffrey and Luke.

“Drop your gun or I shoot you all” Kei demanded. Jeffrey frightened. “Oh, no no no, I didn't mean it like that!" then he yell to CJ. “CJ, help me out here!” Loc see Pegorino mafia in a jetty boat. “Motherfuckers clocked us!” Loc screamed as CJ trying to chase the boat. CJ and Loc steal a boat “Chase the boat bitch! I gonna gave lesson to these fuckers”

Luke seeing commotion trying to persuade Kei to chase CJ and Loc “Kei, these fucking psycho stealer escaping I want pop them!” However Kei rejected his plan “No! Let they go” Luke sighed “But, my reputation….” Hidemi responded “Kei is right. We can’t pursue them if you keep do this we will get killed by his gang” Suddenly a car pulled up and Dayz gets out from his car.

Luke then snarled “Fucking Dumbass!” He running to Dayz’s car then opened the trunk and acquired RSASS anti-material gun. He attached TR ammo to gun’s clip. Hidemi and Kei were angry at Luke. He take aim at the boat, trying to make a kill. However, no matter how hard he fires the gun, Kei and Hidemi's frown expressions did not change.

“That's goddamn asshole gone!” ”Instead we getting killed” Kei said in angry tone. Luke then insult him. “Fuck you! If you didn’t interfere, I will screw that faggot and laid them in track wait until his bodies smeared into Northwood!” Kei’s rage turned to sorrow and he gave himself over to it. He looked at his friends as he stood in. “Luke….. I'm sorry”

However Luke rejected Kei’s apologize and blame him. “I'm idiot with YOU! You turned me in the back! Why you do it?” Kei tried to defend himself “I didn’t do it!” But because Kei’s forgiveness make he didn’t feel better. “YOU SNITCH! Why you believed to those motherfuckers? YOU SOLD ME OUT! You dumb bastard!” Luke then pulled out his M9 and aim it to Kei, Dayz and Hidemi. “I’m gonna finish you both off!”

Just then, Courtney 'Phosper' Jack gets out from his car and trying running into the trio. However, Kei warned him “Phosper! Stay away” Luke then turned back and screamed, “Oh shit!” He hollered. “Ya gonna pay this motherfucker!” Luke shoots his M9 to Stracher and he was hit two times in hand.

Knowing his best friend was fallen, Kei trying to run into Phosper. He groaned but said, "I'm all right, it was just a graze."

Dayz helped Kei rush Luke to the ground and wrestle the gun from him. Dayz hit Luke with a wood and Kei kicked him down to the ground. "We ain’t trusted, you! Fucking cunt!" Kei stumbled, still high off of the laced blunt. Kei looked to see Phosper looking out of the road outside "Get away from the..." Kei tried to warn him but several shots rang out and glass flew everywhere. Phosper was hit several times in the abdomen. Even he wears trauma plate. He fell to the road, rounds still sprayed.

My friend, Luke Frank is turned to enemy after I reject his plan to chase Loc and Carl. Radiuses are psychopath which trying to dominate the Liberty City. Kei Kusanagi

One hour after the coup d‘etat…

Kei took Luke's gun and fired at Luke who ran out through the pier. The rounds missed and Luke was soon in the side of the beach and he jumped over a Ford Mustang GT. Then Kei heard a screech of tire as he reached the other side. He looked to the car as it was sped up. Two Radiuses burst through firing G3.

One wore a black football jersey, black jeans and a bandanna to match the jersey over the bottom of his face, also wearing shades and had his hair in corn rows. The other wore a white jacket and a black hat. They fired at Kei who jumped behind Dayz's car and returned fire with his own M4. Hidemi then hit the one with the hat at head and acquire their weapon and begun support Kei and Dayz.

Rounds still sprayed. Dayz yelled “Kei! Call Hunterz we need backup!” “Okay, I call it now” Kei responded while a black BMW E5 7 Series pulled up and it was Armando Torres, Makarov and Jodie. Armando had a G36 while Jodie fired P90 to Radiuses. One of the Rad gets out from a Pontiac Transam. He had AK47 with dual magazine and blind fire at Kei. Makarov fired his M4 to a Rad’s near a white Stagea.

Just then, A Sentinel is coming and four Hunterz come to assist Kei and Dayz. One of them was Serbian. He wears olive hoody under blue T-shirt, black jeans and eyeglasses whom Kei identified as Yura Klevick was firing a Zastava M21 to the Radiuses. Finally Kei got off the phone and said, “We need to hold these motherfuckers!” then Klevick yelled “Kei! Open my car’s trunk and use it to split their head”

Kei nodded and open the car’s trunk and frowned “Holy shit! Where you got that?” “I dunno just toast these psychos” Klevick said as he spraying bullet to the incoming Radiuses. Kei then aimed the MK46. Mod and shot the one at chest in a smoking BMW M3.

A Hunterz member with dread locks, fired a RK-95 and killed two Radiuses before they could get out of their car. Another, wearing a Dribblers vest and a pair of cyan jeans, fired their dual Uzi hitting a thug in the chest rapidly squeezing the trigger “You fuck with Luke, we’ll fuck you!” Yelled the one with black jacket. The one with the M16A3 yelled, “It’s time to payback, fool!”

More Hunterz homies swarmed to help in the gunfight. Kei came running firing his MK46. He hit Radiuses with a headshot. Kei yelled to Dayz, "The Backup will be here in five minutes! We gotta hold these suckas back until they get here." Kei emptied the MK46 even as a round tore into his side, another grazing him in the leg. He shredded three Radiuses.

Kei frowned because the gun stuck, “Фуцк тхис Клевицк срање! Пиштољ се заглавила!" (Fuck this shit Klevick! The gun is stuck!) Klevick joined the Hunterz members as they had a shootout with the Radiuses in the street, taking cover behind cars. "И иа рећи праву! Зато смо га мрзе!" (I tell ya right! That’s why we hate it!)

Dayz saw a Hunter gang member who he recognized as one of Kei's crew, known simply as Lockman, who wore a blue jacket, and an blue rag, fired his Uzi at a carload of Radiuses as they rolled up, firing upon some of the HH thugs. He hit the two goons in the front seat and could see them shake as the rounds went through the windshield of the Admiral and hit them in the chest.

The two thugs in the back seat got out and were firing MP5's of their own. A stream of rounds from them hit Lockman in the abdomen but he managed to get behind cover before they could get him again. He fired from around the side of a Oracle he had ducked behind. He hit one of the Radiuses that had shot him.

"Messing with Radiuses is making ya DEAD! Hunterz going down asshole!" Yelled one of the gang members as they also fired blindly from cover. This time, hitting a Hunter member wearing a blue jacket, shades and corn rows. The gang member sprawled on the pier, as his blood was spilled in the sun. Lockman got out from the cover and sprayed at the Radiuses who had ducked back down. He advanced toward him, still firing. Kei disposed the MK46 to took the PP90M1 off of the dead gang member.

Lockman shattered the window of a brown El Camino. He cried out in pain as he caught a few more slugs. Meanwhile Kei spotted a Radiuses firing at a due of Hunter members who had been taking the fight to them hard and scattered them down with an ACR. Kei fired the PP90M1 and hit the gang member in the back as he reloaded. The gang member hit the side of a parked purple M3 as he was shot from behind his blood being stained on the car both from him hitting it and from the splatter of the exit wound.

He spotted three Radiuses hopping over the wall to 2-stories apartment. “I’m gonna take care of that prick… You take care of the rest” Klevick yelled as he and Lockman chased after them, bullets, whizzing past his head. He fired as they went in through the back and got the last Radiuses through the door in the back of the legs. He fired and hit the gang member in the back, seven rounds finishing him off.

He fired at another who was trying to blindly fire from just outside the apartment. Several rounds hit the back a window and bounced off the sink. Klevick fired hitting the man in his exposed arm. He stumbled out from cover and he fired again, nailing the thug with twelve rounds in the chest and near the head.

“Klevick!" It was Phosper. Klevick withdrew his TMP as he didn't have any more ammo for the M21. He spotted the last gang member with a big Magnum to Phosper’s head. "What now? I got your friend, punk." He trying to fire the gun to Phosper’s chest but before this can done, he fall instantly after get 6 slug in chest from Klevick.

“Phosper, are you alright?” asked Klevick as he help him stand up. “I’m fine, brother!” Phosper hear a voice from a radio. “Klevick, my friend. You never should have come here”. It was Luke hides concealed C4 in that apartment and Phosper hear the beep.

“What the hell he’s talking about?! Shit! Get out! NOW!” Phosper pushes Klevick out of the 'window' where he falls onto scaffolding then falls to the ground, dazed; however, Phosper is partially crushed by debris, reopening his stab wound, causing him to bleed profusely. Klevick and Lockman desperately rush Phosper to nearby pier while Klevick spray his TMP to last of the Radiuses.

Phosper gasped “Klevick… Lockman….” “Hang on Phosper! Just rest…” Lockman turned to Klevick and yelled. “Call an ambulance” he turned back and said “C’mon, Stay with me, Comrades!”

Phosper coughed and groaned. “Lockman, you need to know… Luke…knows…Klevick…” Phosper then died due heavy trauma and loss of blood. “Rest in peace, Comrades… You shall not be forgotten…” Kei, Jodie and Makarov approaching Phosper’s corpse and gave condolences to Lockman. “Comrades, sorry for the loss…” said Kei in grief.

More Hunterz and cop are covering the area. Hidemi and Dayz running to Phosper’s dead body. Lockman is taking Phosper’s journal and he said in sorrow, “Forgive me, brother…”. Hidemi heard her cousin and walked over to him.

Kei asked Klevick in suspicious, “Listen, I just ask you, what happen in Portland in ten years ago?”

Klevick muttered, “This about the ambushed deal at Portland…”

I was a gangster in Portland, not a taker of innocent lives. But in his eyes, this marked me as the enemy. — Yura Klevick

Ten years ago…

Portland

Turned…

Klevick driving his Chevrolet Express with his friend, Luke and they are approaching Callahan Point. The deal set at Callahan Bridge, which is still construction. They are arrived with another van, which are trading arms for coke. A black El Camino and two trucks are enter the scene and an Rifa gang named Pablo with his crew are approaching Klevick, Luke and the others. “

So where’s the coke?” asked Luke. “These whites are in the trucks. How about the arms?” said Pablo. Luke opens the back of his van and took an AK47 for Pablo to see. He handed it and held in at his hand.

“So it is deal?” said Luke. “Yeah, I think so. Bring the coke!” yelled Pablo. A Rifa soldier took a pack of cocaine and Luke handed it. He cut the pack and test if this are cocaine. As they want to trade, a bloody shootout ensues.

Southside Hoods, Mainly armed with AK, Uzi and M16A2, shield the deal with gunfire. Pablo took the bag of cocaine only to be killed by Southside. His crews are returning fire, easily eliminated by Southside.

Klevick shouted “Shit! They are seeking revenge at Rifa! Scram!” Luke entering his Van and drove out from that area, Klevick and his homie stole a boat and escape from the ambush.

“Shit, why these Nines hate us?” asked Klevick to his crew. “These are bad-blood since ’92 and the war was started at 1996.” Said the homie. “What’ the cause of the war?” said Klevick, “Nah, I don’t know what the cause but some pricks Southside killing Rad’s second Lieutenant, Aragon.”

13 January 2001…

Francis International Airport

Klevick is held back by Jimmy ‘Scarface’ and Gerry Rochester a parking garage under the airport. Luke walks toward him, shouted “You fucking backstabbing motherfucker! You have betrayed me!” Klevick shouted in anger, “Nah, some LCPD are framed you!”

“Sorry, motherfucker…” Luke smirked as he pulls out his P228 and shoot Klevick in the abdomen. He fall to the floor. Luke and his crew are proceed to open fire at Southside.

Later, Klevick crawls, bleeding, to the elevator. In his earpiece, he can hear the sounds of Luke and his soldier getting ready in the other elevator. The sounds of gunfire and screaming are heard. Due to his wounds, Klevick passes out from blood loss, and falls to the floor.

Present Day…

“I open my eyes, I see a medic signals for help and pulls an oxygen mask. I still hated him...” said Klevick in sorrow. “Alright, Klevick. You've bought yourself some time... ...for now” Hidemi calmed him.

“I gotta call everyone about this shit!” Kei yelled as he picks up his phone and calling his friend about this...

TO BE CONTINUED

Please Review ;)

Well, first of all, I really don't like all this crossover stuff; it doesn't work at all. Grand Theft Auto and Modern Warfare and Please Teacher and Detective Conan? God no.

You've got some significant problems in the grammar section. Mainly, 'as he leave' --> 'as he left', 'make them angered' --> 'make them angry', and stuff like that.

I've got a personal issue with lines like these:

“So, where’s the buyer?” asked Vickel as he listening to the radio.

“Yo, man! Wassup?” Martin said as he leave the AK and SPR in the car and sticking the G18 into waistband of his jeans.

Both lines have grammar issues, but that's not what I'm concerned about. It's more like asked/said/yelled/etc Character as he/she did something. That messes up the pace a bit. Instead of doing that, try it like this:

“So, where’s the buyer?” asked Vickel. He was listening to the radio.

It's not always a problem, but I like things this way. Also, it's better for the pace.

And also, how about this stuff:

The Lieutenant was dead instantaneously from that head shot.

Do you need the word 'instantaneously' in this sentence? Adverbs should be used sparingly, first of all. Second, I don't think you need to add the word 'instantaneously'. People know that head shot = instant death.

I highly suggest you look over what you write, since much of the problems I see can be fixed with a good lookover. In addition, think about most of what I said. I think it can help you.

Part Three... Please Enjoy B)

Hove Beach, Broker

Broker Safehouse

16:18 PM

Niko Bellic was driving his red ’87 El Camino after he doing some activity with Dwayne Forge and drop him at North Holland, Algonquin. He got a call, “What’s up?” “Niko, it’s me, Kei Kusanagi. I got a bad news…” He said. “Kei-kun, what happen?” asked Niko as he arrived in his safehouse.

“It’s Phosper, Niko. He’s deceased…” “Alright, this is a fucking joke, or what?” Niko solicit Kei in worried. “No, he’s gone. You won’t see him anymore. I’m sorry…” Kei told him solemnly. “Alright, I gonna call the others about this. I’m sorry for the loss. Thanks for the information. Bye…!” Niko hung the phone and he calling Dwayne whilst he still in his car.

“Yo Dwayne, it’s Niko. I got a news”

“What news, Niko?” Dwayne asked him. “Well, Phosper was pronounced dead now… Some Radiuses pinned him with explosives and rigged it” Dwayne was shock from this but he remain calm about this. “Niko, I’m sorry to hear that… I will come for his funeral” “I will call you later. Bye!” Niko hung the phone and calling Roman.

“Who was that Dwayne?” Jordan asked him. “It’s Niko, he inform us Phosper was died…” Dwayne told him solemnly “Dwayne, I’m sorry to hear that…” “After the funeral, we gotta slit these fucking Rad’s suckass prick for all!”

16:20 PM

Hove Beach

Eisuke

Line of Sorrow

Eisuke, still have fun with Conan, James at Hove Beach receive a phone call. He then walked out from a building and entering his Victoria. “What’s up” Eisuke said. “Ei-chan. It’s me, Kei. I have a bad news” “What’s the news? It’s about Hidemi?” Eisuke asked him. “Nah. Someone had started the war between Hunterz and Radiuses at Firefly Island. The Rad’s are suspected using stolen military grade weapon and equipment.” Kei said. “Now what happen with Phosper?” Eisuke asked him again. Kei saying this in mourning, “He’s was wounded…”

Realizing his best friend are dying, Eisuke shouted at them, “Hey, we gotta go to Firefly Island. Now!” The three are run into his car and he quickly drove his car into Firefly Island.

After the shootout was ended, a Victoria was pulled up near the crime scene. James, Conan and Eisuke emit from their car running into Kei, Klevick, Hidemi, Jodie and Lockman when they are talking to LCPD officer. These are still many more corpses around the crime scene. “What the hell is going on?” asked Eisuke. Hidemi turned to him and she told the truth, “The Rad’s are attacking us! I don’t know what the cause of this.”

Eisuke, remembered Kei’s message asked his sister. “Where’s Phosper?” Hidemi looked sympathetically at Eisuke, “Ei-chan… I’m sorry to say this but…”

“Please tell me he is not…!” he yelled at her, tears ran down his cheeks, “please tell me… my friend isn’t…”

“Ei-chan… this happens…” Hidemi told him sadly “Luke planted an improvised explosive device and Phosper hears the beep, then push Klevick out from the building... Phosper manages to jump, but he get caught within the blast radius. He and Klevick fall down to the ground. Phosper was hit by a pile of falling debris, thus open his stab wound… … which mortally wounds him. Klevick and Lockman are desperately rushing him into nearby buildings but… He’s now died. I’m sorry, Ei-chan…”

Eisuke was shocked from what he hear. He asked Kei, “Kei-kun… Did he…“ Before he can finish his words, Kei tells the truth. “The Lost MC was stab Phosper with knife one year ago for ‘blackmailing’ one of the member.”

Realizing his best friend is gone, Eisuke fell to his knees, tears filled his eyes, his hands then covered his face in grieve. He had with been with Phosper since they are children. And he always thought he and Phosper would together, even in death.

But now… his comrades had gone first. He grieved, he mourned, and he cried, but none of it can help him. Courtney Jack was dead and gone. His cries would never reach him anymore; it wouldn’t bring him back, now he was gone, forever.

His cries trailed off in the midst of the rainfall. Hidemi, who was comfort him at the time, let tears fall from her eyes as well. Hidemi and Kei trying to get Eisuke back to his feet and managed to coax him to away from Phosper’s corpse. Eisuke in tears couldn't bring himself to say goodbye. He wasn't ready...

As Eisuke was dragged away, Jodie heard someone shouting from the Parachute Jump, she walking with Conan, approaching the source of the noise. They are shocked to see the last three victims. Conan muttered, “Oh, God…” Jodie then called the police. The police are examining the victims.

From Police statement about the three victims, they are Clarence families. One of the victims was Acter Clarence. His age is 48 years old and he lethally wounded from gun fire. The second victims are Henna Clarence. Her age was 46 years old, deceased. Her death caused by multiple headshots, struck at the back of her head.

The last was a guy with green jacket and LC cap. His name was Evan Clarence, wounded at abdomen and chest. He is the son of that family. He coughing blood and Jodie stand him up. “Thank… …you…” However, he was stumbled and passed out due his wounds and blood loss. After the medic was arrived, the medic team declared Acter deceased caused by massive blood loss.

Jodie and the medic helping rushing Evan to Schottler Medical Center and she wants FBI to keep Evan from Radiuses until he recover.

“Did you attending the funeral, Kei?” Hidemi asked him. “Yes, he is my friend too. I felt guilt from his death. He will be buried at Steinway with Clarence’s parent. But, I don’t think Evan can handle his sorrow…” Kei said. He walked away to his Monte Carlo, driving to Alderney with his father, Makarov.

Paul

Bad Straight

Las Colinas, Los Santos

Around 11:31 PM

Parky Lewis was driving his white Buick Regal when he home from a party at his friend’s mansion “Shit, these dancing make me tired!” As he receive a call from his old friend B-Dup. B-Dup live at Acter, Alderney to inform something.

“Whattup?” said Paul. “Guys, I have a bad trouble, these FIB are fucked our deal again!” Dup shouted at his phone, it makes Paul’s arms-fueled rage and he asked him about the condition of Martin and his friend, “How about the other one?”

“The two are waiting trial at err…. I don’t know what the court but I know from someone, they are imprisoned at East Island City. If you can make a hostage situation, we gotta demand FBI to release them” Dup responded. “I see, now I going to there now, see ya later!” Paul said as he hung up the phone. Who’s that sucker which fooled up Martin’s plan? He thought

He stop his car at Idlewood to make a back up. Several minutes later, Paul was brought an Caucasian Ballas named Mark Arakov. He was wearing purple jacket, black jeans and a black sunglass. He was wielding a P90. They are entering Paul’s Regal and Arakov is driving.

Arakov said as he trying to trun on the radio “Shit, why your radio didn’t turn on?” “Man when I leave for a party, a sucka wrecked my radio!” Paul responded. “Hey did the turf are save from that fucking snitch?” asked Arakov. “Not to worry, I have this at my control…” “I’ just taking about…” Arakov and Paul laughed as they are to leave the place.

Actually they are blocked at Marina and they have to detour, “What are ya doing? Why we must go to airport?”

“Shit, some corrupt cops blocked the road to LC, and we gotta fly now” murmured Arakov “By what? Stole some plane?” asked Paul in curious, “Nah, buy a ticket..“ responded Arakov. They are arrive in the airport. They are ordering the ticket to Liberty City which he coincidentally meet Avkei Delemenov. “What the fuck are ya doing here?” asked Paul

“Some fed suckers are crippling my business… They cramping’ my style for fool!” shouted Avkei, make Paul angry to FBI (FIB) and saying, “Yo, we gotta freed our comrades and scuttle these shits. How about ya?” “Nah, Paul I gotta go to South Bohan… Maybe we can meet later. I got a tip, Vickel hidden his cache of weapon at Francis International Airport. Use it wisely…” said Avkei. He is leaving for a trip to South Bohan.

“What are you waiting fool! These jets gonna left us!” yelled Arakov. The duo is leaving for their trip.

Twelve hours later…

Conan

Airport Siege

Conan and Akai are returning into Tokyo after their vacation was over. They are leaving Liberty City early than Jodie and Hondou family which attending Phosper’s funeral with Hunterz at Steinway.

Francis Terminal, 11:14 AM

“Hey, I still suspicious about Martin, are he is gang member or something?” asked Conan. He and Akai are walking into the waiting room. “If he and Vickel are wearing purple, I thing they are Ballas gang, or the other gang!” Akai answered. On their way, they are meeting Masumi Sera which she wears a dark jacket. “Sera, what are you doing here?” asked Akai in confused.

As Sera want to speak, she spotted an unusual habit as she spotted sixty five men who they are wearing Ballas colors, and each of them is carrying duffel bags. Conan turned to witness an violence siege in his life. Suddenly they are dropped their duffel bag and taking their weapon which their weapon are AKS47, PP90M1, Uzi, and PKP Pecheneg. One of them shouted, “Everyone to get on the fucking floor now or we slit your fucking throat!”

He opened fire into the ceiling to scare the people on the airport and to discourage of the resistance. Conan, Sera and Akai are getting on the floor as the perpetrators are heavily armed, several of the perpetrators are walking outside the airport, to engaging a war with LCPD which easily taken down by the perpetrators. Some of the perpetrator disarming many securities as their stripped weapon used for reserve weapon.

Conan, realized something about the perpetrators, they all are wearing purple, the color of the Ballas. I think, they are going to freed the two dealers which arrested by FBI. But, this is odd. Why they have to heavily armed? He thought.

The perpetrators are taking the hostage into the terminal, including the disarmed securities. They also blocked the gate to runway of the airport for prevent the hostage escaped.

Sera spotted a perpetrator which not wearing Ballas colors and he wearing blue hoodie and armed with Dragunov strapped in his back and G18 pistol which she know him are B-Dup.

He asked at his comrades, “So, how long we must wait before FBI is arrived?” one of his comrades said as he keep his AKS trained into the hostage, “One hour, after that we can threat them for freed our comrades” Dup responded as he aim his G18 to Akai, Conan and Sera, “Okay… Hey you, sorry ass move!”

Steinway Funeral, 11:32 AM

This was a dark day for Hunterz. And this was a dark day in Liberty City indeed. You could very well call it one of the biggest tragedies to ever happen. This was the day of Courtney Jack and Clarence’s family funeral… The gray cloud hovered as it covered out the pure blue sky. The thunders roared painfully at the surroundings.

The black Ford Victoria Hearse containing the coffin had been respectively arrived, and then several Hustlers are bring the coffin out from the car and placed in the midst of the yard. The crowd of people all stood gloomily at the casket to mourn the loss of a very good friend.

There were Phosper's girlfriend who stood by her boyfriend's coffin. Kate Ashland was mourning, and her face was… pale… Her older brother and Phosper’s comrades, Matt Ashland which he was mourning his comrades death. He tried to comfort her as he placed his hand on her shoulder, but she just continued to weep. It was all too hard for her. She loved him, more than anything could have ever imagined

Victor Hacre’s grief was beyond words as he embraces Phosper’s aunt and tried not to look too much at his lifeless nephew lying in his coffin. Hacre had lost his one lieutenant and friend. He had been the one who taught Courtney to be a soldier. And now he had to say good-bye to his only nephew with a heavy heart.

There was Kei Kusanagi's parent who stood by their friend's coffin greeting those who had come to pay their last respects to Courtney and Clarence’s parent. Makarov Kusanagi’s grief was beyond words as he tried not to look too much at his lifeless soldier lying in his coffin. Makarov had lost his one best soldier and his personal friend. He had been the one of his best friend since ‘92. But now he had to say good-bye to his only best friend with a heavy feeling.

Evan stood beside Jodie Starling, all he did was stare at the ground. He’d have mourned all day in the hospital. He felt guilt. His heart hurt. It was hard for him to attend the funeral. In fact, he’d not want to come in the first place. He never wanted to believe, the fact that his parent died. He’d blamed himself numerous times. If only he have been fast, if only he notice the shootout, if only he have died in their place, and if it really was possible, if only they are survived together. But, all in the end, it wasn’t his fault, they preferred that he survives and his parent sacrificed their life to save him… they cared for him. No children should have to attend their parent’s funeral. Sadly, it was reality. He couldn’t do anything; he had to accept the truth.

Phosper’s friend, Stracher, was totally overwhelmed by his grief and constantly kept praying to God to help him get through this. But his tears were ongoing as he tried to keep it together for the sake of other grievers. He had to say farewell to his comrades.

Who could ever forget the dearest friends who knew Haccer best? They all sat together in a row, all of them in tears and not really saying too much to one other. Each and every one of them was too busy already being plagued by their fondest memories of their best friend.

Kei kept wiping tears from his eyes as his friend Hidemi Hondou sat next to him for support. The student had just lost his best friend and the greatest soldier of the Hunterz had ever had. Haccer had been loyal; sacrifice his life to save everyone and most of all, he is good crew. Replacing a soldier like that was not going to be easy.

And then there was Evan...

It took a lot of courage to come to his parent’s funeral to say his final good-byes. And everybody knew that the sorrow in the heart was real intense indeed. Because Evan who witness his parent's death in his eyes. No one could ever describe the heart-ranching pain and guilt that clouded Evan's heart.

During the funeral, the Evan remained stone-faced and spoke to no one despite everyone offering their words of comfort. The feel of his parent's lifeless body in his arms haunted him in nightmares. As Evan stood in a corner with everyone and with an emotionless expression, it was his cold demeanor that was staring to offend Eisuke who was watching him.

"Did you sure he can control his emotion?" Eisuke takes a moment to wipe the fresh tears in his eyes. Come now EI-chan," Kei says gently. "I'm sure Evan is trying to deal with this to the best of his ability. And then it happened...

Like a zombie, Evan steps forward and began making his way over to his parent's coffin. Nobody said a thing as they watched the man stood before the coffin. Now Evan forced himself to look into the face of his parents he would never see again.

Lying in their coffin, Acter had been dressed in his formal brown suit with his red tie. Meanwhile Henna had been dressed in her white suit. But what hurt the most was to see their once expressive face.

Evan continued to stare with no emotion but he couldn't keep it up for long. His tormented heart was already filled to the brim with guilt and sorrow. And he was suddenly being plagued by remorseful thoughts that seem to scream around in his brain.

"What I’ve done?"

To everyone's immediate shock, it was like watching the walls around the man finally crumble. Rean had fallen to his knees and had broken down before his parent's coffin. He had begun to cry where the tears kept coming. "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!" Rean cries in agony.

"Please...Oh please God please! Don't take my parents away! I take it back! I'm sorry so take it back!" Evan wails in grief.

It took both the help of Kei and Jodie to get Evan back onto his feet and managed to lead him back to his seat. And Evan in tears couldn't bring himself to say goodbye. He wasn't ready for this...

There was a mournful silence from all around. Eisuke, Kei and Conan bowed their head in gloomy respect. Stracher was calm but still tormented. Niko continued to remain silent with Dwayne. The coffins are buried under the ground…

12:23 PM

After the funeral, everyone disappeared to their cars, and still many were left. Evan, after calmed by Jodie told her, “Jodie, I still have a cousin…. He’s boarding a ship named PLATYPUS. The ship is arrived at East Hook. I am going to pick him up, see you later!” “Stay safe, Evan” He obey Jodie’s message as he then run into his purple 2003’ Corvette C6 and drive off the area.

“He’s good guy… At first, he is mourning his parent’s death but now he accepts the truth…” Hidemi murmured as she got a call, only to hear gunshots, screams, and someone insulting LCPD.

The caller, Paul shouted, “Who da fuck are you?” she handed her phone to Jodie. “Do not insult FBI!!” she said in anger. “Oh, the suckass fed? Alright, I and my friend are holding fifteen hundred of hostage at Francis International Airport. Now hands your phone to James” Paul demanded.

Jodie was shock when the caller know James Black’s name. Then she handed her phone to James “Alright, What do you want?” he asked Paul.

“Tell to release them, we will retreat using plane to Los Santos” Dup whisper Paul. “Don’t worry, brother…” he said and Paul hands his phone to and he demanded, “I want you to release Vickelov Kradazic and Marki Dimayev or, every one hour I gotta kill two hostages until they are arrived here. Understand?”

“Alright, now who ar-” Before James can finish his word, Dup hang up the phone. James sighed and Kei asked him “Who was that sir?” “No, I don’t know. But the caller wants us to release Martin and Vickel or every one hour, two hostages will die…” “I know why they are assaulting the airport!”

Hidemi told James “They want Martin and Vickel back, because if they are arrested, they slowly to lose their influence of armaments and they wiped out…”

“But Akai and Conan are inside the airport!” yelled Eisuke. Jodie shocked and murmured, “I hope they are not hurt them… We will met their demand…”

Hidemi sympathized telling her, “I will aid you, Jodie-san…” Makarov and Ethan nodded. Jodie smiled and responded,

“Alright, everyone. Thanks for support me. Now we are going to free our friend…”

Paul

Slack on the Black Organization

“Hey, after we freed Martin and Vickel, could we deal at Hove Beach?” Paul said as he waved his AK. A Ballas looked at him and saying “Nah, man… These diamond and coke deal was moved Tokyo, Japan. If we do this, we can fuel cash until the top!” Dup shut him as he heard a police siren.

He asked, “Could we whip that sucker with the RPG? I like to say good bye to LCPD!”

Paul disagreed and said to his crew “No, it isn’t the time. Everyone listen up, until Vickel and Martin are here, we won’t slit their throat unless they are shot at us! Alright? Everyone get into the position!” The Ballas are moving to their position and waiting until FBI arrived. Dup explained, “How bout if we can paroled them first?” Paul responded “Yeah, you can. I have some troop waiting orders for you. Good luck, my friend…”

Dup agreed with what Paul saying but one of his crew told him, “Eh, if you going to freed Martin and Vickel, stay away from Russian Mafia turf. These motherfuckers make our life miserable. Good luck…” Dup and his crew are running to run to runway, which this didn’t spotted by FBI and he stole a Cadillac Escalade and drove to East Island City, Broker

“Hey, did you see a FBI chopper?” Paul asked one of his crew, “No, the FBI is arrived with cars, but some time, they are arrived with chopper.” “Alright, if the FBI chopper messed us, just shot the rotor ‘cause they won’t get far…” Before Paul walked away, he asked a question, “You have the second plan?” he asked, Paul turned, and saying “Yeah, if the deal was bust, we can assault the police station from the backup plan… You better prepare the sniper and keep the heat…” he walked away, to prepare the hostage situation…

Several minute later, the FBI are arrived driving Dodge Charger Police Package, NOOSE are driving Hummer H2 and LCPD officer which armed with M4a1 arrived with Chevrolet Impala Police Edition Ninth generation. Makarov are arrived with his squad, driving his maroon Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR. Hidemi and Eisuke are driving their Red-stripped white ’01 Firebird.

A Ballas with purple jacked smirked, “I bet these suckass never learn!” One of them responded, “Yeah but this doesn’t mean we can fire at will!” he snickered as three Ballas are armed with RPG-7 filled with PG-7VR warhead aim their gun into FBI and LCPD. Alright, here we go…

“Guys, let’s rock’n roll…” said Paul. The perpetrators are readied their gun, ready to fire at FIB (FBI) at anytime… On the outside, Hidemi are prepared her G36 with Holographic sight whilst Kei readied his Vector with ACOG scope. Jodie are holding an TMP with Mars Sight. Eisuke are prepared his SR-25 with Silver Bullet round.

Jodie shook her head, “Alright, we gotta discuss our plans” Hidemi observed the terminal, “They have ten or twelve snipers, six bazoker armed with PG-7VR warhead attached in RPG-7 and more than twenty or forty soldier, mainly armed with AK47 with many attachments, PP90M1, PKP and Uzi. Unknown number of soldier armed with 9K38 Igla. They are threatened to execute the hostage if their comrades are killed or wounded by us. I have some information; several perpetrators are not wearing purple colors. So be careful…”

Hidemi added, “The snipers are armed with SR25, Dragunov with black furniture and some are using AK with PSO Scope. They also knew to use grenades, blind fire and urban warfare. We must be careful about bobby trap and suicide squads”

“How about if we can use helicopter, we can drop FBI and NOOSE inside and ambush it, right?” Eisuke asked her, Hidemi agreed with what Eisuke saying but Kei told him, “But this is risky decision. If we are using helicopter, they have 9K38 Igla MANPADS which if they are fired, the chopper was blown to pieces. We need to think another plan”

Lev asked, “Could we can enter the terminal from back? We can ambush these suckers!”

“Nah, this is impossible…” Lockman responded,

“No, it’s possible.” Jodie told him “If we are entering the airport from the back, we can ambush them and free the hostages…”

On the outside, FBI, NOOSE and LCPD encountered three perpetrators as they are emerged from the terminal. Paul holds Shuichi Akai as hostage and holding his Micro Uzi. One of the perpetrators holds a woman which she is strapped with C4 and TATP. Jodie recognized her as Vermouth. The other one are armed with AK47 with dual-magazine and ACOG scope.

She shouted in anger, “Shuu!” Paul snarled, “Alright, motherfucker! Now I and my homie are holding two hostages and one of them are strapped with C4! If you are killing my comrades, they die… …Unless you freed Martin and Vickel!” he bring the hostage back to the terminal.

“We’re promise…” Jodie called the East Island City police and she found the truth: Someone has paroled Martin and Vickel and they are drove back to Francis International Airport for fleeing from Liberty City. Hidemi and Kei spotted a red Escalade and a maroon modified ’01 Pontiac GTO entering the runway and Paul greeted Martin and Vickel. They are emerged from the GTO and Dup handed them guns.

“Sup’ brother… How’s life in prison eh?” asked Paul, “Man, this is dipshit…” Martin’s words were cut off as the plane was exploded. He grinned, “Holy fuck… Now we can’t escape from this city” Everyone hear the explosion including FBI, NOOSE and LCPD. A Ballas snarled “Motherfuckers…” His words were cut off as he was impaled by Sera by the knife. She took the Uzi and handed her gun to Akai as she took her UMP… A Ballas shouted as he aim his Uzi “This is it! Spin them up!” Sera and Akai engaged the Ballas. Kei looked in suspicious and he told FBI, NOOSE and LCPD “Go loud…”

Arakov shouted, “Stop these motherfuc…” His words were cut off as he was shot in the neck by Hidemi who let off a burst at him from the G36. One of his crew shouted as he threw a grenade “Stick this up your ass!” The grenade soared through the air and exploded. Killing at least one NOOSE infantries and wounded three others.

A Ballas fired the Pecheneg but Jodie taking cover behind her car. She returns fire with her TMP. Kei hitting a Ballas near the entrance. He stumbled out from cover and he fired again, nailing the thug with four rounds in the chest and near the head. Viktor aim his M4A1 and scattered seven Ballas but three more NOOSE was hit.

Someone shouted, “Use the hostage as human shield, motherfucker!” The Ballas then holding them as hostage and one of the perpetrators warned to Sera, “If you killing our comrades again, I will execute…” His words were cut off as he was shot in the head by Vermouth. “

Dumbass moron!” Martin shouted. He bangs the door and fired his Romanian AK to Akai, Vermouth and Sera as they exchange gun fire. Two more LCPD was hit the fight but in the process, three Ballas fell. Paul, realized the airport was breached told Vickel, “I going to steal a plane at the hangar”

Vermouth, Akai and Sera finally meet Jodie and her squad. “Everything fine?” she asked, “Jodie, thanks for your aid…” Vermouth smiled and proceed to chase the remain of the perpetrators.

Meanwhile, the FBI and NOOSE are pushing Ballas back. Vermouth took a PP90M1 off of the dead Ballas after her .45 was dried. She running into outside, taking cover near a car and fired her gun into Vickel and his crew. He blind fire with his ACR.

His crew, named Licota unloaded the both Uzi’s into Hidemi and Kei, ten more NOOSE was hit and twenty FBI fell by Licota. Another Vickel’s crew, named Hot Snow fired his Val, pinned down a FBI agent. Three rounds should finish him. Snow reloaded his gun and then blind fire to Eisuke. He snipped Martin’s soldier in the head with his SR25.

Martin, realizing his AK was ran out of ammo, withdrew his dual .44 and firing twice, one round hit in the ankle. He fired another shot, hitting the man in the eye. Martin stayed low as they fired and he fired back, nailing the guy three times in the abdomen, twice in the stomach and once in the left shoulder. The FBI agent fell.

Jodie trying to apprehend Licota however he fired his Uzi to her and Martin unloaded his .44 to NOOSE. His second gun dried again, Martin took a AK with PSO scope and Drum-Magazine off of a dead Ballas. He blind fire to Kei and Hidemi. He reloaded his Vector, shredded six Ballas and his gun dried. Kei pull his PP2000 and nailing the Ballas with six rounds near the arm and chest. He fired ten rounds to Martin, one penetrate his right arm. He screamed in pain, “Fuck! I going to kick your ass, Hunterz Suckazz”

Hidemi running through the runway and unloading her G36 to Ballas, and Vermouth popped a high ranking Ballas.

Vickel receive a phone call from Paul and he shouted, “Man, what the fuck? We waited you too long!” Paul snickered, “Forget it! Now I and Dup are hijacking the plane! Now you must board the plane or you have to think another way!”

Vickel shouted to his soldiers, “C’mon comrades! Forget these fools! We got the plane now!” Everyone including Martin is retreating into the plane however some of his troop was killed by Hidemi, Kei and Makarov. They are whipping Vickel’s crew and only six people can make it to Paul’s plane. They aboard the plane and Martin shouted “Get the fuck outta here!” The Shamal are leaving Liberty City.

To Be Continued…

Please Review :)